Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Host/DC Do You Dislike The Most And Why? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Host/DC Do You Dislike The Most And Why?

Comments

• @RyanD said:

Inb4 CC owns Colo@ conspiracy.

• @seriesn said:

But CC colo at Colo@? lol. Now it gets confusing.

• @concerto49 said:
    But CC colo at Colo@? lol. Now it gets confusing.

Coloception

• RyanDRyanD Member
    edited July 2013

@seriesn said:

haha LOL.

circular cloud of confusion

I heard CC bought OVH and Endurance. @jbiloh do you or do you not confirm or deny the truthfulness or lack of within these statements.

• I had absolutely no problems with Colo@ in Dallas, Texas.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited July 2013

@RyanD you know what is missing here (http://www.coloat.com/about.html)?

An Asian. You can't run a geek business without asians. Ask @Jarland.

(Disclosure : I am asian, so this is not racist comment).

Thanked by 1jar
  • RyanDRyanD Member
    edited July 2013

@seriesn said:
    RyanD you know what is missing here (http://www.coloat.com/about.html)?

An Asian. You can't run a geek business without asians. Ask Jarland.

(Disclosure : I am asian, so this is not racist comment).

LOL, We have Italians, Brazilians, Uruguayans, Americans, Russians, and Jamaicans working for us... we're quite diverse, just no asians, yet :)

• @RyanD said:

Soon(tm)? :P

• retryretry Member
    edited July 2013

BurstNet EU, not sure about US.
    Just because its budget, doesnt mean it should be shit.

• @retry BurstNET is alright, nothing more than that. Support response times are mediocre, network is good, hardware is good, but they have very strict guidelines.

• retryretry Member
    edited July 2013

@Jeffrey Oh! I'm not sure why but I suffered memory leaks, thought they used old kernels since they refused to give me a Debian 6 template. At least from what I remember. Had no problems with networks or support though.

Edit: It was an Ubuntu 12 I requested

• @RyanD said:
    LOL, I'm just curious if anybody wants to attribute any other clients to us that aren't ours ;)

Any truth to the rumor that you own Ecatel and Cyberbunker and are a half-brother of Fortatrust's owner? :P

• GridHostingSolution: for multiple pointless threads

• RyanDRyanD Member

@DomainBop said:
    Any truth to the rumor that you own Ecatel and Cyberbunker and are a half-brother of Fortatrust's owner? :P

None, whatsoever. However, I won't deny rumors that we did in fact create the internet and not Al Gore.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2013

GridHostingSolutions for hate crimes and encouraging hate against other businesses.

Which thread do you hate the most on LEB right now: This one.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    GridHostingSolutions for hate crimes and encouraging hate against other businesses.

Thanked by 2Infinity Jeffrey
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Burst.

For selling me a mid range VPS on a node that was almost out of space, and then wasting about a week of my time denying it.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • nocomnocom Member
    1. Colo Crossing powered by ChicagoVPS marketing sKILLs
      2.OVH - bad network etc.
      3.AvantehoSTING for superior hardware
    Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

@Rallias, please contact me with a ticket number so that I can look into your issue ( http://d.pr/i/9IB1/2eG3PK86 ) I personally review all hardware tickets (less than 10 in the past 4 years). As a matter of general procedure when a suspected memory issue pops up we immediately swap the clients drives into the same or higher spec spare machine, we don't diddle around with testing ram, testing mobo, testing cpu, etc which can result in false diagnosis and extended problems. I'm also not aware of any hardware problem that has resulted in more than 7 minutes downtime in our entire five year history. Please update me as I absolutely want to see what issues you apparently had, but can't find any account under your name. If something went wrong we will make it right. You can email [email protected] with the ticket id, and we will jump on it right away. Thanks!

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@AnthonySmith Thank you for your kind words! :)

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@nocom Don't forget that script kiddie Robert and his ServerCrate with powerful nodes in Avante's space ran with his father's money!

• @Incero We don't have that server any longer. Moved to a different DC several months ago.

• @magiobiwan - do you have any UK/EU nodes, heard you had something in Zurich, is that true?

• From what I'm told, we're waiting to launch Zurich until Feathur is implemented.

• @Magiobiwan said:
    From what I'm told, we're waiting to launch Zurich until Feathur is implemented.

Good news. Looking forward to spending my $2.26 account credit.

• Starting to see LET turn into RLT(Real Low Talk)

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

@GHSJade I think this post proves it to be (Real Low Talk), same with the comments! http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/vpsnodes-7-2048mb-openvz-vps-in-dallas-texas/

• Can't you just skype/email each other instead of bumping this ridiculous thread

• @asterisk14 Maybe that comment wasn't just for him?

• @AnthonySmith said:

Well, it's his own business he's playing with. It won't make him look any better and it will probably loose him several potential clients.

I agree, GridHostingSolutions is not a provider you would want to go to.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
This discussion has been closed.