Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is my server is on right DC? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is my server is on right DC?

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Your Java settings are likely the cause.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Clouvider said:

No man, Its firewall!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Athyl said:

@Clouvider said:

No man, Its firewall!

Could be. Either way not provider's fault.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Clouvider said:

@Athyl said:

@Clouvider said:

No man, Its firewall!

Could be. Either way not provider's fault.

Waiting from 2 days for the support and in support i get this reply:

Hi, yesterday was a public holiday in my country and I’m still enjoying my holidays in Austria. If you have a urgent problem, contact the other guys in the office via ticket / phone.

So this is not a provider fault?

After 2 days they are still saying they are enjoying their holidays!

• AthylAthyl Member

And see the last reply as well, I’m unavailable until Sunday evening.

• cociucociu Member

Athyl said: I’m unavailable until Sunday evening.

also please specif the date because we have 4 sunday /mo :)

• AthylAthyl Member

@cociu said:

Athyl said: I’m unavailable until Sunday evening.

also please specif the date because we have 4 sunday /mo :)

Lol, I forget to ask that.
    Shit.

• cociucociu Member

Athyl said: Lol, I forget to ask that. Shit.

on , now withowt the joke , try to recuperate your money and move from there. First is not normaly to charge for install. Second ignore you when you have a problem is not good for future ... just my 2 cents

• BopieBopie Member

wait so they house your blade only ??

• AthylAthyl Member

@cociu said:

Athyl said: Lol, I forget to ask that. Shit.

on , now withowt the joke , try to recuperate your money and move from there. First is not normaly to charge for install. Second ignore you when you have a problem is not good for future ... just my 2 cents

Hmm, I have only one thing to message them open a ticket on support and wait.
    Nothing more.

Or open a dispute on Paypal?

• AthylAthyl Member

@Bopie said:
    wait so they house your blade only ??

didn't get you!

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

Athyl said: Hmm, I have only one thing to message them open a ticket on support and wait. Nothing more.

we (providers) dont like disputes until all the ways to comunicate and resolve friendly is consumed ... personaly i think open a tiket and ask for a refound friendly. Also doble check the TOS what is there in case of your issue. If finnaly hi denied to help you yes you can make eaven the dispute.

• AthylAthyl Member

@cociu said:

Athyl said: Hmm, I have only one thing to message them open a ticket on support and wait. Nothing more.

we (providers) dont like disputes until all the ways to comunicate and resolve friendly is consumed ... personaly i think open a tiket and ask for a refound friendly. Also doble check the TOS what is there in case of your issue. If finnaly hi denied to help you yes you can make eaven the dispute.

Already open a ticket no response from 2 days, I want my service better just not a argument or problems. If they can provide its better if can't then they can refund the payment simple other wise i will go for the dispute!

The problem was from their end first they give me server without open all firewalls, Now after 2 days they open the firewall but their is problem with administrative powers and Virtual media inside iLO.

The problem is this they are denied the support, Owner of the company said me that he will not help me and he is away until sunday so i need to contact support and his support is not answering any thing or maybe there is no any support team he is the person only who manage his support with different names and showing the one man army!

• AthylAthyl Member

Lol, When i am trying to open the ticket with word REFUND the page saying you are typing the harmful content so remove it!
    WTF is this company?

• BopieBopie Member

Ah sorry, I misunderstood the thread, thought you were talking about colo not leasing the hardware.

I think you need to name and shame if this is true and provide evidence so others don't fall for the same thing.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Athyl said: Finally i got the response from him after 54 hours!

Hi, yesterday was a public holiday in my country and I’m still enjoying my holidays in Austria. If you have a urgent problem, contact the other guys in the office via ticket / phone.

Already contacted the support on ticket but still no response from last 48 hours..

Seems like i lost my 110 Euro

Dude, you have an epically bad provider:

1. Many providers will either provision ILO or let you borrow it for free. The whole 30 EUR on a 15-minute timer is absolutely ridiculous. That's an hourly rate of almost 100EUR. There are attorneys that don't charge that much.

2. Who the frack cares of a tech is "enjoying his holiday"? Sheesh. And what exactly happened here...he's on vacation in Austria, but he's still logging in to check tickets? And when he does login, he'll take the time to sneer at you, but won't forward the ticket for you? You're the one who has to "contact the other guys"? He couldn't send a note on your behalf, but he does have time to tell you he's on vacation. That response alone would cause me to quit.

3. 110EUR/mo and they take >2 days to respond?

Please name and shame the provider, because they're ridiculous.

Thanked by 2telephone Pwner
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Athyl said:
    No man, Its firewall!

Their firewall or your firewall?

• AthylAthyl Member

@Bopie said:
    Ah sorry, I misunderstood the thread, thought you were talking about colo not leasing the hardware.

I think you need to name and shame if this is true and provide evidence so others don't fall for the same thing.

@raindog308 said:

Company is Combahton IT - KMS-Hosting (I don't want to disrespect/make sham to any company but the problem is this i didn't get any type of support from them)!

Seriously feeling to much disturb, I was on hostmybytes as a VPS Reseller, Their service was good but they said they are closing vps reselling service so i decided to purchase my own dedicated server with /24-/25-/26 and sell Europe VPS but this provider make my all planning f***ed.

I announce to my clients we will get the server ready on 25 as i place the order on 19 but today is 27 and still i am waiting for the OS reinstall so i can install Virtualizor on it.

• AthylAthyl Member

@brueggus said:

@Athyl said:
    No man, Its firewall!

Their local firewall

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Athyl said:

@Bopie said:

@raindog308 said:

Company is Combahton IT - KMS-Hosting (I don't want to disrespect/make sham to any company but the problem is this i didn't get any type of support from them)!

Seriously feeling to much disturb, I was on hostmybytes as a VPS Reseller, Their service was good but they said they are closing vps reselling service so i decided to purchase my own dedicated server with /24-/25-/26 and sell Europe VPS but this provider make my all planning f***ed.

I announce to my clients we will get the server ready on 25 as i place the order on 19 but today is 27 and still i am waiting for the OS reinstall so i can install Virtualizor on it.

@Kabeldamagement

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

>

See Detective @BBTN's post above.

• cociucociu Member

raindog308 said: Who the frack cares of a tech is "enjoying his holiday"?

man ... if i got a playboy sister i swer i go for more days !!! dont be rude !

• AthylAthyl Member

@raindog308 said:
    1. Many providers will either provision ILO or let you borrow it for free. The whole 30 EUR on a 15-minute timer is absolutely ridiculous. That's an hourly rate of almost 100EUR. There are attorneys that don't charge that much.

They are offering iLO free of charge with lake of powers, with block firewall so i can't do or manage any thing with iLO.
    Also not able to open the Remote Console as well as its blocked by the firewall.

Their phones prices are 10 Euro if i need urgent support, Also if i need them to reinstall the OS they charge 30 Euro and if time exceeded during re installation or phone support from 15 minutes then they will charge me 22.50 Euro for 15 minutes.

• AthylAthyl Member

I want service doesn't care about the company or any thing but they need to provide me normal support or only answer my queries at-least

Athyl said: hostmybytes

Man, you have had a streak of bad luck.

Is it just me or does that username look like a typo for "management"

• YuraYura Member

@raindog308 said:

No, "damage" at the core is correct.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Yura said:

@raindog308 said:

No, "damage" at the core is correct.

Yes correct!

Yura said: No, "damage" at the core is correct.

I thought Kabeldamagement was an entree of Kobold Mage Meat.

I think I've been playing too much D&D lately.

• BopieBopie Member

@Athyl said:

@brueggus said:

@Athyl said:
    No man, Its firewall!

Their local firewall

They are using a C7000 for this and they will have management modules that they should be able to allow you access to ILO4, i have these servers and once setup i dont have to give separate people access, as for remote hands what the fuck, its not like he has to go into the DC and physically move a wire etc ita all done via the management module and it takes no time at all,

Iv been on holiday before but if i can take the time to reply to a ticket i can surely fix an issue, When i go on holiday i don't answer tickets aha

• YuraYura Member

@raindog308 said:
    I think I've been playing too much D&D lately.

One could argue that playing any amount of D&D is too much, period. But having read W40K books in the past, I can't bring myself to nerd shame a fellow geek. It's all guilty pleasures, right.