Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo-- - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo--

Comments

• @agentmishra You already have your own thread for your garbage. Paranoid foreigners these days...

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited August 2013

@agentmishra said:
    Hello LET users, members and visitors
    must check these :

1. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12477/blue-vm-down-many-times-in-a-month#latest

2. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12541/no-products-left-with-bluevm-they-are-upto-something#latest

but yes still anybody want to try out , go ahead and fancy your chances.

Which skiddy/summer host do you work for now?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Vladorz said:
    agentmishra, dude there is something wrong with you. I got one today and it works just fine. Stop pushing those two threads down people's throats, they are on the first page anyone interested can check them...

arent there any other interrelated threads on the frist page...

@Zetta said:
    agentmishra You already have your own thread for your garbage. Paranoid foreigners these days...

excelent, but a reply may be due next time

@Microlinux said:
    Which skiddy/summer host do you work for now?

why do you thing i should work for some host?
    I do not carry a custom signature unlike others

• @agentmishra What you said makes no sense so much that I want to report it all as spam.

@Zetta said:
    agentmishra What you said makes no sense so much that I want to report it all as spam.

nice

• Are we done here @agentmishra? Thanks for letting the community know that this host has been down and has no products to offer. You did your due-deligence. Appreciate it.

Lets move on to something more concrete here.

@agentmishra said:

• arieonlinearieonline Member
    edited August 2013

@BlueVM
    in feathur cp, when i rebuild, i choosed CentOS 5.9 (32bit) but i get CentOS 5.9 64bit

[root@dev ~]# uname -a
    Linux dev.kangarie.com 2.6.32-042stab079.5 #1 SMP Fri Aug 2 17:16:15 MSK 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

please check :)

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited August 2013

@arieonline - Can you send me your email address so I can confirm it against your account?

Edit/Update: Seems that I mistyped the names in reverse order when adding them, corrected.

• @Kupol said:
    Can you ping this IP? 198.46.142.28 Got the VM, but I can't connect to it at all. The panel says it's online.

works on my pc

• We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

• @thuvienvps - More stock has been added.

• @BlueVM said:
    thuvienvps - More stock has been added.

Tks! Order placed and info received. Looks nice! But it takes me long time to reload OS.

• Em... slow disk i/o?
    @thuvienvps : can you provide the dd test here?

• @Wira_Soenaryo - Not sure what you're referring to... just pulled a test:

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 5.17815 s, 207 MB/s

• @Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Em... slow disk i/o?
    thuvienvps : can you provide the dd test here?

Disk I/O is good. But reload OS took me so much time (~ 5 minutes)

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync
    4.84335 s, 222 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    4.18752 s, 256 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k oflag=dsync
    4.71962 s, 228 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync
    9.04298 s, 119 MB/s

• Wira_SoenaryoWira_Soenaryo Member
    edited August 2013

Well, have grab one anyway... nice offer BlueVM.. :)

Server S1-R1-NY

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 89.1 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 85.4 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync 89.8 MB/s

No Ubuntu 12.04 template?

• so later the CA order will offer the same spec and price $1/m? or do I need to pick one now and later ask to transfer to CA location?

• It was probably slightly slow to rebuild because it was pulling the template from the master node. The template was likely not in the cache on the node.

• CP is nice, good work BlueVM.

• @BlueVM When will you have more OpenVZ stock?

• @yywudi - We will likely offer some at the same price in each location as it becomes available...

@Microlinux - Glad you like it, thank you.

@caperailfan - Now...

• @BlueVM Just ordered one. Any possibility of a Debian 7 template?

• @caperailfan - I was having some issues getting the template to work with openvz (for whatever reason) so I disabled it for now... I hope to have a working one shortly.

• @BlueVM are there any known issue with the new panel? I have both TUN / TAP and IPTables enabled, and I keep getting "iptables service not started because of error (SVC_RUN_EXCEPT)" when trying to start OpenVPN.

• @caperailfan - No major bugs at the moment. You can of course submit a ticket if you can track down a missing module or something.

Perhaps disable TUN/TAP, PPP and IP Tables then re-enable them and see if that fixes it?

• @BlueVM I did some searching and I found that "ipt_state iptable_nat" has to be on the list of IPtables modules in /etc/vz/vz.conf on the host node. The following kernel modules are also needed ipt_mark, ipt_MARK, and tun. I have ticket 740833 open for this.

• @caperailfan - I'm actually reading the ticket right now and making a patch to Feathur. It appears that I didn't add ipt_mark/MARK to the list of enabled modules on the host node... Anyway I'll reply there in a bit once I'm ready to have you test the patch.

• @caperailfan - Just uploaded a working Debian 7 template (minimal too).