Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania.

Comments

• Kapz786Kapz786 Member

@cociu do you expect all remaining orders to be finished today?

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@Kapz786 said:

Hoping so since I ordered on the 28th of April.

• cociucociu Member

@AuroraZ said:

@Kapz786 said:

Hoping so since I ordered on the 28th of April.

We have try to deliver all yesterday but was imposible. Today i am sure all will be delivered.

• zormalzormal Member

Patiently waiting for my order, as well :)

Will the next due date be pushed back according to the delivery date?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

zormal said: Will the next due date be pushed back according to the delivery date?

>

yes , we alwais not suspend a vps in the fist due date

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@cociu said:

zormal said: Will the next due date be pushed back according to the delivery date?

>

yes , we alwais not suspend a vps in the fist due date

Oh I am not complaining brother. Just waiting for it like a good little boy. :)

• Me too! I hope It'll be ready within the weekend so I'll have some time to play with it!

• cociucociu Member

dimitrisp said: Me too! I hope It'll be ready within the weekend so I'll have some time to play with it!

left less than 100 but the problem is some of then need to be create manually (idiot module )

Thanked by 1dimitrisp
  • cociucociu Member

also please check your client area , until today we have not send the welcome email so if your service is marked active is active. You can see there the ip

Thanked by 1dimitrisp
  • @cociu said:
    also please check your client area , until today we have not send the welcome email so if your service is marked active is active. You can see there the ip

where do you enter the promo code for the storage vps ?
    I tried to order but didn't see it.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

Is anyone having a problem where you can't use any firewall in centos/ubuntu? I can not activate ufw and firewalld. @cocio please see ticket #830643.

• Kapz786Kapz786 Member

My order is still pending :(

Thanked by 1sipe
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@Kapz786 said:
    My order is still pending :(

Same but I am hopeful :)

Thanked by 1Kapz786
  • Kapz786Kapz786 Member

@cocio Are you finishing the remaining 100 orders today?

• cociucociu Member

Kapz786 said: @cocio Are you finishing the remaining 100 orders today?

we have only 9 vps remain wich need to be manually created. i think in the next hour will be all provided.

Thanked by 1sipe
  • sipesipe Member
    edited May 2017

Got mine. Payed 29.4.

Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    CPU Cores       : 1
    Frequency       : 1795.802 MHz
    Memory          : 1024 MB
    Swap            : 512 MB
    Uptime          : 1:39,

OS              : Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 2.6.32-48-pve
    Hostname        : xxx

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is 188.213.xx.xx

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        49.2MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          12.8MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       11.4MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       9.89MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       10.1MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       5.05MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          6.44MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       5.75MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         11.6MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        39.5MB/s

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 192 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 170 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 163 MB/s
    Average I/O     : 175 MB/s

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

@drdrake said:
    Is anyone having a problem where you can't use any firewall in centos/ubuntu? I can not activate ufw and firewalld. @cocio please see ticket #830643.

@cociu

• zormalzormal Member

@drdrake said:

Yup. Got my box today and hit the same problem with Debian.

Also, the next due date is still based on my order date and not on when I got the service, which means 8 lost days. No biggie, but still.

• Kapz786Kapz786 Member

I must be one of the last ones to get provisioned. Strange as I ordered 28/4 and another poster ordered 29/04 and got his.

• jamjam Member

@Kapz786 said:
    I must be one of the last ones to get provisioned. Strange as I ordered 28/4 and another poster ordered 29/04 and got his.

Same here... i ordered 01/05

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@zormal said:

@drdrake said:

Yup. Got my box today and hit the same problem with Debian.

Also, the next due date is still based on my order date and not on when I got the service, which means 8 lost days. No biggie, but still.

I think the problem is in iptables. Maybe Openvz was not configured as it should. A server without a firewall is pretty useless. I am waiting for @cocio to confirm the bug and fix it.

• cociucociu Member

zormal said: Yup. Got my box today and hit the same problem with Debian.

we never closed a vps in the due date , always we let 5 days more of this termen , any way if you still have your 5 days back , 0r 7 what is is not a problem for me , open a tiket please and i will change it manually.

• cociucociu Member

drdrake said: I think the problem is in iptables. Maybe Openvz was not configured as it should. A server without a firewall is pretty useless. I am waiting for @cocio to confirm the bug and fix it.

in 10-20 min will be fixed , need a module activation

• sp3478sp3478 Member

@cociu said:
    we have only 9 vps remain wich need to be manually created. i think in the next hour will be all provided.

Are the last 9 being created? I couldn't sit tight to see my server. Is the manually creating due to OS template or something?

• cociucociu Member

sp3478 said: Are the last 9 being created? I couldn't sit tight to see my server. Is the manually creating due to OS template or something?

really dont know what happened with this module , we have focused in provide and upgrade the network this days , so not have time for all . Any way we will fix it in the next days . The remain orders will be provided in max 30 min except one wich is the name something xjlhdfjgkhsdjgh ejkhfgeh rjgkhew g city jaskdghjshg adress earjdghjkdfghjsdhfg ... imposible to invoice something like this

Thanked by 2sp3478 brueggus
  • drdrakedrdrake Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:

drdrake said: I think the problem is in iptables. Maybe Openvz was not configured as it should. A server without a firewall is pretty useless. I am waiting for @cocio to confirm the bug and fix it.

in 10-20 min will be fixed , need a module activation

Still not working.

edit: it's working now

• do i need a domain name to use

thank you

• cociucociu Member

@LateForACronJob said:
    do i need a domain name to use

thank you

nope you can put there what you want and continue with the roder

• edited May 2017

# The promotion code entered has expired #