Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Speedykvm cancel & terminate my vps without any reason !! just beware please - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Speedykvm cancel & terminate my vps without any reason !! just beware please

1235»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@dynamo said:
    @jarland why is this thread sinking? Its not a offer thread and hasn't gone off-topic either?

Insert conspiracy theory.

• dynamodynamo Member

@jarland said: Insert conspiracy theory.

You must be knowing better. But its certainly a dubious practice to shield specific providers from bad reviews, if that is what it is.

Thanked by 2bcacb itscanon
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2017

@dynamo said:

@jarland said: Insert conspiracy theory.

You must be knowing better. But its certainly a dubious practice to shield specific providers from bad reviews, if that is what it is.

No one is shielding anyone, and you and I both know it doesn't matter what I say about the reason. My motive will be assumed and I'll be considered a liar. I know my LET. Once an activist, turned establishment, I'm not to be trusted by the cool kids these days.

But if you want to hear the reason, I didn't click Sink and I neither know or care who did. This thread is now a repetitive circle jerk and everything that needs to be said has been said twice or more. No objection, no desire to follow up with the team over it.

• SKVM Monitored since:7th of April 2017, Total uptime: 99.9967%

Can we all agree that they have a solid product and tech team, but can work on improving communication tone (amplified when customers are agitated or whine).

Also if they held off on being so speedy with the provisioning than they wouldn't have caused an issue with the OP. But, then they wouldn't be called Speedy. They did what they wanted, customer got money back, life is not perfect.

Someone close this thread.

• dynamodynamo Member

Mark_O_Polo said: Someone close this thread.

Someone already did worse by sinking it to a slow death.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

@Mark_O_Polo said:
    SKVM Monitored since:7th of April 2017, Total uptime: 99.9967%

Can we all agree that they have a solid product and tech team, but can work on improving communication tone (amplified when customers are agitated or whine).

Also if they held off on being so speedy with the provisioning than they wouldn't have caused an issue with the OP. But, then they wouldn't be called Speedy. They did what they wanted, customer got money back, life is not perfect.

Someone close this thread.

Let this be a lesson for all. If you buy from speedy kvm and got provisioned instantly, don't touch your Vps. Or you will risk wasting your time. Because God knows whether you have passed their fraud check or they are still processing you. Maybe give them 24x7 just to be on the safe side.

Thanked by 1harsumas