Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No refund from host.. Advise please - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No refund from host.. Advise please

124»

Comments

• @qtwrk said:
    after all I just don't why understand why he can't wait for 5 days ?

I mean , I suppose it's common sense that something like this will be processed in few days , right ? usually 2 - 3 days , for my personal opinion , but 5 days isn't outrages.

IF OP has common sense , he will just wait for 5 days.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2017

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

@itscanon said:

While provider here refuses to, no explanation ..

Firstly no one refused to refund you. We OFFERED you a refund since you posted in our special thread you'd like one since you were unhappy with the 'lack of support' for a $17.75/mo dedicated SELF-Managed server.

Listen, we have no hard feelings here but it's a little annoying when we clearly provide a dedicated server for rock bottom pricing, it's self-managed and you start to bash us on bad support b/c you don't want to use google and spend 30 seconds researching an issue. You're not even our customer and I'll help you out here. See below:

https://www.google.com/#q=enp1s0f0+or+enp1s0f1+ubuntu

Let's set the record straight. We offered you a refund (which for yearly services isn't normally offered), you accepted, we shut down the server (per security policy) and told you it would take 3-5 business days. This wasn't apparently enough for you, and demanded an instant refund, we reminded you about the 3-5 day refund then you opened a PayPal dispute. At this point we'll let this work it's way through PayPal.

We're not going to make everyone happy, we get that. We try not to be dicks and put ourselves in our customer shoes - always looking at the issue from a 3rd party point of view. This relationship wasn't going to work out so we cut our losses and moved on. Apparently you felt the need to try and bash us for some reason when it's clear nearly everyone in this thread agreed we were being more than reasonable before they knew who it was.

You know there is a saying... if you think everyone in the world is an asshole... maybe you're the asshole.

Database By Design went from "that provider I remember who used to auction servers on WHT" to "fuck I like these guys" in one post.

OP is an unreasonable and mean spirited person who likely finds a lot of other people difficult to deal with, for precisely the reason noted in the last sentence of the text I quoted above. Hope he loses the dispute and gets reported to FraudRecord. Hope DBD keeps a percentage for time spent dealing with the dispute.

This discussion has been closed.