Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NorthHosts - Fails to return hardware... or emails - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NorthHosts - Fails to return hardware... or emails

Comments

• @netomx said:
    Wow, that's a host I would never get a service from. Such a bad PR, and I knew GVH

Don't ever, ever compare me to GVH, one big difference here - This isnt a making friends thread, black is black and white is white with me. If you dont like its fine. The situation has been explained and dealt with, Im educated well enough to know that what ive said is a bit of tongue in cheek, You need to read between the lines and then some. If you dont like it simply read another thread.

• WSSWSS Member

@DrFallen said:

@netomx said:
    Wow, that's a host I would never get a service from. Such a bad PR, and I knew GVH

I'll have you know at least they didn't waste 3 ips per person.

Jesus the Meta in this thread...

Have some Starship on failed drives. I like to call it OneProvider SixBySeven (months per year, and hours per day)

Thanked by 2netomx DrFallen
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

northhosts said: Don't ever, ever compare me to GVH

At least nugget knew when to back up, man.

WSS said: Starship on failed drives

Thanks. Best video of the hour

• WSS said: Starship on failed drives

Brilliant :D

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: What sort of pie?

The creamy kind of pie .....

• @northhosts Hi Jon, I'm one of your customers from china. I'm not interested in pie so I wander if you could buy me a bowl of dumplings :)

• No worries my friend, next time your in the UK give me a shout!

• BG32BG32 Member

Classic. Do dodgy shit then see it's causing bad pr so you change your mind and try to clean the glass

• NekkiNekki Veteran

BG32 said: Classic. Do dodgy shit then see it's causing bad pr so you change your mind and try to clean the glass

Who's changed their mind?

Thanked by 2netomx lazyt
  • I haven't changed my mind in the slightest, I'll stick with my principles thanks. Neither is any of it dodgy. Did it take you a while to come up with that one?

• BSABSA Member
    edited April 2017

@northhosts as an observer I reckon you did really well to put a bad situation right #United.

@hawc if your issue is sorted I think you should request to close this thread as it's going off topic now and unnecessary.

Thanked by 1northhosts
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@northosts, I'm not a client. But can I still get some of that pie? Could be a marketing trick!

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @randvegeta said:
    @northosts, I'm not a client. But can I still get some of that pie? Could be a marketing trick!

Of course you can, the meat and potato are proving popular.

• dailydaily Member

I suggest hiring a PR person. They can usually talk to people.

Thanked by 2northhosts netomx
  • @daily said:
    I suggest hiring a PR person. They can usually talk to people.

Your probably right, I don't think it stops trolls though.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

northhosts said: Your probably right, I don't think it stops trolls though.

Ar PR person won't stop the trolls, but they're good at limiting damage or even turning the situation to their advantage.

• To be fair I wouldn't really say I'd made it worse, I've just defended myself when the trolls come out the cupboard. After doing some research, it seems a troll slayer works out cheaper than a pr person. Fancy that.

• LET thread progresses into 2 weeks of @nekki and @northhosts arguing about trolls

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I only found this last night due to a customer, someone started a party without me.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

northhosts said: To be fair I wouldn't really say I'd made it worse

I didn't say you had.

northhosts said: I've just defended myself when the trolls come out the cupboard.

I thought trolls lived in wardrobes?

northhosts said: After doing some research, it seems a troll slayer works out cheaper than a pr person. Fancy that.

Be careful, a lot of those cheap troll slayers are actually no more than jumped-up Goblin Botherers.

maldovia said: LET thread progresses into 2 weeks of @nekki and @northhosts arguing about trolls

Or we could 10 minutes of discussing why you're a prick?

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Or we could 10 minutes of discussing why you're a prick?

I can do it in 2.

• @Nekki said:

northhosts said: To be fair I wouldn't really say I'd made it worse

I didn't say you had.

northhosts said: I've just defended myself when the trolls come out the cupboard.

I thought trolls lived in wardrobes?

northhosts said: After doing some research, it seems a troll slayer works out cheaper than a pr person. Fancy that.

Be careful, a lot of those cheap troll slayers are actually no more than jumped-up Goblin Botherers.

maldovia said: LET thread progresses into 2 weeks of @nekki and @northhosts arguing about trolls

Or we could 10 minutes of discussing why you're a prick?

Yeah you might right Nekki, I'll ask gvh Jon for some advice.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

northhosts said: Yeah you might right Nekki, I'll ask gvh Jon for some advice.

Have you been on the sauce?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Such a mild insult! Who kidnapped our Nekki?

• @netomx said:

Such a mild insult! Who kidnapped our Nekki?

I think @trewq broke him after temporarily banning him. I heard through rumours that they forced him to go through military camp to re-learn the American values.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

doghouch said: I think @trewq broke him after temporarily banning him.

@trewq banned me? I missed that one.

Thanked by 4netomx Lee lazyt DrFallen
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Right.. The HDDs finally arrived this morning and we can put this whole sorry saga to bed.

• BopieBopie Member

@hawc said:
    Right.. The HDDs finally arrived this morning and we can put this whole sorry saga to bed.

Id request the thread closed now then ;) as much as i love how LET threads turn to a cest pit alternative after a while aha

• Its true, I was given photographic evidence of the street party that was held in their honour.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@northhosts Wait ! Is there any chance that you decide to ask your customers to leave for whom you have lost £4 Per Year ?? £4 x Numerous Number of Sales to be exact.