Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SaaS Deals! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SaaS Deals!

Comments

• @ehab said:
    @Nekki : i think i will have "You know the price everyone wants." for sometime. with your permission off course.

Do what you like mate. The only condition is a photo of you dressed up as a pantomime horse.

Thanked by 2leyton pike
  • So this is the thread for anything related to Strangulation as a Service, right?

• @Amitz said:
    So this is the thread for anything related to Strangulation as a Service, right?

I know so many people that could use this..

Thanked by 1pike
  • gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Here we go ...

The 25% discount (life time) for all new Rage4 DNS accounts

The Rage4 DNS offers you one of the fastest anycast networks, GeoDNS, failover with integration with multiple third party monitoring platforms (including @NodePing) and much more (for example CAA support).

Create new account at https://rage4.com, before upgrading to paid package open support ticket so we can add the discount to your account.

Offer valid till the end of October 2017

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • @NodePing said:

MagicalTrain said: Id like to see a deal for us (typical?) LETers with 10+ servers but below 50.

Let's make a deal. What are you willing to pay for 40 checks, 1 min intervals, unlimited international SMS, email, etc alerts included?

25 checks, 1min interval, + how many SMS can you fit into $15/yr (LET catnip plan)

• vimalware said: how many SMS can you fit into

Our system is designed on a flat-rate, everything included, base. We don't have the functionality to limit SMS per account. Nobody wants to miss important alerts cause they 'ran out of SMS credits'. That said, $15/year for 25 checks, I can't do, even without SMS.

• @NodePing said:

vimalware said: how many SMS can you fit into

Our system is designed on a flat-rate, everything included, base. We don't have the functionality to limit SMS per account. Nobody wants to miss important alerts cause they 'ran out of SMS credits'. That said, $15/year for 25 checks, I can't do, even without SMS.

So.. what can you do for $15 a year? :)

• caracal said: what can you do for $15 a year?

Nothing. After payment processing fees and support costs (less-paying customers tend to lean on support more)... there's not enough left to offer anything useful at that price point.

Honestly, I didn't really expect to get a reasonable response to my initial question (this is LET!) but there was an outside shot.

Coming from a slightly different angle, one more aimed at providers, we do offer our WHMCS module so you can whitelabel our monitoring and offer it to your own customers (either valued added to your own products/services or stand-alone). https://nodeping.com/whmcs-resell-monitoring.html

• NodePing said: Let's make a deal. What are you willing to pay for 40 checks, 1 min intervals, unlimited international SMS, email, etc alerts included?

A little late but based on your business package I guess 3$/month or 30/yrs. Is it acceptable?

• @Aluminat said:

NodePing said: Let's make a deal. What are you willing to pay for 40 checks, 1 min intervals, unlimited international SMS, email, etc alerts included?

A little late but based on your business package I guess 3$/month or 30/yrs. Is it acceptable?

I'd think closer to $50-60 was the idea

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nodeping - maybe something in the LEB range. Say 7$ per month. I'm interested in testing it out again. Anything that can be done?

• If NodePing is too expensive, you can always setup your own fairly-decent monitoring system with monit and munin. Of course, you need to know what the hell you're doing, and if you only setup one system it's not going to provide good information if there's a break between two transits which don't affect most of the world..

Or, you know, you could stop nickel-and-diming a service you might actually need.

• Is CDN considered a SaaS?

• Is CDN considered a SaaS?

Strictly speaking? No, nor would NodePing's monitoring

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@WSS said:
    If NodePing is too expensive, you can always setup your own fairly-decent monitoring system with monit and munin. Of course, you need to know what the hell you're doing, and if you only setup one system it's not going to provide good information if there's a break between two transits which don't affect most of the world..

Or, you know, you could stop nickel-and-diming a service you might actually need.

I am not sure if this was targeted towards me, but will answer anyway. I am spending a lot more per month for monitoring then their Business plan, with alternative providers and additional amount for small nodes attached to our internal monitoring.

I have been a client of nodeping years ago and had problems with false positives. I've heard good feedback from other companies we work with. After seeing @NodePing asking what someone wants to see, I offered 7$ for 40-50 checks, which is ~half price for ~1/4 of the resources.

And to answer the question - I am not nickel-and-diming something I might actually need. I don't really need it at all, at least at the moment.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @HBAndrei Any plans to extend the monitoring deal any further? Or a separate offer? Seems like people gobbled them up fast :)

• DebouncerDebouncer Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

30% off recurring for Basic blacklist monitoring plans

10 monitors - $35 $24.50 per year.
    30 monitors - $6.95 $4.86 per month.
    50 monitors - $9.95 $6.96 per month.

Basic plans include

• 8 hours blacklist check frequency
    • 8 hours reverse DNS test frequency
    • Outlook.com SNDS blacklist, complaint rate and trap hits monitoring (requires SNDS automated access key)
    • 1 year blacklist status history
    • Email alerts on listings and delistings, daily or weekly email reports
    • API

Pricing page: https://www.debouncer.com/prices.
    To secure the discount register free trial account at https://www.debouncer.com and enter coupon code at checkout.

Coupon code: LET30.
    Payments accepted via PayPal.
    Offer valid till the end of September 2017.

• @Debouncer Would an IP and a domain check be considered two monitors? Considering someone might have a handful of MTAs..

@WSS,
    Do you mean you'd like to submit a hostname, and want service to resolve it and monitor hostname and IP(s)?

• @Debouncer said:
    @WSS,
    Do you mean you'd like to submit a hostname, and want service to resolve it and monitor hostname and IP(s)?

Not quite.

I was assuming that you would check the MTA by IP, and was curious about anything you might have available to check for domain blocklists as well.

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Boltersdriveer said:
    @HBAndrei Any plans to extend the monitoring deal any further? Or a separate offer? Seems like people gobbled them up fast :)

Yeah, the first 9 were grabbed within first 36hrs and the last one hangged in there for another 24hrs after that.
    I've extended the below promo for another 10 orders. Enjoy!

@HBAndrei said:

80% off recurring for our Professional Uptime Monitoring package, only $9.95/mo $1.99/mo

This includes:

• 20 uptime monitors
    • 20 server monitors
    • 1 minute check frequency
    • Select 6 out of 12 monitoring locations
    • Private/Public Uptime Reports
    • White Label Reports
      See the full package specs on our pricing page:
      https://hetrixtools.com/pricing/uptime-monitor/

Direct order link:
    https://hetrixtools.com/new-order/uptime-monitor/professional/monthly/

Coupon code: LET-SaaSDeals-80OFF
    * valid only for the first 10 orders
    * valid only for new customers
    * offer expires at the end of September

• @HBAndrei said:

Far be it from me to stifle innovation. For $2/mo, it's stupid to bother with my homerolled crap anymore. Signed up!

@WSS said:

@HBAndrei said:

Far be it from me to stifle innovation. For $2/mo, it's stupid to bother with my homerolled crap anymore. Signed up!

Welcome aboard. I really hope you'll enjoy using the platform.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

@HBAndrei said:

I browsed a bit of the documentation- but it's damn simple. Cohesive enough to setup an HTTP monitor, several ping, and NS within about 3 minutes.

If I might add a request: Having the HTTP service look for a single word is kind of bleh. I assume you're just doing a ^(.*)?{$VAR}(.*)?$ check. I'd love to be able to give it something other than a single word check.

Awesome service. Looking forward to filling the 20 slots and upgrading!

@WSS said:

@HBAndrei said:

I browsed a bit of the documentation- but it's damn simple. Cohesive enough to setup an HTTP monitor, several ping, and NS within about 3 minutes.

If I might add a request: Having the HTTP service look for a single word is kind of bleh. I assume you're just doing a ^(.*)?{$VAR}(.*)?$ check. I'd love to be able to give it something other than a single word check.

Awesome service. Looking forward to filling the 20 slots and upgrading!

Simplicity was one of the main goals when building the platform.
    I've noted down your suggestion in the internal suggestions list.
    Thanks for the kind words and for the feedback.

Thanked by 2WSS Aidan

@WSS said:

@Debouncer said:
    @WSS,

Not quite.

I was assuming that you would check the MTA by IP, and was curious about anything you might have available to check for domain blocklists as well.

Yes, we can check IPs and domains.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSS said:

@HBAndrei said:

That was very much my reaction.

Thanked by 2WSS HBAndrei
  • HBAndrei said: Yeah, the first 9 were grabbed within first 36hrs and the last one hangged in there for another 24hrs after that.

Signed up now. Really nice platform, liking it so far :)

Thanked by 1HBAndrei

@Boltersdriveer said:

HBAndrei said: Yeah, the first 9 were grabbed within first 36hrs and the last one hangged in there for another 24hrs after that.

Signed up now. Really nice platform, liking it so far :)

Really glad to hear that!

Only one package left. 9 have already been ordered out of the new batch.
    These seem to have gone by much faster than the initial 10.