Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania.

Comments

• imokimok Member

@mtsbatalha:

@cociu said:

Kapz786 said: I guess it doesnt work with 4 core (intel xeon 2.20) offer?

nope , this cupon code is only for storage servers , the 4gb is verry cheap yet.

• cociucociu Member

mtsbatalha said: 4 core (intel xeon 2.20) 4 gb ram (10600 ecc ) 400 gb hdd (sata 3 in raid 10 so a good speed) 1 ipv4 1gbps port speed 10tb/mo traffic included price will be 6.50 eur/mo or if you pay/year will be 38 eur/year

i have told before , this cupon code is valid only for storage servers.

• I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the regular prices of the 1TB storage server are:
    45 euro / year
    21 / half year

21*2 = 42 euros, so is ordering on a semi-annually billing cycle meant to work out cheaper than on the annual billing cycle?

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: I'm not sure if this is intentional or not

yes is intentional , the price is correct so you can choose any period you want , any way the code is recurring so you will benefit for live for thath price.

• NihimNihim Member

@cociu just ordered one, have a question for a friend: is there some money back period? first 4 days or something?

also at https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ it's "Support".

• @cociu said:

matthewkilpatrick said: I'm not sure if this is intentional or not

yes is intentional , the price is correct so you can choose any period you want , any way the code is recurring so you will benefit for live for thath price.

Ah ok, to me it seems unusual for a shorter time period to work out at a cheaper price (although only slightly) than a longer time period.

Is there a possibility that you could check my DM to you from a while ago? If you are busy with other things then ignore it for now, but if you have time It'd be great to get a response.

• cociucociu Member

Nihim said: first 4 days or something?

yes we offer 5 days money back guarantee strart from when the server will be activated. Also i have post 2-3 days to provide but i think finnaly we will provide all tumorrow... not promised but if is all ok with the new network instalation i will provide tumorrow.

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: Is there a possibility that you could check my DM to you from a while ago? If you are busy with other things then ignore it for now, but if you have time It'd be great to get a response.

i will respond to all my private message but will take time , we are focused in tiketing, installing the new servers, installing the new providers, upgrade UPC , etc etc. ...

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • @cociu Any clue on a time frame when my molester will show up? I need to schedule him in so he does not conflict with my other molesters.

• cociucociu Member

AuroraZ said: @cociu Any clue on a time frame when my molester will show up? I need to schedule him in so he does not conflict with my other molesters.

i hope never , but we will see

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • It seems the Sumbit Ticket is broken.... Department Not Found. Exiting. i cant choose any department.

• cociucociu Member

maxwell said: It seems the Sumbit Ticket is broken.... Department Not Found. Exiting. i cant choose any department.

we working in this ... will take some hours more.

• Very nice @cociu, that's huge! Best wishes! :-)

• @cociu said:

AuroraZ said: @cociu Any clue on a time frame when my molester will show up? I need to schedule him in so he does not conflict with my other molesters.

i hope never , but we will see

I am going to be sorely disappointed if my molesters don't show. I was promised molesters with my purchase and I damned well better get some. :P

• @cociu said:

vimalware said: @cociu your support ticket SUBMIT form, takes me to a 'Department not Exists' page.

Is it temporarily disabled?

you are the second person who told me this in the last hour , seems to have some problems there , i will tell Adrian to take a look now. Thank to mention and advert.

Found out that you can type "getCustomFields()" in browser javascript console to fix this.
    The department field will turn from 'disabled' to 'enabled' and no errors when submitting ticket! :O

Seems to be an error in retrieving department fields via ajax..

• @cociu said:

matthewkilpatrick said: Is there a possibility that you could check my DM to you from a while ago? If you are busy with other things then ignore it for now, but if you have time It'd be great to get a response.

i will respond to all my private message but will take time , we are focused in tiketing, installing the new servers, installing the new providers, upgrade UPC , etc etc. ...

No need for a reply any more - I re-thought through things and decided to go ahead and order a 1TB plan rather than persuing the request in the PM from around the time of the Easter deal - It's still a great deal, and I'm going to cancel a few VPSs from some other providers & consolidate a few VPSs of content into one. I'm looking forward to getting hold of it once it's been delivered (I'm fine with waiting considering how cheap it was)!

• cociucociu Member

matthewkilpatrick said: decided to go ahead and order a 1TB plan

thanks,

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • @cociu said:

Can i buy more ip ? If yes then price ?

• blokebloke Member

@ranaldlys said:

@cociu said:

vimalware said: @cociu your support ticket SUBMIT form, takes me to a 'Department not Exists' page.

Is it temporarily disabled?

you are the second person who told me this in the last hour , seems to have some problems there , i will tell Adrian to take a look now. Thank to mention and advert.

Found out that you can type "getCustomFields()" in browser javascript console to fix this.
    The department field will turn from 'disabled' to 'enabled' and no errors when submitting ticket! :O

Seems to be an error in retrieving department fields via ajax..

LOL, it works!

• cociucociu Member

PkTali said: Can i buy more ip ? If yes then price ?

1eur/mo each ipv4

• @cociu said:

PkTali said: Can i buy more ip ? If yes then price ?

1eur/mo each ipv4

is the vps KVM or OpenVZ?

• cociucociu Member

its openvz

• PING 85.204.2xx.x 56(84) bytes of data.
    From i-0-6-0-4.paix-core01.bi.telstraglobal.net (202.84.136.225) icmp_seq=8 Time to live exceeded
    From i-0-6-0-4.paix-core01.bi.telstraglobal.net (202.84.136.225) icmp_seq=11 Time to live exceeded

@cociu ping from digital ocean sgp1. :)

• How long until the 4 cores are up and running cociu?

• cociucociu Member

Kapz786 said: How long until the 4 cores are up and running cociu?

3-5 days , we will try in less time but i avoid to provide until the network is upgraded in full. Just work our now with libewrty global

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @cociu said:
    3-5 days , we will try in less time but i avoid to provide until the network is upgraded in full. Just work our now with libewrty global

Are you working on any Unmetered bandwidth plan?

• FalzoFalzo Member

cociu said: cupon code : " @NEKKI LOVE " wich is give you

everyone forgets about quoting the coupon code in their answer :-P

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited April 2017

Just got mine.

Currently it's too slow to even run the benchmark script, it just freezes after the disk io test. This is what it looks like right now

Updating (not upgrading) apt repositories on stock U14.04 took about 30 minutes.

Bash is very laggy as well, and freezes occasionally.

Can't wait for the network update :D

Thanked by 2sipe Chronic
  • PepeSilvia said: freezes after the disk io test.

I noticed extremely slow disk io a few days ago, that got better the next day. I didn't try today. This is not a network issue though: it sounds more like an iops bottleneck. Cociu, can you tell if someone is hammering the disk too much? Maybe there's a way to throttle iops.

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited April 2017

@willie said:

PepeSilvia said: freezes after the disk io test.

I noticed extremely slow disk io a few days ago, that got better the next day. I didn't try today. This is not a network issue though: it sounds more like an iops bottleneck. Cociu, can you tell if someone is hammering the disk too much? Maybe there's a way to throttle iops.

That's the current disk i/o. I recall seeing better numbers in the eastern thread last week.