Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitcoin 2018 and my prediction. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitcoin 2018 and my prediction.

13»

Comments

• 5 pounds of flax!

• Mangosteen! That's where the Danger Money is!

• BTW guys NiceHash got hacked 4450BTC stolen. I lost 0.67 btc fuck.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited December 2017

If @William is a millionaire from crypto he should share the love and give me $1K.

BTW the initial OP prediction, if you took bookmaker odds on your prophecy I'm sure you'd get something like 1/20, but of course if that's true, invest today and if not, you can probably short it on any reputable financial platform.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

As well as growing up and rolling to the bottom. HODL.

• Looks like lots of lambo orders crashed it 15%

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • Today is just a correction we have seen many times for Bitcoin's price. Will be back up a few days later.

• Bitcoin is going up, you should all buy right now.

On a side note, anyone wanna buy my bitcoin? /s

• Shit, it's going down, it's going down!

• My predication is that within 30 days will be at $3000 per bitcoin. In 2018 this thing will collapse so ill buy some 100s of bitcoins at $5 each :)

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Bitcoin dropped like mad yesterday, but it has already been recovered and slowly climbing.
    I'd expect it would peak another time soon setting a new record.
    The question is more what happens on long term to the altcoin values now bitcoin is basically an unusable payment method because of the ridiculous fees.

Thanked by 1williclarkam
  • BecomeWebHostBecomeWebHost Member
    edited December 2017

@WHT said:
    My predication is that within 30 days will be at $3000 per bitcoin. In 2018 this thing will collapse so ill buy some 100s of bitcoins at $5 each :)

no need to buy at $5. if you can predict the fall, you can short bitcoins and make $$$

Bitcoin could be the biggest bubble in history

• @LiteServer said:
    Bitcoin dropped like mad yesterday, but it has already been recovered and slowly climbing.
    The question is more what happens on long term to the altcoin values now bitcoin is basically an unusable payment method because of the ridiculous fees.

Agreed, I was going to sell my 9.5 btc but I went nuts when I saw falling but it happed with btc so many times so I am still holding.

News: Japan created 7nm ASIC chips and they made big mining farm they got 500PH/s
    fucking crazy man.

• @vishalpatelz said:

@LiteServer said:

Agreed, I was going to sell my 9.5 btc but I went nuts when I saw falling but it happed with btc so many times so I am still holding.

News: Japan created 7nm ASIC chips and they made big mining farm they got 500PH/s
    fucking crazy man.

Wait, you had like 200000$ and didn't cache out? Why?

• Janevski said: Wait, you had like 200000$ and didn't cache out? Why?

greed.

that's the whole point of speculation and it's unpredictability. thing is you never know you are on a peak before it drops again. so if your 'strategy' is based on luck or a gut feeling that's most likely how it is going.

those who didn't buy anything ever are complaining about missed chances.
    those that cashed out at any peak complain about not holding it longer waiting for the next higher peak (missed chances too).
    those that never cash out complain about the win they could potentially have made... (guess what: missed chances)

;-)

and this won't change, even he holds his BTC till they are reaching 20k again. he still won't be able to decide if wait for a higher peak or finally cash out - until it's too late again.

gambling people only make this possible in the first place.

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited December 2017

@Falzo said:

Janevski said: Wait, you had like 200000$ and didn't cache out? Why?

greed.

that's the whole point of speculation and it's unpredictability. thing is you never know you are on a peak before it drops again. so if your 'strategy' is based on luck or a gut feeling that's most likely how it is going.

those that cashed out at any peak complain about not holding it longer waiting for the next higher peak (missed chances too).
    those that never cash out complain about the win they could potentially have made... (guess what: missed chances)

;-)

and this won't change, even he holds his BTC till they are reaching 20k again. he still won't be able to decide if wait for a higher peak or finally cash out - until it's too late again.

Boys I bought it again at 12.5 don't worry sold at nearly 15.8

• HODL.

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited December 2017

@Falzo said:

Janevski said: Wait, you had like 200000$ and didn't cache out? Why?

greed.

;-)

It's an odd behaviour but that's life. There's no point sitting on an investment for life. When there's sufficient returns, cash out a percentage of your holdings (e.g. 10% at $3,000, 20% at $5000, etc). If you feel there's still worth in the investment, then keep a reserve % that you do a long term gamble with.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

As I mentioned in the other thread, I have a bad feeling about BTCs value. Wouldnt be surprised if I seen it very low again in the near future. By this I mean 5k or something.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I predict BTC will be converted into food. This prediction is based off the same amount of data as the OP's prediction.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • I predict that BTC will be converted into wasted CPU cycles.

• exe fkin d

• Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, cryptocurrency prices fall on January 16, 2018. :D :D

• Cya to your 100k $ per BTC buddy, enjoy the freefall :)