Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@cociu is Back !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@cociu is Back !

cociucociu Member
edited January 2017 in General

Hello All,

1) i will start with thanks to @jarland and @ishaq wich in my opinion have been treated verry clear all situations what have been creeated in the last days here.

2) I will apologise to all ofended people from this forum for my words (only for the words , like sister , etc etc)

3) I will personally tell sorry for my same words to @ad0 Only for my word so dont be confunded this time , i still dont regret to terminate your service and dont refound .

Now about our business :

1) Never i have told to anyone we are the best , but never , only what we do is put many hours in work to be all ok from our part.

2) I never got scarry (threat) by a person who is tell me " if you dont do this i will post in LET" and the most recent exemple was the thread what @ad0 was opened

3) For all users who use our service is indicated to open tikets not pm in LET because like this time i have been banned and cannot respond , so please use the tiket sistem from our webpage or our skype wich is : Netsilvania

4 ) i have seen many comments this days and will be complicate to respond to all but i want to mention here at least 1 person who is not the first time when is talk and is verry confused :

@Andreix , nothing with you but for your future knowledge i will tell you this :

1) I am a nobody , you are the best provider in RO

2) i never had any ip from RCS-RDS like you commented in thath thread

3) Half of my ips is rented like your from ip.ro or jump.ro and the other half i ownd the ips so no rented or for free.

3 ) I own the bilding and the hardware and i am still nothing compared with anothers

4 ) We use rcs-rds and is not a crime and for backup we have 3 more carriers so next time dont give your opinion withowt have some proof. Here is my proof : http://bgp.he.net/AS44220#_peers And this is only 1 As number wich we use special for LET people

5) I am not a child who rent a dedi in any DC and start make the big person, i am verry modest and i am try to compete with dc who inverted many millions and still provide shit services.

6) About betters carriers (networks) ? i use GTS too and i can proof this , call your comercial (the name of your comercial is Marius C-----C ) and ask for SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRL and will tell you eaven the amont what i pay and the speed contracted.

Now all this talked i will start to presend how @cociu will be in the future start from now in lowendtalk.com :

1) i will never make more joke here

2) never i will talk about sisters or somethink like this

3) Starting from now i will not offer any more ****FREE DMCA FOR LET PEOPLE **** except case by case, exept all current orders until now, also you need to be registered in LET for minimum 2 years and present us all your project (this is because many "customers" is confunding dmca with spam/flood etc.

4 ) if you dont like my english dont talk with me ,dont buy , start to ingnore me or pay a translator.

5) i have see these days i have many enemy too, like a business not like a person and this meen we have some value (eaven is bad value) so this is giving me a huge resources to be more competitive.

6) sorry for all this who think a host need to be a kiss-ass for getting clients .... is not my body constructed for this so really i cannot so better to avoid me !

7) I promised verry soon cheap dedis , but verry cheap , big vps storage !

8) Another problem was about tiketing (at least finnaly @jarland wqas delete the tread wich is a proof who open this was another fake person) , i want to tell we have 24/24 support but somethimes you need to wait 2-3 hours is true due of huge quantity of work or some tikets need my aprove so is pending until i have time to take a look.

About my company name ? SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRL ? yes is smell like a perfume but we use this company for the moment because my gouvern is own me at least 900 000 eur in VAT so the people who have buy from us is know we are still not invoice the vat and we are in the EU . i deducted the vat from what my gouvern is own me so is a gift from my part for all our customers for the moment ... A shit company is cost in Romania 300 eur maximum and i can put any name wich is not ocupated , but but clearly i will lost my facility of 900k. any way we sell services here not NAME of our company so who want to buy from a good name company please avoid us !

PS , i personaly like this forum so i will not close my account because a small percentaje from here try to blame me or my company .

In the future maybe i will let Adrian (one of my guys) who speach a perfect english to post our offers , but only maybe !

For who is currios i like @nekki because was the first person who blame us here some years ago because we have been new here and in time hi retract his words , also i like people who is not kiss-ass , so @nekki still love you and i will love you always !

@jarland way? some people is like @cociu ... i tell you the secret , i treat all my clients with the same coin , i meen the true clients(i meen personaly dont count what the user is spending in my hosting company and this can be confirmed from many LET users), and for this some of them is loving us.

Have a great day !
Marius-cociu

Edited : forgot to mention , the ban in LET was verry correct for my atitudine !

Edited : If you buy a shared service dont espect use a full 1gb all day and all night because you pay for a "shared" not dedicated to you !

Comments

• Welcome back!

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

1) i will never make more joke here

Aww I'm going to miss your jokes. Just be a little more careful with them. Don't completely stop :)

you need to be registered in LET for minimum 2 years

I'm only on LET a few months, but was on VPSboard since it started, and lowendspirit forum before that, does that count? VPSboard has gone very quiet so I came here. I don't do DMCA stuff anyway though.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Glad to have you back!

• Funny. Most of the time his English is broken but this line is crystal clear.

i am try to compete with dc who inverted many millions and still provide shit services.

Well said, man.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Drama everywhere

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @cociu said:

>

i want to tell we have 24/24 support

WOW, long weeks in Romania !

Thanked by 2dedicados WSS
  • Cociu - The LET Situation guy

situation

Thanked by 1SSDBlaze
  • Welcome back cociu! I know the problem of making jokes on LET, I'm still flagged because of my rude humour. :/

• you will always have jealous people like the hetnix dude, but it is a good sign that you are on the right way.

Good business = a lot of enemies and haters

• hzrhzr Member

welcome back.

i like you because you bring a difference to LET instead of being incredibly boring offer-posting only, but actually exciting

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • WHTWHT Member

Welcome cociu, without you LET was not intresting :)

Keep it up

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Welcome back :D

• Welcome back, @cociu.

I'm glad that you are back and particularly about the way you came back.

I won't blindly praise hostsolutions, saying you are the best of all VPS providers. You are not - nobody is. All of us are humans and none of us is perfect (except @nekki maybe). Everyone of us can have the occasional asshole client and all of us can get DDOSed. Some giants like ovh may survive a DDOS easier than 98% of the VPS providers but even they can be forced to their knees if someone seriously went for it.

But still, there are different classes of providers. The more of ones infrastructure one owns, the better one is positioned. That's why I occasionally mentioned that you own your own data centers and that you have multiple backend pipes (and not small ones).

If I may give you some advice it's this:

You make it easy for people to see you smaller and less capable than you are. One reason is your (former) "offshore/don't care about dmcs" line. I think you should formulate your position more clearly because until now many have mistaken your position as "we are happy to host miscreants, spammers, and gangsters".

I think you should make it more clear that that is not the case, that, yes, you don't care too much about dmca and that you will not easily support wannabe masters of the world like fbi, but that you do not tolerate certain things like spamming and things like that.

My second advice and the other reason why you are sometimes mistaken as a lightweight, as a strange nobody from some strange backyard country in Europa, is your language skills.

I know, it's ridiculous but as you have experienced yourself, sometimes even the lowest creatures who just happen to speak english feel superior when someone doesn't speak english well. They don't see that you speak more languages than them, they don't see what you have accomplished, they don't see that someone must be quite capable and smart to go from "let's enter the hosting business" to a company with thousands of customers and owning multiple datacenters - all they see is that your english isn't great.

So, I suggest that you have someone from your staff write your offers and, where possible, to reply to customer inquiries.

Frankly, it's about time to make your real size and weight visible. I was often enough bewildered to see people who are considerably smaller than hostsolutions talk to you as if they were big shots and you are a small nobody.

It's not about bragging, cociu. It's about not being mistaken and seen inadequately.
    hostsolutions has become pretty big and you deserve some respect for what you have achieved.

• Glad to see you back man.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

tl;dr : @nekki is off the market again.

• Welcome back Marius, nice to have you around here again.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

cociu said: 2) never i will talk about sisters or somethink like this

This is saddest news of the day... :(

• hzr said: welcome back.

i like you because you bring a difference to LET instead of being incredibly boring offer-posting only, but actually exciting

unfortunatly to be "profesional" i will borring start from now.

• @bsdguy said:
    Some giants like ovh may survive a DDOS easier than 98% of the VPS providers

98% of all VPS providers are hosted at OVH anyway

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu said:
    unfortunatly to be "profesional" i will borring start from now.

If I may ...

One must behave "professional" (matching a premade image) to be considered professional but one can still have crazy wild offers. I certainly hope you to not change in that regard.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

I think you got hit by an organised group of teenage trolls, I don't blame you for losing your temper, people forget that hosts are humans before they are hosts often.

I don't think banning you was the right decision to begin with as that gave the trolls power over you and then they continued to hit you when they felt effective.

You should have had your posts deleted and been given a warning first (if that happened, its is completely your fault).

Anyway just my 2c, I don't require anyone to agree.

• Welcome back!

• Welcome back cociu!

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2017

cociu said: For who is currios i like @nekki because was the first person who blame us here some years ago because we have been new here and in time hi retract his words

I honestly thought you'd have gone down in a ball of flames less than 6 months after you started based on the way you began.

I'll miss crazy @cociu :-(

• greatlygreatly Member
    edited January 2017

Welcome back:)

• https://youtu.be/8KYOgUX05Jw

• do you have sister ?

• Great to see you back cociu

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: #prayforcociu

If this forum was a TV show, Jeff Beck's cover of "Hallelujah" would be playing.

• @raindog308 said:

If this forum was a TV show, Jeff Beck's cover of "Hallelujah" would be playing.

Jeff Beck? He of "Hi Ho Silver Lining" fame ??