Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy VPN: $18 Lifetime Subscription - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy VPN: $18 Lifetime Subscription

Comments

• @WSS said:

@MickelC said:
    The real push is, its only $18 to try out a VPN life time subscription. will buy just for checking...

..the fuck is going on in your selfie?

Allah akbar.

• @WSS said:
    The only viable VPN without issues is one you run yourself. This may not be applicable for watching shows in an area you are not local.

I agree with that. Just install OpenVPN (or PPTP if you're lazy) on any VPS and voilà! easy privacy protection. And for foreign entertainment, just add a smart DNS when required.

• @6ixth said:

@WSS said:

@MickelC said:
    The real push is, its only $18 to try out a VPN life time subscription. will buy just for checking...

Allah akbar.

If autoerotic asphyxiation is your thing..

• @Oseri said:

@WSS said:
    The only viable VPN without issues is one you run yourself. This may not be applicable for watching shows in an area you are not local.

I agree with that. Just install OpenVPN (or PPTP if you're lazy) on any VPS and voilà! easy privacy protection. And for foreign entertainment, just add a smart DNS when required.

Some people want a shared IP though so it cant be directly linked to you.

• @Ympker said:

Don't do something illegal. They've got direct access into your hardware, and what you post on social media is more than enough to at least incarcerate you temporarily.*

* This goes for anyone, not you specifically.

• @nyvpsuser said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    Nothing lasts lifetime! Most VPN providers who say this last 1-2 years max.

Everything lasts its own lifetime.

touche.

• @WSS said:

@Ympker said:

Don't do something illegal. They've got direct access into your hardware, and what you post on social media is more than enough to at least incarcerate you temporarily.*

* This goes for anyone, not you specifically.

Sure but turkish journalist also needs a shared IP so he can still write his blog in peace. If he uses a dedicated IP he will be identified quite fast.

• @WSS said:

@MickelC said:

Its called mountain hiking.

• @6ixth said:

@WSS said:

@MickelC said:

Allah akbar.... Booom :P

• @MickelC said:

@WSS said:

@MickelC said:

It looks like you're trying to strangle yourself with the jacket.. Not having much fun?

• @WSS said:

@MickelC said:

@WSS said:

@MickelC said:

It looks like you're trying to strangle yourself with the jacket.. Not having much fun?

Yes it was creating hurdles in climbing mountains.

• @cloud said:
    StackSocial has a special Green Monday sale today, with 20% off site-wide or 40% off digital goods.

The 40% discount also applies to the Ivacy VPN lifetime subscription, dropping StackSocial's price to $18.

Promo code is GREEN40

Direct link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-lifetime-subscription

If you don't have a StackSocial account and are feeling generous, please use my invite link to sign up (we both get $10 credit after purchase):

[https://stacksocial.com/sign_up?rid=3935109](https://stacksocial.com/sign_up?

rid=3935109)
    Well for you kind information its not working....!!
    Ivacy vpn 5 year package is available in $29 for lifetime. :(

• It was a Green Monday sale, they extended it for an extra day but the 40% off promo is expired now

• MickelCMickelC Member
    edited December 2017

@cloud said:
    It was a Green Monday sale, they extended it for an extra day but the 40% off promo is expired now.

Oh yes... Sorry

• psiphonpsiphon Member
    edited February 2018

sounds cool...
    read my dicks vpn revirew

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2018

@psiphon said:
    sounds cool...
    read my dicks vpn revirew

Nice glasses. If you spent more than 3 seconds reading the rules of your forum, you'd be better than this.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2018

psiphon said: sounds cool... read my dicks vpn revirew

• @huntercop said:

Using ra4wvpn for 4 years now with an old 6$ lifetime account.

• @WSS It's @psiphon himself:

• I have no idea how the name of that company suddenly turned to dicks.

• Watch him rollin'
    Watch him go

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

I LOL'd.

• @graphic said:

@huntercop said:

Using ra4wvpn for 4 years now with an old 6$ lifetime account.

The company that claims no logs but logs session activity and everything LOL.

• @teamacc said:
    I have no idea how the name of that company suddenly turned to dicks.

Carry on my legacy, my liege!

• russellgillrussellgill Member
    edited April 2018

Good deal but for specific time period..
    Currently I have seen SlowestVPN deal, they are offering 94.5% discount on their 3-year plan that will cost just $20. Not just this you can further avail 10% extra discount with coupon code "Easter18" really an amazing offer
    visit here to know more about this deal: https://spammingismyfetish.com/3years

EDIT: I'm a spammer.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2018

@russellgill said:
    Good deal but for specific time period..
    Currently I have seen SlowestVPN deal, they are offering 94.5% discount on their 3-year plan that will cost just $20. Not just this you can further avail 10% extra discount with coupon code "Easter18" really an amazing offer
    visit here to know more about this deal: https://spammingismyfetish.com/3years

Fastest VPN is same like Ivacy just with less servers. Both are reselling PureVPN. The only edge SlowestVPN has atm over Ivacy is that it has Adblock integrated where as Ivacy has not (yet). However Ivacy said it will come so if you have Ivacy there is no need to buy SlowestVPN really. Got Ivacy Lifetime on Stacksocial so wont switch^^ Got it for 29,99$ back then, now it is 39,99$. Only thing to remeber is after 5 years you need to message support and ask for service renewal^^

Edited by @ElliotJ to remove spammy links.

• jamjam Member

StackSocial have Nordvpn 2-Yr deal for 69 USD... good deal? https://stacksocial.com/sales/nordvpn-2-yr-subscription-2

• @jam said:
    StackSocial have Nordvpn 2-Yr deal for 69 USD... good deal? https://stacksocial.com/sales/nordvpn-2-yr-subscription-2

Im happy with Nord for the most part.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Normally any lifetime accounts do have some limit on the years of service. Example: Windscribe lifetime account is for 10 years and after that required to contact support to extend.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

No wonder sellers use premium, same with Lifetime, total hoax.