Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coder/Programmer wanted/to be hired -- We Are Hiring!!!

Comments

• @Neoon said:

@doghouch said:
    @Neoon Really? Those two gifs pushed me 1.5mb over my limit (which resets tomorrow) :(

You try to make me responsible for a overpriced not unmetered mobile network? No.

too many gifs. much sad.

• Why don't you tell who you are? You are offering jobs, there's no shame in that, albeit I don't consider internet job a real job because the owner doesn't pay for social and health security, it's a form of cheap labor, but whatever, tell which company looks for workers.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Janevski said:
    Why don't you tell who you are? You are offering jobs, there's no shame in that, albeit I don't consider internet job a real job because the owner doesn't pay for social and health security, it's a form of cheap labor, but whatever, tell which company looks for workers.

we do not take into consideration if you "don't consider"

if you are an applicant, you may apply, and things will be know to you

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2017

@agentmishra said:

@Janevski said:
    Why don't you tell who you are? You are offering jobs, there's no shame in that, albeit I don't consider internet job a real job because the owner doesn't pay for social and health security, it's a form of cheap labor, but whatever, tell which company looks for workers.

It's a real job, you're not selling hashish over here, there is a need for, at least some transparency. Just like in any job offer.

The only thing that could happen is to attract more people, because they'll know there's a name standing behind.

What if none of the providers here told who they are?

There is nothing wrong in, for example: "Ulker GmbH looks for German translators."

• @Janevski said:
    It's a real job, you're not selling hashish over here, there is a need for, at least some transparency.

Recheck the avatar.

@WSS said:

@Janevski said:
    It's a real job, you're not selling hashish over here, there is a need for, at least some transparency.

Recheck the avatar.

Sure

• @agentmishra said:
    Sure

Is it still you? Have you no shame, sir?!

@Janevski said:

@agentmishra said:

@Janevski said:

It's a real job, you're not selling hashish over here, there is a need for, at least some transparency. Just like in any job offer.

The only thing that could happen is to attract more people, because they'll know there's a name standing behind.

What if none of the providers here told who they are?

There is nothing wrong in, for example: "Ulker GmbH looks for German translators."

Already mentioned, we are not yet a provider at LET.

Moreover are you an applicant

@WSS said:

@agentmishra said:
    Sure

Is it still you? Have you no shame, sir?!

Why shall i be ashamed sir?

• @agentmishra said:

Your top button is undone.

edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@agentmishra said:

Your top button is undone.

Hahaha

As always, your replies do not make sense, atleast to me

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@Janevski said:

I did not want to chime in but that is not right. I have worked for many companies from the USA (being from/in Portugal), none paid for health insurance and social security because they cannot. There is no way to.
    What I done was registering a company with my father-in-law which happens to be a great Designer and we do all the taxes, health insurance, social security.
    Now arguing that an internet job isnt a real job is just ridiculous. Granted that its easier to fire or hire someone but the responsibilities, schedules and work can be equal.
    Plus if you are an IT guy, you benefit from building your career on different companies, cultures, stuff you learn and all that. Btw, the first IT job I got, in Tapatalk, lasted about five years and a half IIRC. You can actually have a bright future and CV with the "internet jobs", they are as serious as any other job but done differently, that is, remote.

I do not mean to derail this thread with this comment though.

• @agentmishra said:
    As alwaya, your replies do not make sense, atleast to me

Your shirt is unkempt- Do up that button!

edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@agentmishra said:
    As alwaya, your replies do not make sense, atleast to me

Your shirt is unkempt- Do up that button!

Dear @WSS, if you have some problem, get it fixed, stop being a troll nomad

Atleast i do not mean to learn dressing from those who need to learn a lot themselves

• I would contact your employer and tell them that you need to do up your shirt, but I'm afraid nobody knows who that is.

@WSS said:
    I would contact your employer and tell them that you need to do up your shirt, but I'm afraid nobody knows who that is.

Sure, i would help you with that

I mostly help who dont know about them

• @emg said:
    Speaking only for myself, publicly posting the names/handles of applicants is a deal-breaker, even though the motives are benevolent. It is as simple as that.

Yes, absolutely. Moreover there emerges a pattern. agentmishra tells you next to nothing tangible about himself and not even about what the job pays - yet he strips the applicants publicly.

@agentmishra said:

bla bla bla

YOU made statements like "just a matter of days" - so you are bound by that and of course you didn't deliver. Simple as that.

@Janevski said:

Right. After all, this isn't about a 3$/mo vps but about someone working and being able - or not - to pay his rent and buy food.

While I do understand that agentmishra maybe can't say the end client (not unusual in that business) he can - and should - tell about himself. Who is he? Is it a 1 man shop or is it a company? Is there a tangible and hopefully positive track record?

But that guy doesn't even tell what's payed for the job!

@MikePT

This isn't about "internet jobs are bad". This is about who offers them and how he does it. The who we don't know; we see but some funny avatar, no company, no real names, no phone or address, nothing. As for the how we see that the applicants are thrown into a public ring and stripped - yet that guy does not even tell what the work will pay.

And we know one more thing: He promises easily and a lot but keeps little. Btw. a smart mod would never have protected that guy without him at least offering a ballpark number wrt payment/income.

Thanked by 3Janevski WSS ucxo
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsdguy said: a smart mod would never have protected that guy

That belongs here.

• This is like those startups that want to offer you equity for less salary or no salary. But don't worry you will get rich when we hit it big, you will get paid when we have sales.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@bsdguy said:

@emg said:
    Speaking only for myself, publicly posting the names/handles of applicants is a deal-breaker, even though the motives are benevolent. It is as simple as that.

Yes, absolutely. Moreover there emerges a pattern. agentmishra tells you next to nothing tangible about himself and not even about what the job pays - yet he strips the applicants publicly.

@agentmishra said:

bla bla bla

YOU made statements like "just a matter of days" - so you are bound by that and of course you didn't deliver. Simple as that.

@Janevski said:

Right. After all, this isn't about a 3$/mo vps but about someone working and being able - or not - to pay his rent and buy food.

While I do understand that agentmishra maybe can't say the end client (not unusual in that business) he can - and should - tell about himself. Who is he? Is it a 1 man shop or is it a company? Is there a tangible and hopefully positive track record?

@MikePT

This isn't about "internet jobs are bad". This is about who offers them and how he does it. The who we don't know; we see but some funny avatar, no company, no real names, no phone or address, nothing. As for the how we see that the applicants are thrown into a public ring and stripped - yet that guy does not even tell what the work will pay.

And we know one more thing: He promises easily and a lot but keeps little. Btw. a smart mod would never have protected that guy without him at least offering a ballpark number wrt payment/income.

I see your point. While I agree that he should give further information and that publicly posting the names of the applicants was just useless and rude, I do think that it may be a case that its paid work, and he doesnt need to publicly disclose the amounts. The thread is derailing again.

• #hashtagdicks

@MikePT said:

@bsdguy said:

@emg said:

@agentmishra said:

bla bla bla

@Janevski said:

@MikePT

I see your point. While I agree that he should give further information and that publicly posting the names of the applicants was just useless and rude, I do think that it may be a case that its paid work, and he doesnt need to publicly disclose the amounts. The thread is derailing again.

The amounts were never to be disclosed

• @MikePT said:
    ... he doesnt need to publicly disclose the amounts. The thread is derailing again.

The point isn't that he doesn't specify it exactly. The point is that there is not even a ballpark, something like "between x and y us$ depending on [qualification, experience,... whatever]".

Moreover, he isn't at all discrete when it comes to the applicants.

@bsdguy said:

@MikePT said:
    ... he doesnt need to publicly disclose the amounts. The thread is derailing again.

The point isn't that he doesn't specify it exactly. The point is that there is not even a ballpark, something like "between x and y us$ depending on [qualification, experience,... whatever]".

Moreover, he isn't at all discrete when it comes to the applicants.

i do not remember you applying...

• @agentmishra: Although it's partly subjective, I think that conventionally, the expression on your avatar (photo) doesn't inspire confidence: the visibility of your tongue, the position of your left arm. It looks like you could be mocking someone. Some people may be reacting to this.

I'm not saying that you should care, but social conventions do play a role in influencing people's impressions, for example, if you're soliciting job applicants.

edited November 2017

@angstrom said:
    @agentmishra: Although it's partly subjective, I think that conventionally, the expression on your avatar (photo) doesn't inspire confidence: the visibility of your tongue, the position of your left arm. It looks like you could be mocking someone. Some people may be reacting to this.

I'm not saying that you should care, but social conventions do play a role in influencing people's impressions, for example, if you're soliciting job applicants.

i totally agree, and i feel you would agree to me, that this is not my company id, instead my personal id, so i do, i believe, have the liberty to keep any fancy pic

by the way, the bite out of "APPLE" dosent inspire confidence in me either, but that has got nothing to do with the success or brand of APPLE INC.

or the SEAL of the community loved DB, mysql...

so i do not see any problem to that.

by the way, crayons are colorful

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @agentmishra said: i totally agree, and i feel you would agree to me, that this is not my company id, instead my personal id, so i do, i believe, have the liberty to keep any fancy pic

I understand.

• @agentmishra said:

..and DAMN tasty!

• @WSS said:

@agentmishra said:

..and DAMN tasty!

Personally, I wouldn't recommend eating them, but if eaten, they may have a beneficial laxative effect. ;-)

This discussion has been closed.