Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address)

13»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@WSS said:

@netomx said:
    And well, he hasnt replied anything. Classic haters

He keeps misspelling his name.

LET scam!

Thanked by 1WSS
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited February 2017

Kzia said: What Do I do Now ?

Apologize to Virmach, request to have the thread closed/deleted, and contemplate your life choices regarding how you handle disputes in the future

Thanked by 1netomx
  • everyone makes mistake

@doughmanes said:

Apologize to Virmach, request to have the thread closed/deleted, and contemplate your life choices regarding how you handle disputes in the future

he didn't say anything about dispute, maybe I missed read it somewhere

• @didtav said:
    everyone makes mistake

@doughmanes said:

This must be a regional thing. A dispute DOES NOT USUALLY mean a chargeback, except if Asian. A dispute generally just means a miscommunication/misunderstanding. The OP is retarded and can't spell his own name. His $0.50/day was obviously so important that he decided that blowing up their phone and opening this thread was appropriate.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Where's op?
    Why no more comment from you
    I need more drama

Thanked by 2netomx doughmanes
  • @permatahost said:
    Where's op?
    Why no more comment from you
    I need more drama

Keeps typoing his password.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @WSS said:

@didtav said:
    everyone makes mistake

@doughmanes said:

This must be a regional thing. A dispute DOES NOT USUALLY mean a chargeback, except if Asian. A dispute generally just means a miscommunication/misunderstanding. The OP is retarded and can't spell his own name. His $0.50/day was obviously so important that he decided that blowing up their phone and opening this thread was appropriate.

okay, forgive me sir (_ _)

• That was not a personal insult- it was merely an explanation as to why the OP is a turdbucket.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Kzia Where did you go ?? O.o

Thanked by 2Falzo doughmanes
  • Kzia said: Are you kidding me ?

Thats how we all responded when it was said you typo'd your email which most modern browsers will sometimes auto complete.

I think this must be one man show company with very good looking website and making profit unethically.

Max profits from typo'd emails.

This company must be a joke.

JOKE ON YOU.