Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@cociu is Back ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@cociu is Back !

Comments

• welcome back. Cause If the thread got posted was by you, it would've been a nightmare for my 3 vps ;)

@MikePT said:
    Welcome back @cociu

Marius is not only a client of ours for some SysAdmin/Design stuff, as a friend too, and even though he sometimes looks like a 12 year old child, his heart is huge and he would help even his enemies.

Wait, didn't you posted a thread with unresolved payment issue with him, iirc??

• WSSWSS Member

Jesus even the anti-drama threads are full of drama- ONLY HERE AS THE LOW END BOX REBOOTS!

• emdad said: Wait, didn't you posted a thread with unresolved payment issue with him, iirc??

one is not pay , and another is pay what i have considered wort , also i thing finnaly is verry content with me and personaly i am content with his job.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WSS said: Jesus even the anti-drama threads are full of drama- ONLY HERE AS THE LOW END BOX REBOOTS!

you are verry active my friend.

• emdademdad Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu said:

emdad said: Wait, didn't you posted a thread with unresolved payment issue with him, iirc??

one is not pay , and another is pay what i have considered wort , also i thing finnaly is verry content with me and personaly i am content with his job.

I'm not comparing anything with anything, I read context

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS

Enough is enough.

I will start counting. From now on whenever you say something I don't like I will increment the counter by 1.

When I arrive at 523 trillion 827 billion 96 million and 42 I will ignite a drama bomb right in your living room !!!1!!11!

One ...

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • WSSWSS Member

@cociu said:

WSS said: Jesus even the anti-drama threads are full of drama- ONLY HERE AS THE LOW END BOX REBOOTS!

you are verry active my friend.

It's a curse. I'm surprised I haven't been told to shut the hell up by an admin, yet. I have a half-sister if you are interested, but evidently she's turned into a druggy. :(

@bsdguy said:
    One ...

Before you get stuck- somewhere around six- I'll be in another thread!

• There aren't many here at LET who could sincerely open a thread "@X is Back!", where X is one's username, so this says something about your (positive) popularity here, cociu, despite everything. :-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

angstrom said: so this says something about your (positive) popularity here

I dunno, anyone could do it. For some people it might send a different message ;)

Thanked by 1Yura
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

angstrom said: There aren't many here at LET who could sincerely open a thread "@X is Back!", where X is one's username, so this says something about your (positive) popularity here, cociu, despite everything. :-)

yes , eaven the people ho blame me dont forghet my username :) but luck your me i forgott this users very rappid so at least i dont charge the negative soup

• @cociu again, what is the promo code?

• ad0 said: ad0

sorry , from today i try to be your perfect "provider, host, a business with a good name , etc etc " so i will start to ignore you ... way ? is verry simple ,maybe in some moments i have proceed wrong in your thread , but in the same time you know what you have do . So plase start to ignore me like i do . Thanks

• tenpera said: what is the promo code?

They not give fuck

Thanked by 1varunchopra
  • jarland said: I dunno, anyone could do it. For some people it might send a different message ;)

Indeed, but that's the point! cociu does it and everyone welcomes it, and it doesn't even seem pretentious. :-)

• WSSWSS Member

@angstrom said:

jarland said: I dunno, anyone could do it. For some people it might send a different message ;)

Indeed, but that's the point! cociu does it and everyone welcomes it, and it doesn't even seem pretentious. :-)

He kicks his leg when you rub his belly! Isn't that adorable!?

Thanked by 2Yura ad0
  • tenpera said: @cociu again, what is the promo code?

will be ... but is not proper came back after 5 days of ban and post directly offers. At least i not use this forum only for sale . Unfortunatly i really like this forum , never spend so many hours in a forum ... so the LET is a privilage for me , clearly with bad words and good ones. Also i have some verry good friends here what i win in the last 2 years and no only one ... but what i tell in my start thread , for the momen i will limit much my activity , i know my heart and really is verry dificult for me to eat some shit if i am not coulpable (i dont meen only what happened 5 days ago)

• WSS said: He kicks his leg when you rub his belly! Isn't that adorable!?

>
    definetly i dont understand what you meen .... but is the same for me.

• Welcome back @cociu. Now where are your welcome back deals?

• WSSWSS Member

@cociu said:

WSS said: He kicks his leg when you rub his belly! Isn't that adorable!?

>
    definetly i dont understand what you meen .... but is the same for me.

LET adopted you, of course!

• @cociu you can post any promo here, or pm the deal whenever you're ready.

• eKoeKo Member

Welcome back, @cociu.

• Well wishe you Grate business ahead man, you are nice provider.

Thank You!

• The crazy romanian @cociu is back ;) - Welcome back mate!

• Welcome back Cociu!

• I like something that crazy, Welcome back @cociu!!!

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited January 2017

welcome back @cociu ,, what makes people love you is There are so many people waiting your offers. And your trademark "Free DMCA" is superb and bring your customers have another hope and chance, as is many people think that it will awesome if they are free for doing their creation, some of them still learning and there so many people were enter as for new experience from them, when we all think that DMCA is main key factor that is proof haunted us.

And i think we're still live in the part of world that still appreciate for how is the inovation can still develop. Yeah..... you are the rock dude !!!

• Justin417Justin417 Member, Host Rep

Great to have you back! Looking forward to future posts.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited January 2017

Welcome back. I look forward to the dedicated server offer.

Thanked by 1singhigh
  • Welcome back, @cociu.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@quick said:
    you will always have jealous people like the hetnix dude, but it is a good sign that you are on the right way.

Good business = a lot of enemies and haters

I hope you're f-ing kidding. I really do.