Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lot of Ram-lot of cpu-storage server-Romania-1gbps-10tb traffic/mo-and maybe free dmca! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lot of Ram-lot of cpu-storage server-Romania-1gbps-10tb traffic/mo-and maybe free dmca!

Comments

• @cociu said:

price 6.15 eur/mo (6.99 $$$)

Does that mean that

@cociu said:

price will be 6.50 eur/mo

is outside LET range?

According to google, the 6.5 euro one should be equal to 6.99 usd, so you might want to edit your offer

• cociucociu Member

FredQc said: Now, I'll have to find what to do with this :(

lol , ask me for a refound in 5 days due of iddle server :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

teamacc said: According to google, the 6.5 euro one should be equal to 6.99 usd, so you might want to edit your offer

wtf is google ? lol , i use this http://www.cursvalutar.ro/convertor-valutar/ wich is my exchange rate for romania . So this is discutable but i am sure nobody will complain if have some differences in some countryes or some webpage. Also you have many time :)

Edit : if you create the account in $$$$ you can pay the amount what is posted .

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: According to google, the 6.5 euro one should be equal to 6.99 usd, so you might want to edit your offer

wtf is google ? lol , i use this http://www.cursvalutar.ro/convertor-valutar/ wich is my exchange rate for romania . So this is discutable but i am sure nobody will complain if have some differences in some countryes or some webpage. Also you have many time :)

I'm saying:

Does not match:

But instead:

• cociu said: lol , ask me for a refound in 5 days due of iddle server :)

Yeah, I won't request a refund or chargeback for an idling server, don't worry son ;)

I'm happy to contribute to your wallet

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: I'm saying:

i know this , the package was created 1 year ago , nobody is obligated to buy in Eur or dollars , for this we give the posibility to choose your currency.

• @cociu said:

teamacc said: I'm saying:

i know this , the package was created 1 year ago , nobody is obligated to buy in Eur or dollars , for this we give the posibility to choose your currency.

I was saying that if you calculate 6.15 euro = 6.99 usd, then 6.5 euro is more than 7 usd, hence outside of LET range.

I clicked through to your site, and it seems that 6.5 euro = 6.99 usd and 6.15 euro = 6.99 usd, so all packaged fall within LET range anyway.

Strange calculations regardless, but all within the rules of LET.

• cociucociu Member

teamacc said: but all within the rules of LET.

understand what you meen , but understand i will not stay every day to modif 1000 offers/prices because the dollar is up/down

• @cociu I see you don't have CentOs 7.x and Debian 8.x templates, is this possible to request those templates ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

FredQc said: @cociu I see you don't have CentOs 7.x and Debian 8.x templates, is this possible to request those templates ?

i just edit the thread . unfortunatly for the moment no . Maybe if have time in the next month we will change this. The problem is the kernel ... is not supporting this template.

• cociu said: i just edit the thread .

Alright then.

• I'm almost always in for the small offers, but @cociu - 5GB traffic? Can't you add one or two zeroes to that?

• @cociu Are the 2tb+++ coming before or after the 1tb gets sold out?

• I'm using the 4g/400g/10t , very good.

• What is the raid setup of the 1TB plan?

• ooh Time4VPS price match: 48Euro/2yr for that 1TB offer. (no raid maybe?)

Too bad I'm cutting back.

Will 2TB offer be 9Euro/m for monthly?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • cociu said: OU CAN INSTALL ONLY WHAT YOU FIND IN THE LIST WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED. THANKS FOR NOT CONSUMING OUR TIME WITH THIS.**

so no change never?

• @FredQc said:
    @cociu I see you don't have CentOs 7.x and Debian 8.x templates, is this possible to request those templates ?

i asked last year for debian 8 template. "next month" was the ticket answer. still none :(

• Install debian 7, change /etc/apt/source.list mentions of wheezy to jessie, then apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade.

Note debian 9 is getting fairly close to release as well.

Thanked by 2FredQc deadbeef
  • hope will support centos 7

Thanked by 1johnnymatt
  • dedicados said: so no change never?

I don't understand why all this drama, this takes like 15 seconds each template to download and satisfy the customer. Anyway, this is great offers none the less.

• Hey @Cociu do you pretend make a SSD or SAS storage deal?

• The 4gb plan is 6.5 euro/mo or 38 euro/year (= 3.16/mo) but there's no annual discounts for the 2gb plan? Wow :).

• storage plan is openvz too?

• WSSWSS Member

Congratulations to the winners.

(I'm trying the David Letterman method of humor- if you repeat something vaguely amusing, it becomes funny as hell after 10 years on NBC)

• @mosan7763 said:

@FredQc said:
    @cociu I see you don't have CentOs 7.x and Debian 8.x templates, is this possible to request those templates ?

i asked last year for debian 8 template. "next month" was the ticket answer. still none :(

NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TIKETS ASKING FOR ANOTHER ISO FOR INSTALL , YOU CAN INSTALL ONLY WHAT YOU FIND IN THE LIST WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED. THANKS FOR NOT CONSUMING OUR TIME WITH THIS.**

• Couldn't find an email address, so just sent you a ticket

• @budi1413 said:

@mosan7763 said:

@FredQc said:

NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TIKETS ASKING FOR ANOTHER ISO FOR INSTALL , YOU CAN INSTALL ONLY WHAT YOU FIND IN THE LIST WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED. THANKS FOR NOT CONSUMING OUR TIME WITH THIS.**

i know. cociu just gave the same answer on adding new templates like last year. "Maybe if have time in the next month we will change this". So this time it can mean next year too or maybe never.

• Just open a ticket. I didn't receive vps info after paid

• cociucociu Member

deadbeef said: @cociu Are the 2tb+++ coming before or after the 1tb gets sold out?

pm and i will give you the link because i cannot post the offer here because thew price is a little more than 7 eur/mo