Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Host/DC Do You Dislike The Most And Why? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Host/DC Do You Dislike The Most And Why?

124»

Comments

• @mpkossen Thank you for your feedback! :) And Actually, we have gained quite a few clients from this thread, alone. :) I guess we're doing something right!

• GHSJadeGHSJade Member
    edited July 2013

@mpkossen said:
    I agree, GridHostingSolutions is not a provider you would want to go to.

I have a few questions.

How can you determine that we are not a provider someone would want to go to? Have you even got to know us as a company yet? Sure this topic is about what host you dislike, but people are stating valid reasons behind why they do not like the host, not just because someone who owns the company started the thread.

If you could explain why you think we aren't a good provider?

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@mpkossen Are you a client of ours?

• @GHSJade said:
    If you could explain why you think we aren't a good provider?

Well, the immaturity of this thread and @Jeffrey's comments in general are the main reasons I'm staying away. I'm saying this on a personal note, not as a moderator.

The hate-spreading of this thread is quite unnecessary and LET doesn't need this. We have the cest pit for venting your anger and immaturity and ticket systems for solving problems with providers. In my opinion, only a very specific and escalated problem deserves its own thread. This one just creates them.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@mpkossen That is your opinion. People are welcome to have their own opinion over anything. If that's what you feel about us, I honestly don't care, I'm not going to go cry in a corner over it. Saying that, I gained a client, what, less than 10 minutes ago? And counting the other clients from my "immaturity" on these forums? Hmm...something must be going right here! :) After thinking about it, yeah, I should have just asked the question in "The Cest Pit" rather than creating a thread, but there's nothing I can do about that now, now can I? Sure, I'll admit my personality here has been a bit rough over the edges, especially on this thread, http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11906/looking-for-photoshop-work. The only thing I can do about this is just move on.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Jeffrey said:
    mpkossen Thank you for your feedback! :) And Actually, we have gained quite a few clients from this thread, alone. :) I guess we're doing something right!

I am calling BS.

Thanked by 2serverian upfreak
  • FritzFritz Veteran

Please lock this thread. I don't like all these hatred here.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    I am calling BS.

+1

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

You can call BS all you want. @AnthonySmith @serverian

• @Jeffrey said:
    mpkossen That is your opinion. People are welcome to have their own opinion over anything. If that's what you feel about us, I honestly don't care, I'm not going to go cry in a corner over it. Saying that, I gained a client, what, less than 10 minutes ago? And counting the other clients from my "immaturity" on these forums? Hmm...something must be going right here! :) After thinking about it, yeah, I should have just asked the question in "The Cest Pit" rather than creating a thread, but there's nothing I can do about that now, now can I? Sure, I'll admit my personality here has been a bit rough over the edges, especially on this thread, http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11906/looking-for-photoshop-work. The only thing I can do about this is just move on.

Glad you agree with me that this is Cest Pit material. Let's continue in there, shall we?

This discussion has been closed.