Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Zare.com no longer provide VPS service? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Zare.com no longer provide VPS service?

13»

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2017

GenjiSwitchPls said: Can I ask why are you routing /64s. Why?

I don't route /64s. /64s are not routable. /48s are only. No idea why they announce that /64 out of the /48 i got assigned years ago (which is not used or announced at all from my side), all my space runs on my own ASNs.

https://bgpview.io/asn/203661#prefixes-v6

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@William said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: Must have some interest in Clouvider

Sure. I have a paid VPS, like on 300+ other ISPs.

https://mtr.sh/

It is by now harder to name ISPs i have no servers with than any i have.

I also have a protection session with Zare over one of their customers, for that matter. And was at times a large Rapidswitch/IOMart customer.

Can I ask why are you routing /64s. Why?

We do it, heaving a perfectly fine technical reason for doing so, that's not advertised externally anywhere with exception of route collectors where we export non-aggregated table.

• WickedWicked Member

Nothing bad to say about Zare. They are always willing to work with their customers and they have an amazing website and control panel.

I guess my only complaint is that they state something is coming within the next 2-3 weeks for 4-5 months (new locations)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@quick said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@William said:

dynamo said: With all due respect, it looks more like you and Clouvider (who do sell on LET) are trying to (over-)protect your own market than Zare (who do not even advertise on LET) trying to gain any.

Might be. I however do not sell on LET, i build networks and do DC buildouts and have no stake/interest in either of the ones in this thread (or use UK providers for anything meaningful, based on privacy protection laws). I don't like the country at all.

http://bgp.he.net/net/2a04:92c7:a::/48
    http://bgp.he.net/net/2a04:92c7:a:1::/64
    http://bgp.he.net/net/2a04:92c7:a:2::/64

Must have some interest in Clouvider

He is "upgrading" DCs !!!!1111

Dunno what William does for living, one has to admit however that the knowledge of connectivity market he shares on LET proves he knows his uplinks.

• Gah, that discussion again, but sure, i have some min between meetings :)

quick said: He is "upgrading" DCs !!!!1111

That got boring but my companies do consulting for this as well if you can afford it, money is money after all. And more money is better than less money.

Clouvider said: Dunno what William does for living, one has to admit however that the knowledge of connectivity market he shares on LET proves he knows his uplinks.

This and that, with people from here and there, on the legal edge of legality as always, transit, IPs, hardware import/export, WISPs, Africa, segways, alcohol trade, vacations in Croatia, techno parties, Bosnian food... :)

Life is nice, sun is up, coast is clean, girls/guys are hot, taxes are low... as paradise as EU gets. The countries up there can go f them self for most i care and LET does not matter in the big picture (else i would maybe advertise here, but for like 2kEUR in VPS profit/month if even nah, no interest in the drama).

Magic view. Now i need a speedboat only still.

• guys pop more vps providers who use zare.com datacenter tnx.

• @magneto664 said:
    guys pop more vps providers who use zare.com datacenter tnx.

What?

• "Guys, please kindly name more providers operating out of Zare's facilities."
    Dork to English translation by Amitz-o-Mat.

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited April 2018

Any VPS/KVM provider in Zare facilities? (VMHaus moved to other DC and Zare is only offering dedis)

• Zare only bare-matel only,

if you find best other take from Mr . @Clouvider He know what he doing give solustion,

• @Noobskid said:
    Zare only bare-matel only,

if you find best other take from Mr . @Clouvider He know what he doing give solustion,

I am looking to test Corero protection and only Zare offer that in UK if i am not wrong.

• NoobskidNoobskid Member
    edited April 2018

@WebGuru said:

@Noobskid said:

I am looking to test Corero protection and only Zare offer that in UK if i am not wrong.

yeah, corero its the best, problem with udp raw only when at zare, :) when you give log tcpdump from attacker, he ask about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.. for 1 hours ! is 35 Pound, so hell , them wont to fix without the money :)

Corero at zare :
    Best Protected AMP, Syn-ack, Smuf etc, Only with UDP Raw payload them wont to fix, maybe dont know how to fix the string hex :v or lazzy to read string hex

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WebGuru said: I am looking to test Corero protection and only Zare offer that in UK if i am not wrong.

Zare is the only one in the UK that I'm aware of offering Corero DDOS protection. Found Emperor Hosting (https://www.emperorhosting.com/), which seems to be using Zare's DC and DDOS protection. Have never heard of them before so do some research before buying.

• @Noobskid said:

@WebGuru said:

@Noobskid said:

yeah, corero its the best, problem with udp raw only when at zare, :) when you give log tcpdump from attacker, he ask about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.. for 1 hours ! is 35 Pound, so hell , them wont to fix without the money :)

Corero at zare :
    Best Protected AMP, Syn-ack, Smuf etc, Only with UDP Raw payload them wont to fix, maybe dont know how to fix the string hex :v or lazzy to read string hex

thanks for your feedback will take a look!

• @MasonR said:

@WebGuru said: I am looking to test Corero protection and only Zare offer that in UK if i am not wrong.

Zare is the only one in the UK that I'm aware of offering Corero DDOS protection. Found Emperor Hosting (https://www.emperorhosting.com/), which seems to be using Zare's DC and DDOS protection. Have never heard of them before so do some research before buying.

Thanks for recommending will take a look never heard of them before

• IshaqIshaq Member

We have servers at Zare's Bristol and London facilities and can provide VPS there on demand. What resources are you looking for? Feel free to PM me.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

We can offer you KVM VPS based on zare network as we have Server hosted on their side.