Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ivacy VPN: $18 Lifetime Subscription
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ivacy VPN: $18 Lifetime Subscription

StackSocial has a special Green Monday sale today, with 20% off site-wide or 40% off digital goods.

The 40% discount also applies to the Ivacy VPN lifetime subscription, dropping StackSocial's price to $18.

Promo code is GREEN40

Direct link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-lifetime-subscription

If you don't have a StackSocial account and are feeling generous, please use my invite link to sign up (we both get $10 credit after purchase):

https://stacksocial.com/sign_up?rid=3935109

Comments

• Sounds really profitable!

Thanked by 1yomero
  • May aswell get a VPN you know will actually stick around.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/private-internet-access-vpn-2-yr-subscription

• cloud said: Promo code is GREEN40

Unfortunately this is not a valid coupon code

• Nothing lasts lifetime! Most VPN providers who say this last 1-2 years max.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @jam said:

cloud said: Promo code is GREEN40

Unfortunately this is not a valid coupon code

Works fine for me

• on Twitter users are publishing the GREEEN40 coupon code and this is not working too!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@lion said:
    Sounds really profitable!

These deals seem like a clear acknowledgement that far more people purchase VPN subscriptions than use them. I guess like anything else digital/service based lol ;)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • The guys at cl0ud @ c0st just released another one of these "lifetime" products (got some spam mail the past week about this).

Anyone has tried that service?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited December 2017

@yomero FUCK NO

everyone else: ivacy/purevpn are really shady, shill-packed, do not recommend, half locations are geo-fake; PS: here's a read

Thanked by 2jar yomero

yomero said: The guys at cl0ud @ c0st just released another one of these "lifetime" products

Service is good. I buy 3 hours ago and no downtime yet.

• @hzr said: ... ivacy/purevpn are really shady, shill-packed, do not recommend, half locations are geo-fake

Is that based on your personal experience? Curious to know because I haven't installed it yet and the reviews were very positive.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited December 2017

cloud said: Is that based on your personal experience? Curious to know because I haven't installed it yet and the reviews were very positive.

I've used every single one on sale at stacksocial. Largely for figuring out how traffic routes from/to weird locations.

PureVPN/Ivacy (same provider) was quite possibly one of the worst buys ever, considering that the vast majority of their locations are fake whois data on US/NL IPs

• @cheapwebdev said:
    Nothing lasts lifetime! Most VPN providers who say this last 1-2 years max.

Everything lasts its own lifetime.

• coupon working for me on ivacy page is LIFETIME10 for the lifetime package. down price from USD 54 to USD 48.60.

• @jam said:
    coupon working for me on ivacy page is LIFETIME10 for the lifetime package. down price from USD 54 to USD 48.60.

Your're not doing it right. Use the link in the first post to get it for $18. After the purchase StackSocial will give you a code to activate the account at Ivacy.

• @jarland said:

How good is the speed with this VPN?

@Oseri said:

@jarland said:

I've used them before, seemed decent, average.

Thanked by 1Oseri
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2017

I myself used ivacy and was sorta satisfied with the speeds. HOWEVER i recently found out they are a PureVPN reseller and the things Ive heard about PureVPN and their practices disgust me so I never wanted to deal with them. Hence I probably wont be using my ivacy lifetime subscription (which I, too aquired from stacksocial back then) anymore.
    Sticking to more expensive NordVPN now, about which atleast I have a good gut feeling.

Speed with Ivacy is good but purevpn dns leaks, instability, bad practices would lead me to believe the resellers are using the same (bad) setup.

Edit: Ah someone mentioned their affiliation with purevpn already was not reading all the posts. But anyway wouldnt use them anymore.

• hzr said: PureVPN/Ivacy (same provider) was quite possibly one of the worst buys ever, considering that the vast majority of their locations are fake whois data on US/NL IPs

Anybody working support@ at a large provider has seen this

• doughmanes said: Anybody working support@ at a large provider has seen this

I just blackholed all of them on my networks because it's all spam/trash/hack attempt/bruteforce..

• So, is anything worth on the current VPN offers at StackSocial?

• @Oseri said:
    So, is anything worth on the current VPN offers at StackSocial?

No..

• The only viable VPN without issues is one you run yourself. This may not be applicable for watching shows in an area you are not local.

Thanked by 1Eased
  • @Oseri said:

PIA is really good, I use it to proxy my entire internet connection and I get full speed with no downtime.

• @jarland said:

@Oseri said:

@jarland said:

I've used them before, seemed decent, average.

Such wow, massive uptime, doge cannot believe how great it is. Can fellow shibe provide URL?

• dogevpn - get the ball go get the ball wheres the ball ANOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY

• @6ixth said:

@Oseri said:

PIA is really good, I use it to proxy my entire internet connection and I get full speed with no downtime.

I wouldn't choose PIA or any US based vpn company anyway. Although PIA seems to have good server & speeds the US is just not the most desireable location for a VPN company to be in (just my POV). US law now even allows selling your online activity data.
    So yeah, I prefer NordVPN here (although they are somehow affiliated to an US company their base of operations and HQ are in Panama.

• I would second you on this. I am using PIA for almost one year, it is fast and secure.
    The price is fine too no too expensive and not too cheap to be questioned.

• @cloud said:
    StackSocial has a special Green Monday sale today, with 20% off site-wide or 40% off digital goods.

The 40% discount also applies to the Ivacy VPN lifetime subscription, dropping StackSocial's price to $18.

Promo code is GREEN40

Direct link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-lifetime-subscription

If you don't have a StackSocial account and are feeling generous, please use my invite link to sign up (we both get $10 credit after purchase):

https://stacksocial.com/sign_up?rid=3935109

The real push is, its only $18 to try out a VPN life time subscription. will buy just for checking...

• @MickelC said:
    The real push is, its only $18 to try out a VPN life time subscription. will buy just for checking...

..the fuck is going on in your selfie?