Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK

124»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited March 2017

@jvnadr said:

What an outraged speech! :D

Basically, the twat was a parasite, his existence on this forum appears to be dedicated to publically berating providers who didn't give him custom deals to meet his often ridiculous requirements, or to try and bully those who did into giving him refunds.

He's a fucking waste of bytes. I will gladly donate money to charity if he stays banned forever.

• @Nekki Well said! Well said....

• @qq7119 you lied in one you lied in all

Thanked by 1deamwork
  • WSSWSS Member

People don't understand how I can sit on this forum all day. How can you NOT leave a tab open!?

• We do realize that we derailed the OP's thread

• YuraYura Member

@jcaleb said:
    We do realize that we derailed the OP's thread

It was worth it.

Thanked by 2WSS jcaleb
  • WSSWSS Member

@jcaleb said:

He got what he wanted. It went sideways when 2q4u decided to shit all over @piohost after he was given a damn good price for a service.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@jcaleb said:

It's what we do.

Thanked by 2WSS jcaleb
  • @wss if anything he has helped sales now as people have seen how we deal with things, even if your an asshole we will stick to oir promise of a money back guarantee :) truth be told it added some excitement to my day as I have spent most of the day throwing up and sleeping

Thanked by 2ucxo Yura
  • WSSWSS Member

@piohost said:
    I have spent most of the day throwing up and sleeping

I KNOW THAT BABY AIN'T MINE!

Thanked by 2ucxo Yura
  • @wss you said you woukd be there for me, you promised me :'( thats fine I hope you and @nekki have a great life

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • WSSWSS Member

@piohost Why you always have to bring that up? We were all drunk and we just slipped in the hostel and accidently touched eachother.. for a few days.

• IshaqIshaq Member

I think it's time to close this.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Nekki said: It's what we do.

It's just hilarious, the OP only had 2 comments and he was happy. then turned into 3 page discussion without him

This discussion has been closed.