Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

System On Grid 1 Year Free VPS = 1 CPU | 1 GB | 10 GB SSD | 1 TB BW - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

System On Grid 1 Year Free VPS = 1 CPU | 1 GB | 10 GB SSD | 1 TB BW

12345679»

Comments

• @Xei said:
    Out of curiosity was the abuser from Asia or eastern EU?

Sorry can’t disclose that. Hope you understand.

• @sogtech said:

@Xei said:
    Out of curiosity was the abuser from Asia or eastern EU?

Sorry can’t disclose that. Hope you understand.

more like the user does not exist on this forum? actually don't see anyone complaining about slow speed.

• Hello Everyone, checkout our new pricing plans:

*storage costs extra

Thanked by 1imok
  • Launched OpenBSD and NetBSD, check it out:

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • sogtechsogtech Member
    edited February 2018

Here comes the big one

$15 worth credits free to all new users!

This is for all users all across the globe with a valid credit card. Limited time only ...

• @sogtech credits will expire anytime?

• @imok said:
    @sogtech credits will expire anytime?

3 months

• sogtechsogtech Member
    edited February 2018

Introducing Snapshots

Backup your Storage Volumes by scheduling snapshots on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Create new Orbits from these snapshot in seconds. Check them out from your Orbit details page.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sogtech said: $15 worth credits free to all new users!

So are you cancelling your one-year free tier and instead giving free credits?

I may have missed an announcement.

If so, that's cool...some here will complain no matter what you do but in the end, you're giving away free services, so you'll get no complaint from me :-)

• @raindog308 said:

sogtech said: $15 worth credits free to all new users!

So are you cancelling your one-year free tier and instead giving free credits?

I may have missed an announcement.

If so, that's cool...some here will complain no matter what you do but in the end, you're giving away free services, so you'll get no complaint from me :-)

Users who already have a free orbit for 1 year will continue to have it (As long as they do not delete it ;). If $hit like that happens, they can reach support and we will help). All new users will now only get $15 credits free with a valid credit card. We might bring back the 1 year free orbit again in future. Lets wait and watch how it goes.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2018

@sogtech

Tried to subscribe to try your service, and your billing system is rejecting my two cards (debit/credit). One says avs_and_cvv and the other one avs error.

I am in Mexico if that helps.

• We do address verification. If your AVS check fails that means you are either providing incorrect address or your CC provider does not support address checks. We can't do anything if your CC provider does not support, only option will be to use a card that does support. CVV error is self explanatory. I fail to understand that if you have your CC in front of you, why would the security code check fail....

• @tenpera said:
    @sogtech ipv6?

Will be launching in 2 months.

• sogtech said: I fail to understand that if you have your CC in front of you, why would the security code check fail....

No sorry, I am providing my details correctly. Even tried with another bank cards and got the same issues.

• @yomero said:

sogtech said: I fail to understand that if you have your CC in front of you, why would the security code check fail....

No sorry, I am providing my details correctly. Even tried with another bank cards and got the same issues.

Can you PM me your username. I will see whats going on. Thanks!

• @sogtech any plans for allowing custom ISOs from customers anytime soon?

• @Edmond said:
    @sogtech any plans for allowing custom ISOs from customers anytime soon?

It will take a while. What we can do for the time being is you can provide us the ISO, let us know the Orbit specs, and we will build it for you.

• Is there a date for when existing trial will be coming to an end?? I have a free vps with you...

• defaultdefault Veteran

@sogtech

Better question, will you provide some special offer for those who love your services, were not abusing, had no need of support tickets and wish to continue?

• Is the free 1 year still available? Thanks

• @asterisk14 said:
    Is there a date for when existing trial will be coming to an end?? I have a free vps with you...

The trial comes to end exactly after 1 year from the date of account creation.

• @berserk said:
    Is the free 1 year still available? Thanks

Currently we are not offering free tier

• @default said:
    @sogtech

Better question, will you provide some special offer for those who love your services, were not abusing, had no need of support tickets and wish to continue?

We are already giving a very deep discount @ $2.00 per month for 1 vCPU and 1 GB RAM.

• @sogtech ipv6 yet?

• @tenpera said:
    @sogtech ipv6 yet?

Yes, you will get an email soon