Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Match the virmach $7.50 a year VPS in the UK

Comments

• @qq7119 said:

@piohost said:

@qq7119 said:

@piohost said:
    @qq7119 Your ticket is being looked into by billing, however, one thing I will say "please refund, we do not need to dispute" Threating a dispute will not make billing any happier about sorting your refund.

The boss you are right, we all listen carefully,So you only need to refund as soon as possible so that I leave Thank you!

A refund will be issued don't worry about that, we do have a 30 day money back guarantee however your refund will be worked out by billing on your usage since you have had the VPS etc, LET is not a place to discuss the possibility of a refund and im not the one who issues refunds, I have however forwarded your ticket to the right person who i believe is now sorting the ticket for you, Also i recommend you check your fraud report :)

I suggest that you let the customer know, Then is it going change the password, you more decent

Your password has not been changed? I was giving you a heads up about the fraud report as you have some entries in there that you could sort out.

• @Yura said:
    @qq7119 maybe your password was hard to remember?

10 seconds after I forgot? one joke?

• @qq7119, no one else seemed to have a problem except you, Without sounding rude we don't need to change your password, you have been refunded as per your wish.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • ehabehab Member

@qq7119 , enough you did get a refund! yes, then please do not add unnecessary comments.

Thanked by 2ucxo deadbeef
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2017

piohost said: "please refund, we do not need to dispute" Threating a dispute will not make billing any happier about sorting your refund.

If I understand correctly, this qq7119 guy claimed that you changed his password... secretly and for that reason, he asked a refund. Then, because the refund was not immediate, he threatened you with a paypal dispute and he bashed you here on LET.
    Nice!
    If I were you, I would not refund him. After all, there must be a reason for him to be present in fraud lists, as you said before...
    This is a lesson for LET and LEB providers, whenever qq7119 asks again for a test ip (he does it a lot)

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2017

@jvnadr

this qq7119 guy claimed that you changed his password...

YES, in about ten seconds it changed the VPS password, is so ugly face!Now he can say that I can not refute, I can only say that is the case,He can now say at will,
    Here I help others to buy hundreds of VPS, I will not vexatious to humiliate themselves, Moreover, this is only 9 pounds story, I just say Event process

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2017

qq7119 said: YES, in about ten seconds it changed the VPS password, is so ugly face

No, he didn't. You are absolutely a liar. Why should any provider change the password? If he want to do shaddy things with an openvz vps, he can simply enter it with a simple command thru the node itself.
    So, you probably forgot what password you entered or you are just searching for an excuse to get a refund.
    Continue that way and (I hope) nobody here in LET and LEB will let you buy service. After all, your attitude and history here in LET is well known for earlier members, let the new ones know you better!

As of "ugly face", I initially thought that you are trying to insult me, but maybe it is all a misunderstanding...

qq7119 said: if I say something improper - misunderstanding

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited March 2017

@qq7119 Ok you seem to want to bash me on here so lets get this out in the air,

YOU claimed that the network was no good not a password change,

Not once do you mention a password change there? you also managed to use up nearly 200GB bandwidth before you moaned about network speed ? oh and guess what you just opened up a dispute on PayPal because we refunded you not 100% rather we charged you for what you used.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2017

@piohost said:
    @qq7119 Ok you seem to want to bash me on here so lets get this out in the air,

YOU claimed that the network was no good not a password change,

Not once do you mention a password change there? you also managed to use up nearly 200GB bandwidth before you moaned about network speed ? oh and guess what you just opened up a dispute on PayPal because we refunded you not 100% rather we charged you for what you used.

What you have done, your own mind clear

So eager?

• Not the best idea to post the client's name and IP

• So, qq7119 is a small liar!

• @JahAGR said:
    Not the best idea to post the client's name and IP

Did not notice that should have edited I will re-upload these edited now that was really unprofessional of me and I do apologise for this mistake however in the heat of the moment and while on the phone to PayPal i did not think,

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2017

JahAGR said: Not the best idea to post the client's name and IP

Whyn the client is bashing publicly with lies and false accusations, then, I think he got what he deserved... After all, he revealed just his name, not any other personal details. Those details can be found in fraud lists. This is good for other providers to know with what do they have to deal.
    Of course, for piohost's fame, it was not good revealing his client's infos...

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Have you tried using the first 10 characters of your supplied password as the password?

I vaguely remember running into this issue at many providers' whmcs order forms.

• Actually just looking at the images he has used the VPS he got from us as a VPN so tyhe ip on there is one of ours !! using our VPS to request a refund shows how he was using the VPS, most likely was made that port 25 was blocked :)

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @jvnadr said:

JahAGR said: Not the best idea to post the client's name and IP

Whyn the client is bashing publicly with lies and false accusations, then, I think he got what he deserved... After all, he revealed just his name, not any other personal details. Those details can be found in fraud lists. This is good for other providers to know with what do they have to deal.
    Of course, for piohost's fame, it was not good revealing his client's infos...

It was your talented, and what can I say? Why you do not go to FBI jobs,

• @piohost said:
    Actually just looking at the images he has used the VPS he got from us as a VPN so tyhe ip on there is one of ours !! using our VPS to request a refund shows how he was using the VPS, most likely was made that port 25 was blocked :)

It is because your damn website is too slow, so it just can only visit through the VPN will Will be faster,

you find ten thousand reasons you can continue

• qq7119 said: Why you do not go to FBI jobs

I am not interested. On the other hand, you seem to go to the... "trial and refund" job. You got a vps, you decided that after... 200GB of traffic the network speed is no good for you and you asked for a full refund, threatening your provider with dispute. Then you came here and lied about the reason you asked for the refund.
    I am ending up with this thread. You should continue this way. It shows the real you to all of us.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • When the password stored in Xshell inside, and then I have been set up VPS,
    Ten seconds after I was out When I log in again,

Xshell login prompted me to password wrong, the control panel can not SSH access,
    Still need to continue?

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2017

@jvnadr said:

qq7119 said: Why you do not go to FBI jobs

I am not interested. On the other hand, you seem to go to the... "trial and refund" job. You got a vps, you decided that after... 200GB of traffic the network speed is no good for you and you asked for a full refund, threatening your provider with dispute. Then you came here and lied about the reason you asked for the refund.
    I am ending up with this thread. You should continue this way. It shows the real you to all of us.

I want to express is that I asked for a refund, but the middle of the password was modified to lead me to strengthen the attitude of the refund, I want to express so much

200G traffic you really believe? Haha, the most interesting joke

• PioHostPioHost Member
    edited March 2017

When open a PayPal claim for something and you open the claim for missing items but then your comment on the claim is "08/03/2017 14:37 GMT - Buyer: A bad service, please complete an All refund"

You need to learn how your claim works lol you contradicted yourself in your own claim and guess what you did not win.

Think your self lucky we refunded you $7

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • ucxoucxo Member

@qq7119 Could you please stop derailing this thread, thankyouverymuch. WTF, seriously.

@piohost Just ordered and pretty impressed with the VPS's CPU and IO performance so far. Thanks for the great offer! :)

Thanked by 1JackH
  • @ucxo Thank you for you custom :) If you have a problem do let me know so i can help you out. As for the argument now i think i have said enough and the case is closed with both me and paypal so yes that is all.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

jvnadr said: If I were you, I would not refund him. After all, there must be a reason for him to be present in fraud lists, as you said before...

I don't see any other fraud reports for him except the report from Piohost
    https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=7d7e97c1aa76c709

• @exception0x876 said:

jvnadr said: If I were you, I would not refund him. After all, there must be a reason for him to be present in fraud lists, as you said before...

I don't see any other fraud reports for him except the report from Piohost
    https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=7d7e97c1aa76c709

https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=df34786a518609c3

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • The moment that PayPal dispute was opened I would of refused to give a refund. You were already going to process the refund so what was the point in trying to dispute the payment?

I've had my server with @PioHost since January and it's been awesome so far.

Thanked by 1PioHost
  • The lesson of this matter tells you that the cheap no good goods truth, Their own things done, your own heart clear,
    So the end of As I lost my pocket money

• MagicalTrainMagicalTrain Member
    edited March 2017

@exception0x876
    The IP was the VPS IP of Piohost (via VPN), so they put one of their ips into FraudRecord from what I understood.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • ucxoucxo Member
    edited March 2017

@piohost Judging by a traceroute, those servers are hosted at Hydra (Zare) in Bristol, right?

• @MagicalTrain No we unchecked our own ip from the report @ucxo the server is colocated at Zare yes

This discussion has been closed.