Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!!

13»

Comments

• @angstrom said:

@WSS said:

@agentmishra said:
    by the way, crayons are colorful

..and DAMN tasty!

Personally, I wouldn't recommend eating them, but if eaten, they may have a beneficial laxative effect. ;-)

Oddly, if you pop a crayon up your bum it has a completely opposite effect.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited December 2017

@agentmishra said:

@agoldenberg said:
    Could not agree more. I'm willing to pick up some side PHP work from anyone should they want / need it.

you are already there in the list, its only the matter of days, before we compile the selection to final run

Thanks to some utterly stupid idiot who reminded me ... I searched and searched and searched and finally found this thread again way past page 10.

So much for "a matter of days". I don't think that we need more proof to see how smart, even wise, and immensely sensible it was from a certain mod to protect his pal, the OP, and to piss off, mistreat, and molest long time users and to even delete their posts for daring to doubt the "your grand-grand-children will be rich" agent "offer".

But then, to be fair, "a couple of days" might mean 3000 days as well as 3, So, stay tuned; who knows, maybe sometimes the "couple of days" will be over. In another galaxy maybe.

• #dicks

• Bantz

• Hi mom!

Thanked by 1WSS
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited December 2017

Before the watch-raindog hits again and "cleans" his pals oh so valuable thread (after all, who doesn't want his great-grandchildren to be rich?):

@mksh, you confuse me. Who is your mom? @WSS? @Nekki? Me? Bantz? dicks?
    And if any (or multiple) of the above does that make you your own sister in law?

How complificated things sometimes are! Maybe we should have listened to bush "dumb-derp" jr -> "Literasy ain't everthang!"

• Thanked by 2Nekki brueggus
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsdguy said: I searched and searched and searched and finally found this thread again way past page 10.

You really spent the time to dig and find this, just to nurse your grudge?

bsdguy said: Before the watch-raindog hits again and "cleans" his pals oh so valuable thread (after all, who doesn't want his great-grandchildren to be rich?):

Dude, GTFO.

Continue your raging in the Cest Pit.

This discussion has been closed.