Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyNode is back - and acquires Hostigation, ServerCrate, VortexUnit - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyNode is back - and acquires Hostigation, ServerCrate, VortexUnit

124»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@yywudi said:
    Bad experience, the LA KVM VPS was down for hours without any notification, lost connection in solusVM.
    it happened just few days after migrate to anynode... when it's still hostigation, the vps was really stable for 200+ days.

AFAIK there was nothing that migrated minus the domian, so that's likely just bad timing.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@yywudi said:
    Bad experience, the LA KVM VPS was down for hours without any notification, lost connection in solusVM.
    it happened just few days after migrate to anynode... when it's still hostigation, the vps was really stable for 200+ days.

AFAIK there was nothing that migrated minus the domian, so that's likely just bad timing.

Francisco

yep, down time happened sometimes, just in this case, it might be a bad impression if client take the comparison

• Well, but i failed to connect even manage my VPS now, this is the second time in this week. So this is bad time again?

Thanked by 1huangyuyu
  • It's the PSU again. The replacement parts I ordered haven't arrived yet so I'm trying to work with QuadraNet on putting in a temporary switch. Ticket was opened with them within 10 minutes of the outage starting (6:30 AM PDT/UTC-7) but no progress on getting the switch in yet. I'll be updating our twitter as I can however. https://twitter.com/anyNode

• The law of the demo.

• kvmkvm Member

The server is unstable and can not be connected for the second time