Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

yes all gone. now we have normal price

• got mine today ;) love it

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    Benchmark started on Sat May  6 08:24:23 EDT 2017
    Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    CPU Cores       : 1
    Frequency       : 1795.564 MHz
    Memory          : 1024 MB
    Swap            : 512 MB
    Uptime          : 19:54,

OS              : CentOS release 6.5 (Final)
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 2.6.32-48-pve
    Hostname        : google.com

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is xxx.xxx.xxx.xx

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        45.6MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          6.95MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       12.3MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       7.39MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       5.62MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       14.5MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          5.67MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       4.78MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         12.9MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        31.1MB/s

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 73.6 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 86.5 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 97.5 MB/s
    Average I/O     : 85.8667 MB/s

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • cociucociu Member

abangnoob said: got mine today ;) love it

i am glad to see this .

• cociucociu Member

drdrake said: Is anyone having a problem where you can't use any firewall in centos/ubuntu? I can not activate ufw and firewalld. @cocio please see ticket #830643.

rezolved no ?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@cociu - I want to buy you a medal. These 8 iops you are giving me are amazing

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

hawc said: @cociu - I want to buy you a medal. These 8 iops you are giving me are amazing

lol , better not tell nobody , have invidios here ....

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@cociu said:

hawc said: @cociu - I want to buy you a medal. These 8 iops you are giving me are amazing

lol , better not tell nobody , have invidios here ....

apt-get upgrade took half an hour yesterday - on vel7

• cociucociu Member

hawc said: apt-get upgrade took half an hour yesterday - on vel7

please open a tiket , definetly is not ok;

• @cociu said:
    yes all gone. now we have normal price

Hi Marius, will we have a part 3 of this episode with 30% off?

I need you to replace me some of my ovh products :)

• cociucociu Member

inthecloudblog said: Hi Marius, will we have a part 3 of this episode with 30% off?

verry soon definetly no . we faced a full month last month and was verry difficult , i am focused in put out 500 servers (dual x quad core) in a verry special price.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@cociu said:

inthecloudblog said: Hi Marius, will we have a part 3 of this episode with 30% off?

verry soon definetly no . we faced a full month last month and was verry difficult , i am focused in put out 500 servers (dual x quad core) in a verry special price.

You give me a good enough price and I will buy. Dedicated is my main arena lol.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

AuroraZ said: You give me a good enough price and I will buy. Dedicated is my main arena lol.

will be something like this :

2xL5630

1x146 hdd sas

8gb ram

100 mbps unmetered

1ipv4

price ... beteen 15 eur-30 eur .. need to make calculation.

Ilo Included.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@cociu said:

AuroraZ said: You give me a good enough price and I will buy. Dedicated is my main arena lol.

will be something like this :

2xL5630

1x146 hdd sas

8gb ram

100 mbps unmetered

1ipv4

price ... beteen 15 eur-30 eur .. need to make calculation.

Ilo Included.

Sounds good man let us know. :)

• NPCHkNPCHk Member

@cocio please see ticket #662200

• cociucociu Member

NPCHk said: @cocio please see ticket #662200

WTF guys , this is not our tiketing system , i know we tard more in response but we respond finnaly , We still face problem with the modulesfactory .....

• very satisfied with my 1TB vps. at 2 euro a month (paid biannualy) i get a small little server that handles the occasional torrenting. deluge loads at 300mbit down and up.

• @cociu I hate to do this (and you probably hate it too, as it's not your ticketing system) but I've been waiting for nearly 60 hours for a reply on my ticket #739790.

• cociucociu Member

dimitrisp said: @cociu I hate to do this (and you probably hate it too, as it's not your ticketing system) but I've been waiting for nearly 60 hours for a reply on my ticket #739790.

understand you perfectly , but .... all your problem is resolved with one button what you can find in your account , is calling "cancel request" , you select imediate cancel the server and let us the mssage i want a refound. To be clear front of others people you ask for a refound because you need more resources and we do not offer in this limited plans.

• Well, this route with other providers usually leads to trouble if it wasn't communicated prior to cancelation, so I had to ask you first if you do refunds.

To be clear, @cociu did nothing wrong, the server is great, but nextcloud needs a little more CPU power that couldn't be offered, so instead of abusing the service, and getting suspended along with drama, I opted for a refund as it is useless to me.

• cociucociu Member

dimitrisp said: I opted for a refund as it is useless to me.

verry gratefoul for your comportament.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

• cociucociu Member

ok , let update a little . We work out all the modulesfactory problems and now the reinstall should be work property , also we have added TUN/TAP to the client account so you have the posibility not wo activate it automatically. Thanks all for understand the situatin what we have faced.

Regards,
    Marius

Thanked by 2brueggus sipe
  • @cociu said:
    ok , let update a little . We work out all the modulesfactory problems and now the reinstall should be work property , also we have added TUN/TAP to the client account so you have the posibility not wo activate it automatically. Thanks all for understand the situatin what we have faced.

Regards,
    Marius

Where do you enter the promo code for the storage vps ? I tried to order but didn't see it.

• sipesipe Member

Quick question for cociu.

10TB Traffic/Month - is it outgoing bandwidth, or sum incoming+outgoing= 10TB?

So far so good, using my VPS for light torrenting, limited tor relay and vpn, working ok, for price perfect!

• cociucociu Member

sipe said: 10TB Traffic/Month - is it outgoing bandwidth, or sum incoming+outgoing= 10TB?

is summed out+in

Thanked by 1sipe
  • andy99andy99 Member

Missed the offer, Out of Stock :(
    Do you plan to add more stock?

• Same, coupon has expired. First post says the coupon code works for 1500 vps (in stock). You're saying that all 1500 vps were sold to real people?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

kalimov622 said: Same, coupon has expired. First post says the coupon code works for 1500 vps (in stock). You're saying that all 1500 vps were sold to real people?

now , in this moment i can tell you 1500 cupons was gone in 2 days :) .. i have more than 100 good affiliates +LET people in this offer was unbelive

• anything happening currently? ssh times out. http times out or transfers barely reach 20kbyte/s. are some nodes overloaded again, abusers oder similar?

• cociucociu Member

@mosan7763 said:
    anything happening currently? ssh times out. http times out or transfers barely reach 20kbyte/s. are some nodes overloaded again, abusers oder similar?

nope , all seems to be up here ...