Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Speedykvm cancel & terminate my vps without any reason !! just beware please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Speedykvm cancel & terminate my vps without any reason !! just beware please

harsumasharsumas Member
edited July 2017 in Reviews

i have just got a dallas storage raid 5 package (12 dollar per month and used coupon code wht30) today ..and they are just suspend my account with out any reason ..and cancel my account and just refund my money back ..

i have just using the vps server since 5-6 hours and suddenly occur this problem and have faced this really annoying attitude ..please just aware that speedykvm may cancel your service suddenly ..just stay away

'we don't have time for your negative attitude. I have closed and refunded the account. Thank you.

--''

is this joke ? it must be joke ..just pick me randomly i guess because of my country or my relief , personal identity ..this should be call **** ..i cant find any reason to face this attitude ..just please stay away this company ..

«1345

Comments

  • NekkiNekki Member

    Fuck off with your racism claims, sunbeam.

    Thanked by 4dwtbf Aidan netomx Fidde
  • harsumas said: this should be call racisim

    It isn't racism if you treat everyone like shit.

  • harsumas said: 'we don't have time for your negative attitude. I have closed and refunded the account. Thank you.

    --''

    They refunded your money. What more do you want from them? Credit?

    Thanked by 1netomx
  • really believe me ..i couldnt find any reason ..i have paid with vcc which belong to my main credit card and also have checked the transaction details just the company has got the money ..then suddenly they have terminate my account and just refund my money back ? what may i think about this attitude ?

  • and cancel my account and just refund my money back ..

    At that point: So? They dont want to do business with you and immediately refunded your money. No problem either way.

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

    @harsumas said:
    is this joke ? it must be joke ..just pick me randomly i guess because of my country or my relief , personal identity ..this should be call racisim ..i cant find any reason to face this attitude ..just please stay away this company ..

    What was your negative attitude? It may be cultural differences causing communication problems... :-)

    You got your refund so why not just move on and find another company.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @harsumas said:
    really believe me ..i couldnt find any reason ..i have paid with vcc which belong to my main credit card and also have checked the transaction details just the company has got the money ..then suddenly they have terminate my account and just refund my money back ? what may i think about this attitude ?

    Your comments imply that they did not like something you said. Why not post screenshots of the ticket with sensitive details removed?

  • they dont have rights to cancel my account without any reason just give me the exact reason for this attitude ..i didnt deserve that .i am just random customer who has paid their service and just demand the reasonable behaviour ..really believe there wasnt any reason to cancel my account just terminate it ..i guess or (should be ) i have just used their wht30 coupon code for their service . ..this doesnt seem right but this code bothers them i guess ..if they wanted me to pay full amount of the bill i may consider that and pay their service without any objection ..

  • Stop acting so privileged. Providers have the rights to refuse service and from what I can see in this thread, they made the right decision. I was a random (aka. new) customer and their "demands" were reasonable. They just wanted to make sure the transaction was legitimate and after that, it was smooth sailing.

  • quickquick Member

    post some ticket screens or stop crying

    @SpeedyKVM_Ryan

    Thanked by 2dedicados Pwner
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

    @harsumas said:
    they dont have rights to cancel my account without any reason just give me the exact reason for this attitude ..i didnt deserve that .i am just random customer who has paid their service and just demand the reasonable behaviour ..really believe there wasnt any reason to cancel my account just terminate it ..i guess or (should be ) i have just used their wht30 coupon code for their service . ..this doesnt seem right but this code bothers them i guess ..if they wanted me to pay full amount of the bill i may consider that and pay their service without any objection ..

    Why would they give out a coupon code if they didn't intend for people to use it?

    And like has been said a few times already: provide screenshots of the ticket thread. There's a side of the story missing here.

  • jarjar Member, Patron Provider

    If you have evidence of racism provide it, otherwise the accusation will not be tolerated. This isn't Facebook. Consider that an informal warning.

  • clarity_64clarity_64 Member
    edited July 2017

    I am guessing that he created a new account to use the coupon when he already had an account. It sounds like the same thing happened a few weeks ago.

    Thanked by 2Falzo netomx
  • acidpukeacidpuke Member
    edited July 2017

    SpeedyKVM has been nothing but exceptional for me, 100% uptime, excellent network.

    Any support tickets are answered fast right to the point and no BS.

    There is more to the story....

    did you tell them there wife's or girl friends kick them like the other guy?

    Thanked by 1gisadik
  • harsumasharsumas Member
    edited July 2017

    i have just edited the ''racism'' part of my message but still really dont get the real reason of this suspension of my vps service ...

    btw i cant prove this ''racism'' thing u already guess that but i have just bother this intent..

    the employee ''jeff'' suspend my service and just send the email for the suspension reason of my service

    employee wrote that ;

    ''If you would like to pay by credit or debit card please reply to this email ([email protected]) with a jpg attached (either scan, or photo) showing the following;''

    then i have just sent my photo id details then just suddenly they have suspended my account ..what should i think about this attitude ? just sent my photo id details (shot a photo with my cell phone and send them ..) and suddenly getting suspension ..

    employee wrote that ;

    Account verification is standard for all payments by credit card, we don't have time for your negative attitude. I have closed and refunded the account. Thank you.

    ''we don't have time for your negative attitude '' what does it mean ? why did he just cancel my account (i cant login my panel , still cant so couldnt send my exact words that i have sent them ..)

    i just want to learn about my suspension reason of my service ..do i have right to learn that ? i dont even chance to upload my files nor host any website ..

    i didnt swear them nor tell any bad words or pissed them of for any reason ..i am just random guy who has need to get storage vps ..i have already mentioned that i guess the real reason of this termination (suspension) is '' discount '' code issue ..i cant find any reason just wanna reasonable and just wanna listen & learn the empoyee's answer ..

    @jarland said:
    If you have evidence of racism provide it, otherwise the accusation will not be tolerated. This isn't Facebook. Consider that an informal warning.

    Thanked by 1jar
  • You already got refunded, what did you expect? Give you some hundreds and begging you to cancel your service?

    The provider always choose which clients to provide the service to, it's not up to you, if you got cancelled and refunded, just go to another company that welcomes you, regardless of whatever the reason caused that.

    My only guess is you started making useless tickets for things that you should do with your own and then you started complaining and being a dick so they just cancelled and refunded you, which is something they're able, not just that, they're also allowed to do so.

  • no i dont send them any useless ticket nor say anything wrong ..

    @VPSlices said:
    You already got refunded, what did you expect? Give you some hundreds and begging you to cancel your service?

    The provider always choose which clients to provide the service to, it's not up to you, if you got cancelled and refunded, just go to another company that welcomes you, regardless of whatever the reason caused that.

    My only guess is you started making useless tickets for things that you should do with your own and then you started complaining and being a dick so they just cancelled and refunded you, which is something they're able, not just that, they're also allowed to do so.

  • @harsumas said:
    no i dont send them any useless ticket nor say anything wrong ..

    That was just a guess about the "negative attitude", please read this part again:

    The provider always choose which clients to provide the service to, it's not up to you, if you got cancelled and refunded, just go to another company that welcomes you, regardless of whatever the reason caused that.

  • harsumasharsumas Member
    edited July 2017

    guys please just reasoneble and think about by my side of the story .. i couldnt even to use their service , i have just sent my photo id details without any troble then suddenly got suspension of my account ..

    did i tell them wrong or just offended them ? NO

    Was my payment smooth ? YES (there wasnt any fraud issue about my payment..)

    Did i give them my photo id details Yes ..

    Did i just violated their terms ? No

    so what's the reason, what have i done wrong ..

    just think about the customer side of this topic ..u are just looking it from the provider ..and please just show some empathy for your customers ..

    @VPSlices said:

    @harsumas said:
    no i dont send them any useless ticket nor say anything wrong ..

    That was just a guess about the "negative attitude", please read this part again:

    The provider always choose which clients to provide the service to, it's not up to you, if you got cancelled and refunded, just go to another company that welcomes you, regardless of whatever the reason caused that.

  • HxxxHxxx Member

    Admin on point @jarland Love you man

    Thanked by 1jar
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

    If I'd sent my photo ID to some random provider, and then got suspected, i'd also be suspicious, but not about racism, but what the ID is gonna be used for. I would never send my ID to a small business. Not even to @Francisco or @Jarland. I wouldn't trust any host here with my ID. I could only trust OVH because they are large enough and have physical presence and offices in here Finland. I wouldn't even trust Online.net with it.

    Why the fuck do people send IDs to random people operating hosting providers? If the host deadpools or gets hacked, ur ID is as good as sold to some identity fraud usage. Seriously, stop sending IDs to hosts...

  • YuraYura Member

    @harumas, stop the incoherent nauseating blabbering and show us damn tickets!

    I repeat: stop writing, you are unreadable - show the messages.

  • yep i have just tried to look at my ticket details but company has already terminate my account too ..so i have lost my vps and therefore cant reach my ticket system ..so sorry we have to wait for the speedykvm side of the story ..arent we ?

    i have just opened this topic for this reason ..i just want to know the exact reason of my termination of my account ..

    Ticket ID: #460515 , 557557 ..etc .. speedykvm employee's may take a look at these tickets ..

    i may give the details of my exact ''email adress, name, adresss, mac id&ip ..etc'' vps ip and other details of my service if further needs ..

    employee may take a look at this ticket id's ..

    @Yura said:
    @harumas, stop the incoherent nauseating blabbering and show us damn tickets!

    I repeat: stop writing, you are unreadable - show the messages.

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

    1.) You can find your tickets in your e-mail.
    2.) Did you blur the ID in any form? You only pasted a part of the "ticket", not showing what all they were asking for.

    Why the fuck do people send IDs to random people operating hosting providers? If the host deadpools or gets hacked, ur ID is as good as sold to some identity fraud usage. Seriously, stop sending IDs to hosts...

    I would hope most delete attachments after X days or something. WHMCS has a feature to do that.

  • @harsumas - do you give your permission for speedykvm to post unedited screenshots of your tickets so we can see both sides of the story, I feel like you are not being completely honest about your ticket replies?

  • 1-No i cant found my tickets (that i sent to them ) i guess this is the application they are using ..u cant see the details of your writings ..just see the employee'S message has shown at the emails .. also if i can reach the system i will take a screen shot but they are just terminate my account

    2- no i didnt blur my id ..i have just uploaded the front side of my photo id ..and it has been high resolution image that may 4-5 mb i guess .. so u may see all details of my id ..

    @MikeA said:
    1.) You can find your tickets in your e-mail.
    2.) Did you blur the ID in any form? You only pasted a part of the "ticket", not showing what all they were asking for.

    yes please ..i have just willing to that please just show the exact details of our writings and details of the tickets ... if u find anything counted to be like '' Swearing , bad words ..etc ''u may just locked the topic anyway ..

    @AnthonySmith said:
    @harsumas - do you give your permission for speedykvm to post unedited screenshots of your tickets so we can see both sides of the story, I feel like you are not being completely honest about your ticket replies?

  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

    Seems like communications gap or language gap .. lets see if the ticket is posted later shows any difference

    Thanked by 1harsumas
  • ewrekewrek Member

    I don´t see the problem.

    If is was a storage VPS and they did cancel it after a few month´s then i got angry. For now life goes on. Just go to a other company and be happy that you don´t gave them a cent.

    Thanked by 1harsumas
  • jarjar Member, Patron Provider

    I'm afraid there's just not enough info about the chain of events to pick a side. Wish you the best, but you're intentionally leaving out what you said in the ticket and I don't know why.

    @stefeman said:
    If I'd sent my photo ID to some random provider, and then got suspected, i'd also be suspicious, but not about racism, but what the ID is gonna be used for. I would never send my ID to a small business. Not even to @Francisco or @Jarland. I wouldn't trust any host here with my ID. I could only trust OVH because they are large enough and have physical presence and offices in here Finland. I wouldn't even trust Online.net with it.

    Why the fuck do people send IDs to random people operating hosting providers? If the host deadpools or gets hacked, ur ID is as good as sold to some identity fraud usage. Seriously, stop sending IDs to hosts...

    Some people don't protect their dick pics as well as you protect your ID. Food for thought. I'm not sure what your ID does but mine ain't that special. I'm assuming yours unlocks a faraday cage?

    Thanked by 2MikeA ChrisMiller
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

    @jarland said:
    I'm afraid there's just not enough info about the chain of events to pick a side. Wish you the best, but you're intentionally leaving out what you said in the ticket and I don't know why.

    @stefeman said:
    If I'd sent my photo ID to some random provider, and then got suspected, i'd also be suspicious, but not about racism, but what the ID is gonna be used for. I would never send my ID to a small business. Not even to @Francisco or @Jarland. I wouldn't trust any host here with my ID. I could only trust OVH because they are large enough and have physical presence and offices in here Finland. I wouldn't even trust Online.net with it.

    Why the fuck do people send IDs to random people operating hosting providers? If the host deadpools or gets hacked, ur ID is as good as sold to some identity fraud usage. Seriously, stop sending IDs to hosts...

    Some people don't protect their dick pics as well as you protect your ID. Food for thought. I'm not sure what your ID does but mine ain't that special. I'm assuming yours unlocks a faraday cage?

    Well, idk about you, but it has my Social Security Number that allows strangers to take loans in my name just to give you one example of the possible ways to misuse it. If you give me your Photo-ID with SSN, give me a one week and I'll have you on the streets with 50k debts and your reputation/identity permanently ruined. You can have my dick pics in exchange.. how does that sound? :P I know a few forums that might be interested to purchase it for futhurer abuse after I'd be done with it.

    In other words, bad idea. Never- ever send IDs to others you can't fully trust.

    Besides, just recently, the Securitas company was delcared falsely bankrupt due an identity theft of Alf Göransson. I suggest you read the article. http://fortune.com/2017/07/13/securitas-alf-goransson-bankrupt-identity-theft/ The stockholders surely loved the stunt while the troll responsible was never found..

    ID is not a passport, but depending on a country it might have Social Security Numbers and your biometric data in it such as my case.. Not everyone lives in America where your ID just states your name and shows a photo of yourself.

    Thanked by 2geekalot Aidan
Sign In or Register to comment.