Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitcoin 2018 and my prediction. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitcoin 2018 and my prediction.

Comments

• OflameoOflameo Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:

@ehab said:
    who/what is making the price rise for bitcoin? i have a feeling that this rise is just a strategic tactic.

Idiots who buy into it causing more idiots who smell blood in the water to superficially hype this widely pointless product. It's just something by, and for nerds with too much money.

@WSS said:
    Eat a few dicks, and then consider a bullet.

Don't get mad at me, I am just quoting you out of context.

• @Oflameo said:

@WSS said:

@ehab said:
    who/what is making the price rise for bitcoin? i have a feeling that this rise is just a strategic tactic.

Idiots who buy into it causing more idiots who smell blood in the water to superficially hype this widely pointless product. It's just something by, and for nerds with too much money.

@WSS said:

How were the dicks?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

WSS said: How were the dicks?

What? Is McAfee on here?

Francisco

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Francisco said:

WSS said: How were the dicks?

What? Is McAfee on here?

Francisco

Bath salts describe Bitcoin far better than anything else that comes to mind.

• @datanoise said:
    The weird thing is that bitcoin is really a pain in the ass to use right now, given the really high fees.

It's rather crappy: very expensive or very slow. The value is totally disconnected from usage / potential usage. It can go high though, as long as some people have too much money (there are many of those in rich countries & rich areas of poor countries...) and want to try to make more hoping in the btc train..

randvegeta said: BTC is worthless, and IMO, like all PoW based power hungry cryptos should be made illegal.

But this bubble will probably be going for quite some time.

I agree with you, great analysis!

When it will burst it will be painful, but it can burst in a long time.

I am with you, I don't like the network longterm. The normies are saying it is going to crash, so I am going to watch it skyrocket and then convert it because it is safe to bet that normies are wrong.

BTC isn't private enough or fast enough for me. DASH is probably a good alternative. BTC is being pumped so high only because it is getting so much news coverage.

• @Oflameo said:

@WSS said:

@ehab said:

@WSS said:

Why not take the time to explain your last post instead?

• @WSS said:
    How were the dicks?

Well blended by my magic bullet. Thanks for asking.

They looked disgusting so I ate parsley instead.

• @Oflameo said:

@WSS said:
    How were the dicks?

Well blended by my magic bullet. Thanks for asking.

This also explains so much.. try protein and vitamin c next time you go on a drunkposting spree, my friend!

• I'm perfectly OK with it being some inflated scheme/scam. Just understand it and play the game accordingly. Don't be like your grandparents who bought into the stock market and just sat on their investment.

• My predication is to get back at $350 wheres belong.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2017

@doughmanes said:

randvegeta said: There is a whole lot of hype going on. Fundamentally, BTC is worthless, and IMO, like all PoW based power hungry cryptos should be made illegal.

You know things magically go away once deemed illegal

It's not going to go away if it is out lawed in the same way drugs and other illegal things are still available on the black markets. But it will eliminate this speculation, huge mining pools and big exchanges. It will be driven back to the dark net.

If it's illegal, you can't buy huge things like houses, or lambos, or even cash out large sums. If you can't move funds into the banking system easily then it will have far less appeal. And if you think you can live without banks... Perhaps, but you cut yourself off to alot basic services and freedoms (ironically).

• In my country, the term "statist" applies to those who think the state/government can solve problems by making more things illegal.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

at some point Bitcoin bubble will burst, exactly the same way as dot-com bubble as digital currency worthless and not supported by anything like normal currency.

• is it true, if mining stops, the currency dies, bitcoin, the transactions need to be stored in new blocks that are mined. some kind of logic

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

The ideal thing is to cut a lot of money in a short period of time.

And if we are all wrong and bitcoin will always grow according to the formula f=exp(x)?

• @Nekki said:

vishalpatelz said: No not at all.

So did you just make those numbers up? I'd assume if it was based on more than a finger in the air and you really believed it, you'd be putting your money where you mouth is.

Ah, I told from it %of increase.

• Vova1234 said: if we are all wrong and bitcoin will always grow

It's a possibility, and even more so as most trading is disconnected from the blockchain and almost never interacts with it, so the fact that it doesn't scale isn't a real problem. And things will get worse the 10th when BTC future will start. That might kill BTC or make it a very attractive speculative piece of emptiness.

• we already have a cryptocoin millionaire here on LET :)

• @Butters said:
    we already have a cryptocoin millionaire here on LET :)

Who?

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Waiting for the cards to fall!

• @Janevski said:

@Butters said:
    we already have a cryptocoin millionaire here on LET :)

Who?

I do believe he means @William

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

AuroraZ said: I do believe he means @ William

I thought William's post in the other thread was about selling a ton of BTC when the prices were low, not holding a ton at the moment.

• What is a bitcoin?

• @Harambe said:

AuroraZ said: I do believe he means @ William

I thought William's post in the other thread was about selling a ton of BTC when the prices were low, not holding a ton at the moment.

No idea really, but he was the only one I could think of with a ton of coin.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • rajprakash said: What is a bitcoin?

1/8th of a bytecoin.

Harzem said: 1/8th of a bytecoin.

There is such a thing as 'bytecoin' and ironically it is much smaller!

rajprakash said: What is a bitcoin?

Funny money. It's fake money like in a Monopoly board game!

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • randvegeta said: It's fake money like in a Monopoly board game!

But it uses way more energy to be produced and is slower to exchange. Creates a lot of waste & chemical pollution (asic crap..).. and it might do quite a big part in canceling the hope we had to limit global warming to 2 degrees by the end of the century.

Monopoly sucks, but not that much!

Thanked by 2hostdare vimalware

datanoise said: Monopoly sucks, but not that much!

Monopoly is AMAZING! You take that back!

• How much bitcoin for these?