Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!!

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
edited October 2017 in Requests

hi there

we require people to work in groups or as individuals, with the following skill-sets

Programming

php
js
html
jquery
css
bootstrap

ioncube-encoding

Database

MySQL
MariaDB

as the skill-set may suggest, yes you are right, its for some web project, on a continous basis

the platform would be realted to blogging/forum( and discussion boards)/ecommerce to point a few

Work from home.

FAQ

1. Who are we?

we here refer to our company, which is primarily into web-hosting and development. (identity withheld since we are not a provider here, very soon we plan to start selling on here as well, and then we will officially disclose/introduce our-self)

now we desire to start a few plugin and module development for specific work/cms

2. What will be the payout?

a) immediate payouts as agreed at the time of signing of NDA

b) long term payouts if agreed at the time of signing the NDA (royalty) - will be given to generations after you.

3. What is the work?

its not much, but many work...
one after other, we plan to build plugins+modules for some specific need as per the requirement

in case of any further clarification, kindly post on this thread it self or you may get on a one to one discussion.)

the candidates must showcase their work prior to selection.

the selected candidates will be informed via this thread as well by the personal message.
we will disclose complete details to the selected candidates/associates before sigining the NDA

looking for some longtime association.

thanks and best regards

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

dear mods, i am not sure, as no such rule is there which i could read, if one is allowed to post this kinda thread

if this is by any means violation, of the community rules, the thread/post may kindly be closed and deleted/removed

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

We've had threads like this before @agentmishra . As long as it's not a scam I don't think there's a problem.

Your post is informative but could perhaps give more details on what platform the plugins would be written for (whmcs? drupal? wordpress? etc.)

agentmishra said: b) long term payouts if agreed at the time of signing the NDA (royalty) - will be given to generations after you.

My great-great-grandchildren are going to get royalties on my php code? ;-)

Thanked by 3agentmishra MrH vpsguy
    edited October 2017

@raindog308 said:
    We've had threads like this before @agentmishra . As long as it's not a scam I don't think there's a problem.

Your post is informative but could perhaps give more details on what platform the plugins would be written for (whmcs? drupal? wordpress? etc.)

agentmishra said: b) long term payouts if agreed at the time of signing the NDA (royalty) - will be given to generations after you.

My great-great-grandchildren are going to get royalties on my php code? ;-)

makes sense, do you not think it that way

you code for me, take some money, i and my grand, great-grand, and great-great-children sell it and make our lifestyle, what goes to the developer/coder...

we are customer centric and programmers centric

so yes, we will till we have an account to pay into, which belongs to the coder (or his/her wished/willed)

also to the very important point you have highlighted, the platform would be realted to blogging/forum( and discussion boards)/ecommerce to point a few

i will just edit the post and add these

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Any estimate on the salary? Some people may find it useful to know even with the NDA.

I was just teasing, @agentmishra - good luck with your projects.

@doghouch said:
    Any estimate on the salary? Some people may find it useful to know even with the NDA.

depends on the skillset demonstrated and work profile exhibited, ranges from $100 one time to $100 per man hour

• What the fuck happened in here

cassa said: What the fuck happened in here

Indeed.

I took the nuclear option with this thread and deleted a lot of nonsense by @bsdguy and @WSS

The OP is offering work. This kind of thread is not new to LET. I've dealt with him in our ticket system and while I have no idea if he's a good company/good provider, so far he's been straight up and honest. He asked first if this kind of post was OK so evidently he does have at least a modicum of interest in our community.

Berating the guy because you don't like PHP or his terms aren't up to IBM standards, sarcastically sneering at his projects, or just posting random stream-of-consciousness obscenities is not appropriate.

@WSS was but not problematic

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2017

Thread cleaned. Final warning. Lifetime bans are going out next. This thread is not about your feelings. It's really not that important, don't make this thread more important than it needs to be. Move along if you're not interested in the topic, take it to the "cest pit" thread.

edited November 2017

dear community members

till now, the following members have applied via PM

@agoldenberg,
    @jh,
    @armandorg,
    @BharatB,
    @vishalpatelz,
    @pcfreak30

i post this as i had mentioned in my post that the list will be displayed/communicated

i must also post it here that the listed candidates have showcased some really awesome work/profile accomplished by them

we would be asking for a few more details to these applicants (or who so ever else would apply) and then final selection will be made.

when i say final selection, this surely do not mean that there is no more scope for fresh/new applicants.

since this will be an on going this, the applications would be open.

when we do the final selection, the shortlisted candidates will be listed here

best wishes to all those who have applied

• Don't you find that exposing these people, and then posting here regarding the status as a bit crass?

edited November 2017

@WSS said:
    Don't you find that exposing these people, and then posting here regarding the status as a bit crass?

very sorry, if i am misunderstood.

never meant disregard anyone, but i had written earlier, in the initial post that i would post the details, and i would love to be transparent in this.

with more that 800 views to this post, if a few people have applied and possess real talent, i feel it should be acknowledged.

and i have all the more praised their work, but not disclosed their work

still if the mods or the admin or the applicants would feel this as wrong, i would delete the names by editing my comment

if it would hurt or portrait me as in-sensitive, i am once again sorry for this

edited November 2017

@Neoon, reposting my pic... could not really understand

but any ways thanks. And very sorry, i do not play basketball

• @agentmishra While I applaud your effort to be transparent- when you're recruiting, some people will not want to be exposed directly to those of us who make torment them for doing so. It's just one of those things that you generally get a verbal/written OK. Plus, it may indirectly reflect poorly on those you choose not to use- because people won't know why you didn't choose them.

Thanked by 3sibaper MasonR emg

@WSS said:
    @agentmishra While I applaud your effort to be transparent- when you're recruiting, some people will not want to be exposed directly to those of us who make torment them for doing so. It's just one of those things that you generally get a verbal/written OK. Plus, it may indirectly reflect poorly on those you choose not to use- because people won't know why you didn't choose them.

that is why i began by writing "till now, the following members have applied via PM"

and also i have mentioned, i would post the selected candidates

but yes, one thing which i forgot to mention is, that, there would surely be candidates from other places as well, as from LET

• Just carry on with what you're doing, if someone wants the job and you're happy to have them, it's all good.

LET goes a bit anal retentive whenever people post jobs.

Thanked by 3agentmishra jar mikho
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Could not agree more. I'm willing to pick up some side PHP work from anyone should they want / need it.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited November 2017

@agoldenberg

Speaking of which, since the king of the hill on a VM thing died, why not attempt to code one yourself?

You'd entertain a handful of us, for a long while.

(I hated the custom bootloader, but eh, it was quite amusing to watch. Weren't there for it? King of the Hill, VM edition is where you upload executables to a livestream of a Windows VM, and compete to keep your QR code there. Each time it gets scanned, you get points. Whoever has the most naturally wins.)

• If the candidates PM'd you, it was supposed to be between you and them. I do not see the point in mentioning them in public.

Thanked by 3sibaper emg ucxo

mehargags said: If the candidates PM'd you, it was supposed to be between you and them. I do not see the point in mentioning them in public.

I think it's a little weird, too, however in his initial post he wrote:

agentmishra said: the selected candidates will be informed via this thread as well by the personal message

Thanked by 1agentmishra

@mehargags said:
    If the candidates PM'd you, it was supposed to be between you and them. I do not see the point in mentioning them in public.

the applicants would surely not post in public, the work one will do for others, but getting recognized, if nothing, will surely boost there morale

@agoldenberg said:
    Could not agree more. I'm willing to pick up some side PHP work from anyone should they want / need it.

you are already there in the list, its only the matter of days, before we compile the selection to final run

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@agentmishra I'm aware...

• Well, more than a week has passed and this thread is on page 6 ...

@raindog308

Certainly I just failed to see the post where OP whom you considered oh so trustworthy posted the lucky winner whose grand-great-children will be rich.
    Or no, wait, the last status was "only the matter of days".

And you deleted my posts and @jarland even threatened to lifetime ban i.a. me. Well done!

• emgemg Veteran
    edited November 2017

Speaking only for myself, publicly posting the names/handles of applicants is a deal-breaker, even though the motives are benevolent. It is as simple as that.

Thanked by 1ucxo

@bsdguy said:
    Well, more than a week has passed and this thread is on page 6 ...

@raindog308

Certainly I just failed to see the post where OP whom you considered oh so trustworthy posted the lucky winner whose grand-great-children will be rich.
    Or no, wait, the last status was "only the matter of days".

And you deleted my posts and @jarland even threatened to lifetime ban i.a. me. Well done!

dear @bsdguy, never in the post it was ever mentioned by us regarding the winner, and making any one rich, kindly read the port thoroughly and then troll the thread

also, if you have any personal grudge over any mods or the admin, you may personally message @raindog308 or @jarland, rather than troling in here and again making the life of the mods hell in cleaning up the mess.

but thanks a lot, since you posted and the thread got shifted to the 1st page, we got one more application

and as it was mentioned, the selected candidates will be informed, individually as well as via this post.

the concern may be in what time, do we finalize the selection...

well the shortlisting has been done, and ofcourse, since we are into business and not microsoft or hp or ibm or apple, that we have around 100 human capital/resource team to handle the selection process.
    by the way, even those companies, i feel, would not complete the process on one day after the application

and again, if you got a personal grudge, a PM is most welcomed, rather than spoiling the thread ambiance.

• @Neoon Really? Those two gifs pushed me 1.5mb over my limit (which resets tomorrow) :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@doghouch said:
    @Neoon Really? Those two gifs pushed me 1.5mb over my limit (which resets tomorrow) :(

You try to make me responsible for a overpriced not unmetered mobile network? No.

This discussion has been closed.