Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What deals are you looking for this Black Friday? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What deals are you looking for this Black Friday?

Comments

• @TheLonely said:
    I am hoping I could buy a life ;/

Have you tried social media?
    No one there seems to have a life, and yet everyone is always happy and just partying with hundreds of friends or is on some awesome vacation.

Thanked by 1TheLonely
  • Blesta owned unbranded license please.

• Also looking for an NL based KVM VPS with the following specs: 1GB RAM, 1 core and 25GB SSD or 1GB RAM, 2 core, 40GB SSD

• An alternative to the ZXHost Storage Server deal thats going away, and an upgraded version of my Online.net server (I've the 2015 8GB, 1TB disk version) with maybe 2TB (2x1TB would be great, or 2x2TB)

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

What about a discount on SoYouStart dedi?

tarasis said: I've the 2015 8GB, 1TB disk version

How much are you paying for this?

• @Frame said:

Mmm its 15,99€ (19.03€ after tax)

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

@tarasis said:

@Frame said:

Mmm its 15,99€ (19.03€ after tax)

Wow interesting, you picked it on last BF?

• FrameFrame Member
    edited November 2017

20$+ discount recurring on Dedibox ST8 And i will be the happiest guy on the planet

• I need a 2GB OVZ with 2 vCores, a small amount of disk and bandwidth in LA for a nice dirt cheap price. Anyone able to set me up?

• @Edmond said:
    I need a 2GB OVZ with 2 vCores, a small amount of disk and bandwidth in LA for a nice dirt cheap price. Anyone able to set me up?

Look at your sig.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:
    I need a 2GB OVZ with 2 vCores, a small amount of disk and bandwidth in LA for a nice dirt cheap price. Anyone able to set me up?

Look at your sig.

Would like to try a different host, unless Virmach comes up with deals for BF, which might not happen...

• Seedbox and acoustic guitar.

• @Edmond said:
    Would like to try a different host, unless Virmach comes up with deals for BF, which might not happen...

Why wouldn't they?

dedicenter.com/cart.php?gid=32 - they seem to be getting hammered now, but the actual KVM works fine. They had a $25/yr 4GB deal with 25GB SSD and 2 cores. Only had mine for a couple days, but so far it's smooth sailing. No IPv6, but HE works OK.

• letssupplyletssupply Member
    edited January 2018

For hosting latest offer email I got from my provider was 20% to 50% OFF on services.. I am interested in VPS .. would like to share the URL if anyone interested : REMOVED FOR SHILLING

• I am looking for getting laid

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

Why wouldn't they?

dedicenter.com/cart.php?gid=32 - they seem to be getting hammered now, but the actual KVM works fine. They had a $25/yr 4GB deal with 25GB SSD and 2 cores. Only had mine for a couple days, but so far it's smooth sailing. No IPv6, but HE works OK.

I would definitely buy a 1 gb German KVM, unfortunately they only have a 1gb in LA

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2017

quick said: I am looking for getting laid

That can happen to you this Friday, not by anyone being willing or without money changing hands though.

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Lee said:

quick said: I am looking for getting laid

That can happen to you this Friday, not by anyone be willing or without money changing hands though.

..and you'll probably want to avoid any hookers offering black friday deals.

• LeeLee Veteran

Harambe said: ..and you'll probably want to avoid any hookers offering black friday deals.

Well, see much like LET members who cannot see the dangers past the cheap price of a VPS, I am the same with hookers, discount yourself far enough and I will try you twice. I get a year to recover.

Thanked by 2Harambe WSS
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Harambe said: ..and you'll probably want to avoid any hookers offering black friday deals.

I have warned people already for danger of AIDs

• @hostdare said:

That's what uBlock Genital Origin is for.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Lee said:

>

Well, see much like LET members who cannot see the dangers past the cheap price of a VPS, I am the same with hookers, discount yourself far enough and I will try you twice. I get a year to recover.

Deadpooling means something much different in that line of work. No refunds either, try opening a dispute and see how that works out.

@hostdare said:

>

AIDS would probably be the least of my worries, at least that's manageable with medication.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • To get back to topic:

A cheap Plesk license would be a real killer. After their price increase it’s hard to justify paying so much money.

• @luper769 said:

@WSS said:

@Edmond said:

Why wouldn't they?

I would definitely buy a 1 gb German KVM, unfortunately they only have a 1gb in LA

Dedicenter's support is terrible and takes long, since your dealing with only one person, and the hardware is just too slow. I want something done quickly and I end up waiting too long... I remember trying to set up OpenVPN on the OVZ, took almost 1.5 hours for the certificate generation part to complete from the script I was using.... Usually it's up within 20 minutes for me, but it didn't happen..

• I haven't tried an OVZ there, but I've had no issue with the KVMs.

• @WSS said:
    I haven't tried an OVZ there, but I've had no issue with the KVMs.

Hmm... might try then, but my question is when they'll deadpool due to unsustainable pricing. $25/yr for a 4GB KVM is a bit tight on pricing and profits...

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Edmond said:

@WSS said:

Hmm... might try then, but my question is when they'll deadpool due to unsustainable pricing. $25/yr for a 4GB KVM is a bit tight on pricing and profits...

I was concerned about this initially, but they're Cloudflexy, and have been around since 2013.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

I was concerned about this initially, but they're Cloudflexy, and have been around since 2013.

We'll see than... Anyone want to do a price match? :D

Thanked by 1WSS
  • I haven't deployed much, yet- but..

4G KVM:

load averages:  0.19,  0.09,  0.03              motherfuckinghostnamehere 17:56:22

1G KVM:

load averages:  0.04,  0.01,  0.00                 motherfuckinghostname 17:57:44

• @Edmond said:
    We'll see than... Anyone want to do a price match? :D

Oh god, my wallet.