Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM VPS Review(BLUE1 $1/mo VPS Special) - Loving these guys! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM VPS Review(BLUE1 $1/mo VPS Special) - Loving these guys!

12346»

Comments

• jatinjatin Member

Pathetic Service by BlueVM.

They had suspended my VPS when they had problem with security patch on their Openvz. And told me that I had abused their services, which cause their Node down. That’s a pathetic excuse.

Now they are demanding $50 to resume my VPS. On the other hand I requested backup of my server, they agreed but since 4 days I am following up them for the same. But same answer every time I get is “We will update you”. Now when I ask for update on their chat channel, they are warning me not to ask for update.

I think they are doing this, so no one can claim on them for 99.95% uptime

• @jatin said:
    Pathetic Service by BlueVM.

They had suspended my VPS when they had problem with security patch on their Openvz. And told me that I had abused their services, which cause their Node down. That’s a pathetic excuse.

Now they are demanding $50 to resume my VPS. On the other hand I requested backup of my server, they agreed but since 4 days I am following up them for the same. But same answer every time I get is “We will update you”. Now when I ask for update on their chat channel, they are warning me not to ask for update.

I think they are doing this, so no one can claim on them for 99.95% uptime

Nice bump! Just move on, there are plenty more fish in the sea :)

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

Your VPS being suspended had nothing to do with the OpenVZ upgrade, one of our technicians was looking for an abusive VPS hogging all resources, and yours was at the way top about all the time. Your VPS hogged so much CPU that the entire node stopped responding. Also, I checked with the staff who demanded $50, it was a typo, it was supposed to be $5, so our bad. You've been coming to our IRC to bump it, ask for progress several times a day. Bumping with us is supposed to get you to the back of the current queue.

• @BlueVM said:
    Your VPS being suspended had nothing to do with the OpenVZ upgrade, one of our technicians was looking for an abusive VPS hogging all resources, and yours was at the way top about all the time. Your VPS hogged so much CPU that the entire node stopped responding. Also, I checked with the staff who demanded $50, it was a typo, it was supposed to be $5, so our bad. You've been coming to our IRC to bump it, ask for progress several times a day. Bumping with us is supposed to get you to the back of the current queue.

But why do you ask money for an abusive VPS hogging? does this solve the problem?