Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo-- - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256 MB of RAM + 256 MB of SWAP + New Control Panel --Just $1.00 /Mo--

Comments

• @BlueVM : any possibility for Ubuntu 12.04 template? Thanks..

• I got one.

• @BlueVM i just notice that i don't get to do rDNS via the new panel isn't it?

Do i need to ticket for rDNS or?

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2013

How much is the PayPal fee for the monthly out of Curiosity.

When will the promo end?

• @johnlth93 - I'd suggest you wait a day. It'll be in the panel shortly...

@darknyan - It costs the end user nothing. It costs me/BlueVM $0.10. I haven't decided when the promo will end yet.

• xsetxset Member

@bluevm when do you add stock? I'd be a new customer :)

• @xset - I do stock in increments of 10 so that we don't have 40 - 50 new VPS all being setup at the same time on the node. Anyway stock added.

• @BlueVM said:
    johnlth93 - I'd suggest you wait a day. It'll be in the panel shortly...

darknyan - It costs the end user nothing. It costs me/BlueVM $0.10. I haven't decided when the promo will end yet.

Okay will wait for that

@BlueVM said:
    xset - I do stock in increments of 10 so that we don't have 40 - 50 new VPS all being setup at the same time on the node. Anyway stock added.

Good to hear that, limiting stock release so everyone got chances of getting them.

• more stock pls

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited August 2013

@johnlth93 - Just a quick FYI => RDNS has been added under the "Settings" tab.

@kluncrit, @johnlth93 - More stock added.

... and now I'm off to bed.

• @BlueVM said:
    johnlth93 - Just a quick FYI => RDNS has been added under the "Settings" tab.

kluncrit, johnlth93 - More stock added.

... and now I'm off to bed.

Great, will look into it.

• Excuse me permission to leave traces here : D

• @blackeye said:
    Excuse me permission to leave traces here : D

I'm slightly confused by that statement...

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited August 2013

@BlueVM said:
    We expect to begin moving users in Buffalo, NY to Feathur tomorrow and we should be completed before Monday.

Any update on this?
    Apparently I can't access HyperVM too. It shows the following error after login, then keeps reloading the page.

Alert: Could not Connect to the server s1.c12.ny.bluevm.com. This is most likely due to underlying network problem. Make sure that the server is accessible from this particular node by running telnet slave-id 8889

• @DalComp - Yes, we're in the middle of moving VPS from HyperVM to Feathur. If users can login and do things it could make it appear that we lost data in transfer. If you need something specific (a reboot, etc...) just submit a ticket and we'll handle it. The transfers are going slowly and we're averaging about 5 - 9 vps an hour.

• @BlueVM I see. Just wanting to get my hand on Feathur soon. :D

• Just as an FYI we've bumped this offer up to quarterly as we've had some spammers take advantage of the offer, its $3.00 per quarter as of right now...

• @BlueVM good, should've been $12/yr.

• when it will be available ? ( other city than buffalo,newyork )

• @Blackeye - Should see other locations later this week.

• @BlueVM said:
    Just as an FYI we've bumped this offer up to quarterly as we've had some spammers take advantage of the offer, its $3.00 per quarter as of right now...

What happen to old order? Any changes?

• @johnlth93 - No changes to older orders. We don't do business that way. Once you buy it the price is locked in for life.

• @BlueVM said:
    johnlth93 - No changes to older orders. We don't do business that way. Once you buy it the price is locked in for life.

So older orders still paying on a monthly term?

Just wondering, can i request to be changed to quarterly term?

• @johnlth93 - Old orders are still paying on a monthly term. You can request (via ticket) that we change your billing cycle to quarterly, semiannually or annually.

• @BlueVM said:
    johnlth93 - Old orders are still paying on a monthly term. You can request (via ticket) that we change your billing cycle to quarterly, semiannually or annually.

And the promo code still applicable if i changed the billing cycle?

• @johnlth93 - Yes we'd update your bill to be $1 x number of months.

• Looks like you messed up with my Buffalo VPS transfer.
    Please see ticket #193944. Thanks!

• Hmm, I think you should prevent Feathur from showing buffers/cache in the RAM Usage section of the control panel, can get really confusing :).

• @DalComp - Answered.

@Coudio - Well it's on my to-do list... been a bit busy ;)

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • @BlueVM said:
    johnlth93 - Yes we'd update your bill to be $1 x number of months.

Great, i will drop a ticket later. Thanks bro.