Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Am i scammed by Virmach ? (User signed up with mistyped email address)

Comments

• @bsdguy said:

@Yura said:
    @kzia, call interpol now.

Nope, not good enough. This is an EMERRRGENCY and requires an immediate meeting of the un security council.

Finally, someone with a head screwed on straight! Being a calm, reasonable, albeit somewhat lazy cat, I'm against taking rushed impetuous actions but the situation at paw calls for extreme measures. The amount of neglect and ridiculous jokes in this thread is absurd, I'm ashamed of all of you!

@kzia, pm me your GPS coordinates and I will send SWAT to protect you from those murderous criminals after you exposed them. Wish I could do more for you, but they are well connected.

Thanked by 2ucxo netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@doughmanes said:
    Also they don't send out an email notifying of an invoice being due and automatically charge you because their customers flip out (this is from VirMach themselves via PM) when they receive billing emails.

Don't you love that tug of war? Literally answering tickets:

"I'm deeply offended and you're unprofessional for doing this."

You stop doing it. Then:

"I'm deeply offended and you're unprofessional for not doing this."

Surprising we don't see more small providers on a roof threatening to jump.

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
  • No they're not scam and if a provider has a slow response it does not mean it's a scam!

• I was saving him from a "omg they're still a scam" post in 30 days if he decided to stay

I mean if your clients are confused, your email template from WHMCS probably needs some translation/editing/adjustment or some additional development.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Kzia said: But after payment I can't log in to their system.

Kzia said: But could you explain why can't I login in the client area ? I have not received any single email from your company about my registration for being a client or payment.

You misspelled your e-mail when signing up.

Kzia said: I called them 10 times and everytime it gives me same answer that the customer service is busy

Only one person handles the phone (currently) and he can get busy at times. Phone support isn't our primary method of support and will not always be available. We no longer have set hours for phone support. It's mostly used the same as tickets (leave a message, get called back.)

Did you leave a voicemail? I do see two blank voicemails left around the same time you created this thread. I guess you did create multiple tickets within an hour though, so that's enough to reach us (we would have preferred one.)

Kzia said: w company with very good looking website

Thanks for the compliment.

Kzia said: It's almost a day but nothing fruitful is happening.

I suppose a day is about the same as a few hours.

jarland said: I think you need to use Amazon and pay for their upper tier support packages. It's fine, some people value immediately talking to someone over all else. You'll just have to pay for it.

You have the wrong expectation for the market you're shopping in right now.

This isn't even the case. We have an average response time of a couple of hours. Response times have been slower this week due to a sale we posted (it's normal for us to get swamped with tickets on the weekend) but in any case this customer received a response to his ticket within an hour.

@VirMach said:

Kzia said: But could you explain why can't I login in the client area ? I have not received any single email from your company about my registration for being a client or payment.

Kzia said: I called them 10 times and everytime it gives me same answer that the customer service is busy

Only one person handles the phone (currently) and he can get busy at times. Phone support isn't our primary method of support and will not always be available. We no longer have set hours for phone support. It's mostly used the same as tickets (leave a message, get called back.)

Did you leave a voicemail? I do see two blank voicemails left around the same time you created this thread. I guess you did create multiple tickets within an hour though, so that's enough to reach us (we would have preferred one.)

Kzia said: w company with very good looking website

Thanks for the compliment.

Kzia said: It's almost a day but nothing fruitful is happening.

I suppose a day is about the same as a few hours.

jarland said: I think you need to use Amazon and pay for their upper tier support packages. It's fine, some people value immediately talking to someone over all else. You'll just have to pay for it.

You have the wrong expectation for the market you're shopping in right now.

This isn't even the case. We have an average response time of a couple of hours. Response times have been slower this week due to a sale we posted (it's normal for us to get swamped with tickets on the weekend) but in any case this customer received a response to his ticket within an hour.

I read a much shorter message here: This customer is going to cost way more than they pay.

• VirMach said: You misspelled your e-mail when signing up.

that made my f*cking day.

read 36 comments because of a damn typo of an impatient idiot.

• Yes they are a scam.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @FredQc said:
    Yes they are a scam.

Seems like a scam, thanks for posting.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @FredQc DON'T TRIGGER DEADBEAF!

• lol @ wrong email.

I used to love the self-hosted email on the VPS server that is hosted with the same company and can't verify ID of the guy because his server is suspended for non-payment/abuse who didn't add a secondary contact such as a Gmail

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

FredQc said: Yes they are a scam.

Fake News have finally reached LET

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VirMach said:

AAAHAHAAAHAAA!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHATACUNTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Maybe wait some years before you signup for your next host, so you can learn how to spell. Start with ABC for dummies

We used to come here for the deals, we stay for this.

• @jarland said:
    We used to come here for the deals, we stay for this.

This is why LET is the best.

Thanked by 3jar netomx BBTN
  • Classic LET

• Wrong email - wtf! OP should just shut up!

• Hey @Virmach-

You might want to check your system, because I got my email just fine.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • After obama the war criminal getting the peace nobel price maybe it's time for Kzia to get the "brillant mind" medal ...

• @bsdguy said:
    After obama the war criminal getting the peace nobel price maybe it's time for Kzia to get the "brillant mind" medal ...

Department of Educashun

• Just fucking ban the OP. Clearly not worth having on LET.

@WSS said:
    Hey @Virmach-

We apologize for the temporary uptime and will be resolving it shortly.

Thanked by 3WSS netomx Ympker
  • @jarland said:

@WSS said:
    Hey @Virmach-

We apologize for the temporary uptime and will be resolving it shortly.

C'mon, man- if you're going to bilk someone out of $16, you really need to have your head in the game!

• @WSS said:

@bsdguy said:
    After obama the war criminal getting the peace nobel price maybe it's time for Kzia to get the "brillant mind" medal ...

Department of Educashun

As was so beautifully embodied by another war criminal, bush jr, who said "ladderasy ain't everthang".

Hu rhi he wuz!

• Bumping this for the later shift.

• The thread title:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And well, he hasnt replied anything. Classic haters

• @netomx said:
    And well, he hasnt replied anything. Classic haters

He keeps misspelling his name.

Thanked by 1netomx