Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Storage Offer + Free Addon + Site Wide Discount - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Storage Offer + Free Addon + Site Wide Discount

Comments

• @MagicalTrain said:

I dont need more shit.

believe it, this shit you definetly want! KVM, 2GB RAM, Frankfurt...

• MagicalTrainMagicalTrain Member
    edited August 2017

@Falzo said:

@MagicalTrain said:

I dont need more shit.

believe it, this shit you definetly want! KVM, 2GB RAM, Frankfurt...

Yeah. I know. And peering with DT and Unitymedia? That server is going to fly.

I already hate myself. Why are you guys making me hate myself so much?

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited August 2017

I am going to purchase this time. Already had too many storage boxes with Zx and Speedy, but cannot resist with this addon :-(

Ah, it seems to be 101.69 usd at my end. Maybe the convertion rate...

• davidavi Member

Is this possible that I install Windows and then in Hyper-V install debian with vestacp to host wordpress website. Does the performance will be very bad due to nested vm

• @davi said:
    Is this possible that I install Windows and then in Hyper-V install debian with vestacp to host wordpress website. Does the performance will be very bad due to nested vm

that's better not possible or at least the performance will be very very bad for you. why on earth would someone want to do such crap on any storage VM?
    use a small regular ssd vps and run your vestacp/wordpress directly on it - makes your page fly instead.

Thanked by 2davi vimalware
  • On three years of payments rewards for one year stacks to three year?

• @vishalpatelz said:
    On three years of payments rewards for one year stacks to three year?

Is one of another, however you can take both 1 year benefits instead of the 1TB if better for your requirements.

• Do you mind in telling remaining quantity because I have to arrange something.
    Thanks

• @vishalpatelz said:
    Do you mind in telling remaining quantity because I have to arrange something.
    Thanks

Will PM you

• I have purchased yesterday, when the server opened?

• Shortly orders being worked through

Thanked by 1caracal
  • davidavi Member

I am also waiting for VPS, ordered yesterday.

• @davi said:
    I am also waiting for VPS, ordered yesterday.

Yours be up shortly just install OS’s on the last lot from yesterday.

Thanked by 1davi
  • still waiting, purchased yesterday

• still waiting + 1.
    purchased yesterday.

• still waiting + 1. purchased 10 mins ago.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • my server is already actived

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited August 2017

Got mine! Thanks Ashley. Are these manually installed or is there a proxmox module that does it? I watched commands being typed through NoVNC (was impatient)

Edit: Pretty impressive. Downloaded a backup at 125MB/s sustained to the CEPH storage.

• A little bit confused, I actually paid 101.85USD whereas OP states 96USD for 3years. I guess it's currency related problem? Anyway, it's still a good deal.

• @wilsonkor said:
    A little bit confused, I actually paid 101.85USD whereas OP states 96USD for 3years. I guess it's currency related problem? Anyway, it's still a good deal.

Tax. I paid 106€ (so >106$).

• jihchijihchi Member
    edited August 2017

Installing OS, I can see it via NoVNC, interesting!

• @caracal said:
    Got mine! Thanks Ashley. Are these manually installed or is there a proxmox module that does it? I watched commands being typed through NoVNC (was impatient)

Edit: Pretty impressive. Downloaded a backup at 125MB/s sustained to the CEPH storage.

Manual, Proxmox templates are a slight pain! All orders on or outside the 24 window are now setup.

Any further orders will be continued to be setup.

• Anyone bought the storage vps in June or January got the free addon?

• AshleyUk said:

You're still accepting new orders? It's getting harder for me to resist, on realizing it would let me ditch at least one of my two 1x2TB Kimsufis.

• @willie said:

AshleyUk said:

You're still accepting new orders? It's getting harder for me to resist, on realizing it would let me ditch at least one of my two 1x2TB Kimsufis.

Yes currently.

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • YuraYura Member

@a3Bren said:
    Anyone bought the storage vps in June or January got the free addon?

I emailed Ashley yesterday, have not received an answer yet. Will see if old customers get same treatment as new ones.

• still waiting since purchase on wednesday

• I put in a ticket for this already yesterday, but I'm wondering if it's something I didn't do properly (don't think so, but you never know) and could fix myself.

The Storage CEPH Disk is not available on my VPS for some reason. I've looked in the logs, and it's not even showing up in a fdisk -l. The OS on /dev/sda shows just fine, but no /dev/sdb (which is what I was told it would show up as).

Would anyone have any suggestions, or is it just a matter of waiting for a response?

• @noflips said:
    I put in a ticket for this already yesterday, but I'm wondering if it's something I didn't do properly (don't think so, but you never know) and could fix myself.

The Storage CEPH Disk is not available on my VPS for some reason. I've looked in the logs, and it's not even showing up in a fdisk -l. The OS on /dev/sda shows just fine, but no /dev/sdb (which is what I was told it would show up as).

Would anyone have any suggestions, or is it just a matter of waiting for a response?

I can't see a ticket open for this mind dropping me the ticket #

• noflipsnoflips Member
    edited August 2017

@AshleyUk said:

I can't see a ticket open for this mind dropping me the ticket #

>

You just answered & fixed both problems I had in record time (literally minutes apart), and I just closed the ticket ;)

Thanks much and awesome c/s!

Thanked by 1AshleyUk