Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Oneprovider - Europe i3-530 2x1000GB RAID, 4GB RAM, 1gbps port @ 10 Euros a month

Comments

• Any one experience slow disk performance with this hw raid 1? I cannot even max out the speed even when internal transfer. not mentioning public.

• WSSWSS Member

Not yet. It's still awaiting delivery.

• @WSS said:
    Not yet. It's still awaiting delivery.

+1

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited April 2017

@Harambe said:
    Politely bumped that verification ticket earlier, got a response back:

Hello,

Your server will be delivered tomorrow!

Regards,
    Rolf M.
    OneProvider / Support Department

I got different reply just now, ordered on 4.4.2017

Hello,

Within 3 business days Sir.

Regards,
    Rolf M.
    OneProvider / Support Department
    My location: Western Europe

At least they don't cancel my order

• said

Within 3 business days Sir.

Oh poopytime. 15 euro Kimsufi renews on the 14th.
    Guess I'm not cancelling.

• I ask today about eta (transaction date 04/04/17 around 17 GMT+1 )

Reply:

I am sorry. We are a Canadian based company with a different timezone, so the delivery team didn't start their shift yet

I start assuming :

• Today is the day

Maybe not... -..- (lets see)

• TimeWillTell said: 250mbps. Can burst to 1gbps. Over 250mbps consistently, throttled to 100mbps.

Server transfer between customer accounts, not bandwidth and network transfer speed.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • BG32BG32 Member

Yet the sids give pricks who ordered through a cached link their server on an express platter.

• WSSWSS Member

@johnnymatt said:
    I ask today about eta (transaction date 04/04/17 around 17 GMT+1 )

I was given a similar story, along with the statement that "support doesn't know, because we don't do that". I sent my ticket to "Sales". If the support team is stuck dealing with sales messages- I know how this will end.

• johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited April 2017

@WSS my message was only to sales. and was the first one.
    Ofc im not going to post other tickets, agree 100% with you, its useless. And i dont want to delay them :)
    But to know at least the eta is a cool story ... :D

• Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 8 has been removed from 'Reinstall' tab... :(

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @sanvit said:
    Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 8 has been removed from 'Reinstall' tab... :(

Damn, 14.04 still there? Makes me wonder if they provisioned servers with certain OS's that aren't buggy first?

I ordered two early on and asked for Ubuntu 16.04 and am still waiting :|

• If you> @caracal said:

@sanvit said:
    Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 8 has been removed from 'Reinstall' tab... :(

Damn, 14.04 still there? Makes me wonder if they provisioned servers with certain OS's that aren't buggy first?

I ordered two early on and asked for Ubuntu 16.04 and am still waiting :|

Ubuntu 16.10 is gone too. 14.04 & 12.04 are the only options.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2017

caracal said: 14.04 still there?

The thing is, I was using their Debian 8 image without any problem. Wonder why they removed it...

• @sanvit said:

The thing is, I was using their Debian 8 image without any problem. Wonder why they removed it...

Yeah, I'm wondering about why the removal of Ubuntu 16.10 and 16.04 occurred. I installed both without issue.

• nyxnyx Member

From what I gather the problem occurred only when choosing Debian8/Ubuntu16.10 with no HW raid and/or custom partitioning. They probably didn't want to deal with the tickets so they disabled it all together.

• nyx said: with no HW raid and/or custom partitioning.

Didn't try custom partitioning, but it worked with all RAID1/0/NO for me...

• NihimNihim Member

Apparently they are running (run) out of stock. Also they taking a look on when the order was made and act accordingly.

• Nihim said: they taking a look on when the order was made and act accordingly.

Heehee, they're not so dumb after all, are they.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nihim said:
    Apparently they are running (run) out of stock. Also they taking a look on when the order was made and act accordingly.

If that was true, I wouldn't be making excuses today for a "no charge so no rebates" loosely-related reason. Never gonna offer to do it again. OneProvider is on my "do not bother" list when this shit is over.

• @sexbomb said:

@sanvit said:

Yeah, I'm wondering about why the removal of Ubuntu 16.10 and 16.04 occurred. I installed both without issue.

Here the same...

• Yeah, happily running 16.04 under RAID1.

• XenosXenos Member

Has anyone that ordered on 4/4 gotten their server?

• WSSWSS Member

@Xenos said:
    Has anyone that ordered on 4/4 gotten their server?

Not yet. I'll be more than happy to request a refund on Friday, and place them on my "Shitty CC reseller list.

• Well, I ordered on 05-apr-2017 04:26 IST which is technically 4/4 in GMT and got it a few days ago...

Thanked by 1johnnymatt
  • Invoice Date: 2017-04-04

Delivered a couple of days ago.

• johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited April 2017

@WSS said: Not yet. I'll be more than happy to request a refund on Friday, and place them on my "Shitty CC reseller list.

LOL. I'll follow you. Same date, vague reply today (was the only request of info) and definitely i'm not going to stress them again about the eta. If they want to deliver ok, otherwise they will grow my Shitty VPS/Dedicated seller/reseller list too.

Do you want to exchange our lists :D ?

• XenosXenos Member

It's going to be a big cluster f* if all of the 4/4 orders don't get delivered. They better be prepared for the ass chewing.

• DaipuXDaipuX Member
    edited April 2017

Invoice Date: 04/04/2017

And... still pending :D...

• WSSWSS Member

@johnnymatt said:
    Do you want to exchange our lists :D ?

Fuck 'em all. Let Chargebacks sort them out!