Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2Euro KVM in Germany - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2Euro KVM in Germany

Comments

• Including VAT available next week!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'm not in the EU, I don't need vat :)

Is that final price?

• That is the final price

and where's the link?

• The link will appear in a few days, when the special starts ;)

Ohh

• Make sure the site is in english @_@

• We will do this!

• We are currently working in the billing system. In future the creation of vms will be automated. There will also be a dhcp Service soon!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    We will do this!

Will I have to register at your site once again to use a new special? :)

• Yes you have to be registered!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    Yes you have to be registered!

I am already. The promo mentioned in original post stated that I should register to see the product in shopping cart.

So I asked whether existing users will be able to use the next promo, without registering again.

Thanks.

• Yes they will be able to use the next promo without re-registering!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    Yes they will be able to use the next promo without re-registering!

Sorry if this sounds silly, but which site needs to be registered with? The Sponsor-board.de forum or the ComsTownWebIT site?

Will the next promo be in the next few days, or longer?

• ComsTownWebITComsTownWebIT Member
    edited August 2013

No question is silly :P
    On ComsTown WebIT!

We are planning to start on tuesday!

• We will not be able to start the special today, because there is still hardware missing!

I will inform you about when it starts as soon as we know it!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    We will not be able to start the special today, because there is still hardware missing!

I will inform you about when it starts as soon as we know it!

Great - thank you!

• Weird, I can't access their website at https://comstownit.de/servers
    Are they blocking my country?

We want 2 euro rait naaaaaau hahaha

• @seikan: Asia and Africa are blocked

@netomx: sorry :P

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited September 2013

@ComsTownWebIT said:
    seikan: Asia and Africa are blocked

How do existing users from there manage their servers? And this block is for the upcoming offer or you intend to make it permanent.

Doesn't seem to be a wise decision as far as I can see, how this is going...

• I wonder if paying annually will give further discounts?

• @peppr: We dont have asian or african customers.

@Ruriko: if you pay for 12 months you will get 10% discount!

• @ComsTownWebIT said:
    peppr: We dont have asian or african customers.

How about me? I have notified you that the profile page doesnt want to accept anything except germany. So you might be blocking current users like me..

edited September 2013

@peppr said:
    How about me? I have notified you that the profile page doesnt want to accept anything except germany. So you might be blocking current users like me..

That's wrong! Our servers accept any country except african or asian countries.

That's because we noticed lots of DDoS and other intrusion attacks from there!

It is not blocking them, it is not intended to show the users choice yet! Have a look on one of your receipts...

• are you the real staff ?
    might want to reduce the usage of this symbol '!'

• Do you know Asia is large continent?

edited September 2013

@all: We got enough problems with asian people attacking our systems, we dont care about the number of customers, we care about the services we provide!

• @ComsTownWebIT : I understand you are facing attacks from the asian region. However I have an active service with you ordered from Malaysia, paid via paypal. When i ordered I was able to select Malaysia and it was available in the dropdown. I am sure there are more members from LET from Asia who have ordered with you.

The service is working well for me so far and I dont intend to visit your CP anytime now, except renewal at end of service peroid. I do not intend to attack or anything, but to use this for personal projects. The Geo-ip restriction is only

Now, How do i renew my service and make the payment with my home IP blocked. What is your stance on this. I just would like to clear the confusion which is building here

edited September 2013

@peppr: I dont understand how you were able to order the product on our website if you are from Asia?

This GEO-IP Block exists since months!

I will check if it is possible to unban Malaysia...

Edit: Malaysia is unblocked now!

Thanked by 2upfreak budi1413