Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK

thistlethistle Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Hello

Can anyone match this:

• 128MB RAM
• 10GB Disk
• 250GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
• Shared Intel HT CPU 1 Core @ 1GHz
• 1x IPv4 Addresses

In the UK... at worst Europe?

Comments

• It's a bit of a low budget but sure why not shoot me a pm with a email address and i will get you a invoice sent over, We are located in london.

Thanked by 1thistle
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I'm going to chose not to, because I find malnutrition is not a life goal for me.

• thistlethistle Member
    edited March 2017

Awesome service @piohost! Reply almost immediately will definitely be using them a lot in the future. This is the best bargain I have ever got on LET:

All for £7 a year!

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5670 @ 2.93GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2667.000 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 4.8 GB (0.5 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 256 MB (70 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 64 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 14 hour 52 min
    Load average : 4.97, 3.58, 3.06
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 3.10.0-514.6.2.el7.x86_64

I/O speed(1st run) : 157 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 166 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 174 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 165.7 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 205.234.175.175 102MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 9.02MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 4.46MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 102MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 7.90MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 9.07MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 12.9MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 11.0MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 53.3MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 8.35MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 5.21MB/s

Node Name IPv6 address Download Speed
    Linode, Atlanta, GA 2600:3c02::4b 15.8MB/s
    Linode, Dallas, TX 2600:3c00::4b 3.01MB/s
    Linode, Newark, NJ 2600:3c03::4b 20.5MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 2400:8901::4b 6.89MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 2400:8900::4b 9.53MB/s
    Softlayer, San Jose, CA 2607:f0d0:2601:2a::4 10.9MB/s
    Softlayer, Washington, WA 2607:f0d0:3001:78::2 1.62MB/s
    Softlayer, Paris, FR 2a03:8180:1301:8::4 71.0MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 2401:c900:1101:8::2 7.92MB/s

Softlayer, Tokyo, JP 2401:c900:1001:16::4 6.14MB/s

• @thistle You are welcome, just remember it was a one off ;) we don't normally offer such a good deal however we have some spare space on the server you are on now so we don't mind helping out some people :) we are always willing to make a deal aha

Thanked by 3thistle deadbeef ucxo
  • @piohost said:
    @thistle You are welcome, just remember it was a one off ;) we don't normally offer such a good deal however we have some spare space on the server you are on now so we don't mind helping out some people :) we are always willing to make a deal aha

Hey man, remember of my comission. hehe... :D

• @mtsbatalha I will add the sale to your affiliate aha ;)

• sonicsonic Veteran

i also need one to stream BBC @piohost

• @sonic said:

I can do the same for £10 a year now however i can't go any cheaper than that, if you are ok with that send me a pm and i will get back to you when i get back from school run

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited March 2017

@piohost said:

@sonic said:

I can do the same for £10 a year now however i can't go any cheaper than that, if you are ok with that send me a pm and i will get back to you when i get back from school run

Did i miss £7 a year deal :(

It isnt hard to find with £10 :d

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited March 2017

@sonic it was never a deal per say just a one time offer for a user, I cant match that on the node that OP is on however I have gone ahead and created a new deal for you and everyone else that pm'ed me so i hope this is ok for you:

1 vCPU
    512MB Ram (512mb Swap)
    30GB Disk Space
    500GB Bandwdith

https://piohost.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=69 - LXC
    https://piohost.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=70 - KVM
    £6 Quarterly
    £9/ Year

All order will be subject to fraud check's AND SMTP ports WILL be blocked we will not allow these to be used for email.

Thanked by 3ehab MagicalTrain ucxo
  • ehabehab Member

can you please tell with LXC can one install own kernel / iso?

• @ehab I should have made it clear it was LXC sorry my mistake, No its not possible to have your own kernel or iso, however i would be happy to change this deal to KVM for any interested however the CPU would not be dedicated

• WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    I'm going to chose not to, because I find malnutrition is not a life goal for me.

See you over on LES!

@ehab said:

The LXC kind?

Running a 4.4.x kernel on my @vpsrus LXC. I'd post it but this stupid cloudflare bullshit @jarland 's peer said he would fix is still there. :)

Thanked by 1justvm
  • i have updated my post for those who want KVM based on the deal, i have however limited these to 5 people per deal :)

Thanked by 1fourzerofour
  • justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@AnthonySmith said:

See you over on LES!

@ehab said:

The LXC kind?

Running a 4.4.x kernel on my @vpsrus LXC. I'd post it but this stupid cloudflare bullshit @jarland 's peer said he would fix is still there. :)

Thank you for mention, we really appreciate.

• @piohost : do you support for rdns ip via vps panel?

• @add_iT No we don't allow it inside our control panel it's something that we trialled, however, virtualizor does not support rdnsruns for smaller than /24, however, you can request for it via ticket

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@piohost said:
    @add_iT No we don't allow it inside our control panel it's something that we trialled, however, virtualizor does not support rdnsruns for smaller than /24, however, you can request for it via ticket

It does, you have to do it in a clever way though. We have Customers running Virtualizor that we have enabled to manage the reverse zone through the panel on partial subnets.

• @Clouvider said:

@piohost said:
    @add_iT No we don't allow it inside our control panel it's something that we trialled, however, virtualizor does not support rdnsruns for smaller than /24, however, you can request for it via ticket

It does, you have to do it in a clever way though. We have Customers running Virtualizor that we have enabled to manage the reverse zone through the panel on partial subnets.

Yes it can be supported however you have to manually edit the database, this is how we had to do it anyway due to limitations of leasing ip's etc, like I said we did manually do this for a while but found that it took us away from sorting things out for other people, Also you have to be aware that I'm limited to the way my DC do things, in short terms its easier to leave delegation with my DC and sort by hand at the moment so we can work more on giving the best possible experience to our customers.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@piohost said:

@Clouvider said:

@piohost said:

Yes it can be supported however you have to manually edit the database, this is how we had to do it anyway due to limitations of leasing ip's etc, like I said we did manually do this for a while but found that it took us away from sorting things out for other people, Also you have to be aware that I'm limited to the way my DC do things, in short terms its easier to leave delegation with my DC and sort by hand at the moment so we can work more on giving the best possible experience to our customers.

Go with a DC that can support you ;-).

• @piohost

Ticket ID: 464219

Please go to deal with, do not need to waste each other's time,thank you very much

• ehabehab Member

@qq7119 said:

today you are

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Contraweb beats ya

• @qq7119 Your ticket is being looked into by billing, however, one thing I will say "please refund, we do not need to dispute" Threating a dispute will not make billing any happier about sorting your refund.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2017

@piohost said:
    @qq7119 Your ticket is being looked into by billing, however, one thing I will say "please refund, we do not need to dispute" Threating a dispute will not make billing any happier about sorting your refund.

The boss you are right, we all listen carefully,So you only need to refund as soon as possible so that I leave Thank you!Secretly modify my VPS password?
    Then what do you want to express?

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited March 2017

@qq7119 said:

@piohost said:
    @qq7119 Your ticket is being looked into by billing, however, one thing I will say "please refund, we do not need to dispute" Threating a dispute will not make billing any happier about sorting your refund.

The boss you are right, we all listen carefully,So you only need to refund as soon as possible so that I leave Thank you!

A refund will be issued don't worry about that, we do have a 30 day money back guarantee however your refund will be worked out by billing on your usage since you have had the VPS etc, LET is not a place to discuss the possibility of a refund and im not the one who issues refunds, I have however forwarded your ticket to the right person who i believe is now sorting the ticket for you, Also i recommend you check your fraud report

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @piohost said:

@qq7119 said:

@piohost said:

The boss you are right, we all listen carefully,So you only need to refund as soon as possible so that I leave Thank you!

A refund will be issued don't worry about that, we do have a 30 day money back guarantee however your refund will be worked out by billing on your usage since you have had the VPS etc, LET is not a place to discuss the possibility of a refund and im not the one who issues refunds, I have however forwarded your ticket to the right person who i believe is now sorting the ticket for you, Also i recommend you check your fraud report :)

I suggest that you let the customer know, Then is it going change the password, you more decent

• YuraYura Member

@qq7119 maybe your password was hard to remember?

This discussion has been closed.