Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@cociu is Back ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@cociu is Back !

Comments

• You know, if coicu wants to be crazy, he could just create a personal account -.-

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2017

FlamesRunner said: You know, if coicu wants to be crazy, he could just create a personal account -.-

i never had a second account , this is for child ... when LET dont need/want me way to insist ?

• alaningusalaningus Member
    edited January 2017

Thin Lizzy "The boys are back in town"

• bsdguy said: Welcome back, @cociu.

bsdguy seems to be adamantly on your side, you might want to give his opinion more weight.

bsdguy said: My second advice and the other reason why you are sometimes mistaken as a lightweight, as a strange nobody from some strange backyard country in Europa, is your language skills.

I want to echo this, but because of a different sentiment. English clearly not being your first language isn't my concern, my concern is that it comes off as low effort. Odd spelling and phrasing is one thing, but poor punctuation, inconsistently capitalization, and typos read to me like someone who can't take the time to think about what he is typing or proof read before posting.

Justified or not, that's how it appears to me. Someone who spends a large amount of time communicating in English shouldn't have an issue picking up the small changes (verry != very). And some like "atitudine" just seem like a crazy misspelling even though that's the Romanian spelling.

tl;dr: Slow down and take some time to proof read and spell check your postings. Maybe that will help you manage your image better in other ways too.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

3) I will personally tell sorry for my same words to @ad0 Only for my word so dont be confunded this time , i still dont regret to terminate your service and dont refound .

Na.. do not want your apologies. You said you would refund and then you changed i have proof html PDF of the TICKETs and LET messages

2) I never got scarry (threat) by a person who is tell me " if you dont do this i will post in LET" and the most recent exemple was the thread what @ad0 was opened

You told to open that tread.

• @HackedServer The autocorrect gods are with us. Don't worry about mistakes, cause it'll correct EVERYTHING /jks

• HackedServer said: take some time to proof read and spell check your postings.

I think that's important. Not being a native english speaker is not a problem, but trying to write in a clean way is important when you try to communicate with (potential) customers: if you make no effort it shows that you don't give a fuck about them.

If you write something to be understood, better try to use words that do exist, isn't it?

Most browsers come with check-spelling. With an english dictionary it can really help to spot small mistakes. Nobody cares your english not being perfect, but it's more easy to read if you try to write in english rather "dan in som lang u dont kare if ozer peepl undrstand you" - and it shows that you are trying to do your best to communicate with others..

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2017

@ad0

You started a war and after some first victory you lost it. Many are happy that @cociu in the end escaped the perfidious trap you layed out.

Not accepting an apology just confirms and seals the bad impression of you and clearly shows that you wanted and still want to create trouble.

Good luck with your next provider, because anyone with a brain will refuse you.

Thanked by 2luissousa datanoise
  • Welcome back. I have no idea what all this drama is about, but you seem like a genuine guy just trying to make a living, and I like what I've seen from your offers so far - looking forward to the next one.

• @cociu Welcome Back!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

One does not have to be mature, one only needs not to repeatedly curse at customers in a fit of rage :)

Maturity is not a requirement here, and probably a bit frowned upon. You know how we do!

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@bsdguy said:
    @ad0

Not accepting an apology just confirms and seals the bad impression of you and clearly shows that you wanted and still want to create trouble.

As i am a trouble creator, Here is some war words from him

@cociu said:
    i still dont regret to terminate your service and dont refound .

>

@bsdguy said:

Why will someone refuse a customer when he pays the money. Isnt all about business? You get what you pay in the hosting world.

I bought the Scaleway baremetal C1 to replace the Terminated server

• Welcome back @cociu you are targeted that's it But Most of us are glad you are back

Not all but most of us

That's said waiting for some dedi goodness and more

Have a great day

• ad0 said: Why will someone refuse a customer when he pays the money. Isnt all about business?

Far from it, but don't worry about it bra, if you're not a loony trouble-maker then you'll have no such issues with your new provider.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2017

@ad0 said:

@bsdguy said:
    @ad0

@cociu said:

>

@bsdguy said:

Why will someone refuse a customer when he pays the money. Isnt all about business? You get what you pay in the hosting world.

I would advise that you let it go. It's your choice of course. It's not a demand, it's merely advice.

Anyone choosing not to do business with you because of that thread does not deserve your business.

It's over, we can move on. If you're really hurting for money to get a replacement VPS let me know. Pick a good deal and I'll pay for it. I'm absolutely appalled at the way other members are treating you, but life is too short to argue with them when they gang up. I'll just make it right myself.

• @ad0 said:

@cociu said:

So what? Did you expect a grown man to bend over and kneel for someone like you?
    And you have been lucky with cociu. I would have sued the living shit out of you.

Because there is a difference between a customer and someone behaving like you. With you the deal isn't about "service for money" but about "service plus lots of complaints plus spamming, hacking, bandwidth abuse, and whatnot and then being slandered for small money".

And now stop already to sully cocius welcome-back thread with your presence.

Thanked by 1sharuu
  • Cociusm returns..

• @cociu so what's the promo code?

• ewrekewrek Member
    edited January 2017

Where is the "i am back"-Discount?

And welcome back.

• What about having a separate account for the company that's professional and etc,
    and keep that as a personal (kinda like unlinking it from the company).

IMO i dont mind the bad language or the sister jokes stuff, its part of your 'charm'

there just has to be a limit and place, Like not in threads where customer is accusing you, or such.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

What does cociu mean.. Is it one of life's mysteries as well? :)

Pavin.

• @jarland said:
    One does not have to be mature, one only needs not to repeatedly curse at customers in a fit of rage :)

Maturity is not a requirement here, and probably a bit frowned upon. You know how we do!

Really? (farts)

Thanked by 1jar
  • WSSWSS Member

Welcome back, @cociu.

Do you have a sister?

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu I am really happy that you are back. And i quite this fight be happy live for your 100 years or so.

@jarland said:

@ad0 said:

@bsdguy said:
    @ad0

@cociu said:

>

@bsdguy said:

I would advise that you let it go. It's your choice of course. It's not a demand, it's merely advice.

Anyone choosing not to do business with you because of that thread does not deserve your business.

It's over, we can move on. If you're really hurting for money to get a replacement VPS let me know. Pick a good deal and I'll pay for it.

Thanks Sir for your offer but i am not short of money when buying small Vps/Dedicated hosting.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Welcome back @cociu

Marius is not only a client of ours for some SysAdmin/Design stuff, as a friend too, and even though he sometimes looks like a 12 year old child, his heart is huge and he would help even his enemies.

Thanked by 2luissousa flex
  • WELCOME BACK @cociu!!!

We were already missing your crazy deals, man

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2017

/block anoying thread

• @MikePT said:
    Welcome back @cociu

Marius is not only a client of ours for some SysAdmin/Design stuff, as a friend too, and even though he sometimes looks like a 12 year old child, his heart is huge and he would help even his enemies.

So you are MrGeneral?

• Welcome back marius. it was a long time without you ;)