Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address)

KziaKzia Member
edited February 2017 in General

I payed $16 via paypal for windows RDP today. But after payment I can't log in to their system(Client area and didn't receive any email). I called them 10 times and everytime it gives me same answer that the customer service is busy, plz issue a support ticket and I did the same as instructed. It's almost a day but nothing fruitful is happening.

What Do I do Now ?

Poll not found

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

"OMG MY CHEAP HOSTING TAKES LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES TO INSTALL SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM" no.

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
    • @WSS will take care of you.

Thanked by 1BBTN
    • They are not a scam, and you wait for a reply from support. You have not got a managed service with super fast support.

• Kzia said: Kzia

What you do exactly? Contact by phone then open ticket,etc? Information not complete

• You're paying $16 for a service which isn't setup yet. Sit down and be fucking patient.

Thanked by 1ATHK
    • borngreatborngreat Member
      edited February 2017

They require you to setup windows admin password before you can RDP to the server, check your email and click on the link there to setup the admin password.

I ordered a windows VPS last week and it took less than 5 minutes to provision

• @Kzia for your info i think 80% have something from Virmach. so take a deep breath and relax and wait for @WSS

• @ehab I'm going to take a dump in your petunias..

• @myhken said:
      They are not a scam, and you wait for a reply from support. You have not got a managed service with super fast support.

Are you kidding me ? I think this must be one man show company with very good looking website and making profit unethically.

This company must be a joke.

• ehabehab Member
      edited February 2017

noooooOOOOOoO ... all but the yard

• "I called them 10 times" - there you have your answer although you will not understand it.

I suggest you rephrase your poll to "Am I an impatient, impertinent idiot, terrorizing people enough to simply ignore me?"

Thanked by 3BBTN ucxo netomx
    • @kzia, call interpol now.

• @WSS said:
      You're paying $16 for a service which isn't setup yet. Sit down and be fucking patient.

I pay nothing at all and demand you to insert "bloody" before "fucking". If you don't I'll call you every 5 minutes until you marry my sister! If that doesn't help I'll open a threat on LET! Hehe.

Thanked by 1netomx
    • KziaKzia Member
      edited February 2017

@jenkki -- I did contact by phone. I think this company is very tricky, no matter who calls you the answering machine will give you the same reply that all our customer representatives are busy, plz open a support ticket.

@WSS -- I completely understand that it takes time to set up a service i requested. But could you explain why can't I login in the client area ? I have not received any single email from your company about my registration for being a client or payment. So, This F*king company seems to be a great joke to me.

• @bsdguy said:

@WSS said:
      You're paying $16 for a service which isn't setup yet. Sit down and be fucking patient.

I pay nothing at all and demand you to insert "bloody" before "fucking". If you don't I'll call you every 5 minutes until you marry my sister! If that doesn't help I'll open a threat on LET! Hehe.

Virmach has some things down to a science, but Windows isn't one of them- they even have a specific link for you to use to open a ticket to reinstall if necessary. Hopefully they've charged him $3 for every call.

Which sister? Not the one with the eyebrow? She's, uh.. a handsome girl, alright!

Thanked by 1netomx
    • @Yura said:
      @kzia, call interpol now.

Nope, not good enough. This is an EMERRRGENCY and requires an immediate meeting of the un security council.

Virmach, if you have a nuclear-safe bunker, now is the time to go there!!1!!³

• Kzia said: this must be one man show company

What wrong with it? You are one man show client, they one man show supplier, you are in balance with each other :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
      edited February 2017

I think you need to use Amazon and pay for their upper tier support packages. It's fine, some people value immediately talking to someone over all else. You'll just have to pay for it.

You have the wrong expectation for the market you're shopping in right now.

Thanked by 1netomx
    • @Kzia said:
      @WSS -- I completely understand that it takes time to set up a service i requested. But could you explain why can't I login in the client area ? I have not received any single email from your company about my registration for being a client or payment. So, This F*king company seems to be a great joke to me.

This, I can't explain. You have to be able to create a client account to pay and checkout. If you've told it to reset your password 40,042 times, you may very well have been automatically blocked by the system.

I'd recheck your spam messages, and once you can login to the client area, there's an "email" tab in the upper right, click under "Hello ImpatientName!", and Email is at the bottom of the list- and you can check everything they sent you from there.

• @bsdguy hey dear, why are you becoming crazy over my issue without reading the whole. I told you it's considerable long time i registered and ordered a plan. and I have not received any single email from them and every time I call it says the CR's are busy.

I don't know have you ever experience with such cheaply managed company ?

• op:

maybe because you are stupid

Thanked by 1netomx
    • /me noms popcorn.

• KziaKzia Member
      edited February 2017

@WSS what you mentioned is what it supposed to be in normal case. But unfortunately, Once I made payment , I just can't login to the system any more, it says the email doesn't exist. and I sent the payment proof as a part of the support ticket but none are responding.
      By the way are you somehow connected to the Virmach ? Can you explain ?

@jarland you are getting me wrong. I am not demanding immediate setup. what you missed is - I just cant, log in in the client area anymore after I made payment and no phone response or ticket response, I know it may take time to fulfill any order.

• Kzia said: I did contact by phone

There a option under - HELP column - Contact us - no need login to send ticket. Did you tried it?

• Kzia said: By the way are you somehow connected to the Virmach ?

Fuck off, son.

• WSSWSS Member
      edited February 2017

@Kzia said:
      @WSS what you mentioned is what it supposed to be in normal case. But unfortunately, Once I made payment , I just can't login to the system any more, it says the email doesn't exist. and I sent the payment proof as a part of the support ticket but none are responding.
      By the way are you somehow connected to the Virmach ? Can you explain ?

You'll have to wait for their support team for assistance, then. They're not interested in taking your $16. I had an account break myself, earlier today (Not Virmach). They handled it and I have access once more- hours later.

I have no affiliate with Virmach, beyond having bought far too many of their specials during Christmas.

@Virmach - not sure if you want to make a statement here, or not. I assume you're busy with your phone blowing up and all..

Thanked by 2ThracianDog VirMach
    • Yawn. Login via console and manually set your IP, enable RDP or whatever error Windows is throwing at you.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
      edited February 2017

@Kzia said:
      @jarland you are getting me wrong. I am not demanding immediate setup. what you missed is - I just cant, log in in the client area anymore after I made payment and no phone response or ticket response, I know it may take time to fulfill any order.

I didn't miss that. It sucks, but the part where your expectation falls outside of the market they run in (this one here), the expectation of answering a phone call or any question about it in less than several hours is just not an expectation you will find met here often.

Usually if you do find someone in this market that meets that expectation, it's because they're one person and they have almost no other clients. So you don't want that. It's a worse sign, not a better one.

• Also they don't send out an email notifying of an invoice being due and automatically charge you because their customers flip out (this is from VirMach themselves via PM) when they receive billing emails.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
      edited February 2017

@Kzia said:
      @bsdguy hey dear, why are you becoming crazy over my issue without reading the whole. I told you it's considerable long time i registered and ordered a plan. and I have not received any single email from them and every time I call it says the CR's are busy.

I don't know have you ever experience with such cheaply managed company ?

a) I have not become crazy but I already am crazy (thanks to @WSS for whom I dont care a rats ass but I absolutely love his beautiful hair.).

b) I have plenty experience with cheap companies and actually the vast majority of my experience is positive. Friendliness, some understanding, and politeness can do small miracles.

c) "I have no email from Virmach" does not equate to "Virmach has not reacted", not even to "Virmach hasn't sent me emails". Moreover Virmach has no obligation to send you emails. There is a client panel and there are trouble tickets which is the normal way to do things.

d) Having called 10 times (your own words) would simply translate to a support person saying "set this idiot to last in lane" in quite a few companies.

e) Pretty much everything you have done so far suggests that you are one of those idiots who think that the world must jump and right now when they want something. If needed by force. That's why you opened this thread here; you wanted to push Virmach.

f) If I were the manager in charge at Virmach you would be an EX-client by now. Properly pro-rata refunded, of course.

Thanked by 1johnnymatt