Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM VPS Review(BLUE1 $1/mo VPS Special) - Loving these guys! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM VPS Review(BLUE1 $1/mo VPS Special) - Loving these guys!

Comments

• @MorningIris said:
    s3.c34.ca.bluevm.com is totally gone I think...

Did you send in a ticket..? LET is not the BlueVM helpdesk..

• @MorningIris Afaik we're not transferring that node right now. I'll make sure to check on it.

• @MorningIris - s3.c34.ca.bluevm.com is still online and has not been transferred. We had a couple of people complain that they couldn't boot their vps, this is likely due to an issue with your config. Anyway it's an easy fix, but we do need a ticket telling us where to look ;)

• @BlueVM all is good, not to worry..:) Hope you move these asap, I want Rhel 6..:)

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited August 2013

We also released stock in Zurich, Switzerland... but it isn't available under our $3/Qtr offer unfortunately.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited August 2013

@BlueVM said:
    We also released stock in Zurich, Switzerland... but it isn't available under our $3/Qtr offer unfortunately.

That's a good and a bad news. Any plans for a nice deal in Switzerland?
    Your main page is listing blue1 for $2.50 and then surprising customer with $3.00 for Switzerland. Similar for blue2. Consider updating your main page.

• Which offer do you provide in switzerland? @BlueVM

• @dannix - We were going to charge a $0.50 location fee to cover IP costs, but I just found out we're getting the deal we wanted on IP space. So pricing is set to $2.50 /Mo.

@trexos - Just what's listed on site at the moment.

• But no special Code for switzerland though?:p

• @BlueVM said:
    dannix - We were going to charge a $0.50 location fee to cover IP costs, but I just found out we're getting the deal we wanted on IP space. So pricing is set to $2.50 /Mo.

Looks much better now ;-)

• @trexos - Unfortunately no, still a bit too pricy to offer $1/mo VPS there...

@dannix - Good :)

• @J0rd4n said:
    marcohald You mean BlueVM? ;)

Yes of course. I don't know why i whave written the wrong name :)
    If anyone can edit it, it would be godd.

• @trexos said:
    But no special Code for switzerland though?:p

There is one though =)

• spekkspekk Member
    edited August 2013

Thanks for keeping it a secret.

Anyway here is how to get the a discount code form @BlueVM if he is still giving them out:

We have a special going on right now for our BLUE1 plan in Zurich, Switzerland. (Not exactly EU, but I do believe they pay dues to the EU)... Still Europe either way.

256 MB of RAM
    256 MB of Swap
    1 CPU @ 2.0+ Ghz
    1 IPv4 Address
    IPv6 Upon Request
    10 GB of Disk
    500 GB of Bandwidth

Normally it'd be $25.00 /Year, but if you PM me I'll give you a coupon code to make it $20 /Yr.

@johnlth93 said:
    There is one though =)

• So much for VPSBoard exclusive...

• @Magiobiwan said:
    So much for VPSBoard exclusive...

=(

• I wasn't going to post the link here... someone else did. It's still VPS Board ;)

• @BlueVM Before Feathur move, I had Blue3, now I have blue 1...) Magic

• @Morningiris Open a ticket. We'll fix it. The migration process isn't perfect, not is the method that HyperVM organizes its database.

• I can't really say anything about BlueVM as I've never used them before, but they do seem very friendly and reliable. Great review by the way.

• @Magiobiwan Open Ticket? Yes, I did, but it was closed...

• @MorningIris - PM me your ticket # I'll find it.

• @BlueVM PMed ticket #

• @BlueVM All good..:)

• @MorningIris - Sorry for any inconvenience.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited August 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    but they do seem very friendly

You haven't had the Ishaq patented "I hope to have informed you sufficiently" line yet!

Yes, Ishaq, you know what I'm talking about!

• Hai... I often get Error 522 from Cloudfare when try to access feathur.

Connection from my host to Singapore (Cloudfare) is good. But connection from SGP to feathur producing host error.

Anyone experience the same error?

• Error 522
    Connection timed out

• Same timed out error,seems feathur(dot). is down.