Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kevin Hillstrand Banned on WHT? Edit: Drama* - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kevin Hillstrand Banned on WHT? Edit: Drama*

Comments

• If only @PubCrawler was unbanned...

• 24khost24khost Member

@Francisco Hey I don't know about Manny back then, but when I was there he bent over backwards to keep me as a customer.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@24khost said: @Francisco Hey I don't know about Manny back then, but when I was there he bent over backwards to keep me as a customer.

That's fine. I'm still out about $600 that he swindled out of me. If he ever fixes that my beef with them will be over.

He's fully aware of this and told me a few months ago that he would "look into it", but he never returned.

Francisco

• So whats the deal here? Did everyone forget about this because of the buyvm thread? Buyvm answered questions in that other thread but still several unanswered questions here about some shady doings. I have vpses with a lot of these hosts here and i'd like to know whats going on.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited May 2013

@vpsmagic said: I have vpses with a lot of these hosts here and i'd like to know whats going on.

There all UN-trustworthy, that's what is going on. But when it comes to Urpad and CVPS vs BuyVM, i know who I'm going to believe.

• LeeLee Veteran

And when is CC going to admit that they bought LET from @Chief?

• imperioimperio Member

@W1V_Lee said: And when is CC going to admit that they bought LET from @Chief?

Virtualization over Virtualization vs Drama over Drama

• LeeLee Veteran

@imperio - Sorry I was going to say something but I just realised.. who the fuck are you?

• imperioimperio Member

Supermen

• AmitzAmitz Member

@imperio said: Supermen

Both of them?

• imperioimperio Member

Why not?

• AmitzAmitz Member

@imperio said: Why not?

Because if one person thinks to be 2 Supermen... You know...
    Rings some alarm bells... ;-)=

• imperioimperio Member

:)

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

@w1v_lee I have something to ask who the fuck are u?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited May 2013

@W1V_Lee said: And when is CC going to admit that they bought LET from @Chief?

"#winning", it is just a fancy mirage.

Cheers!

• LeeLee Veteran

@zinnvps - really, lol of all the things you could have hit me with and that was all you could manage

• AmitzAmitz Member

@TheLinuxBug: Have you edited your post?

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

@w1v_lee yea cause really who the hell are you? Oops nobody important my bad I'll let it be.

edited May 2013

@Amitz As true as what I may have said was, I do not feel like contributing the the lame drama going on in this thread anymore. Nothing good will come of it, and as much as it is true, it hasn't stopped me from coming here, yet... so no need to burn bridges where bonfires will do.

Cheers!

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2013

@TheLinuxBug: I share your concerns and am happy that you edited it yourself and not someone else.. ;-) There was a lot of possible truth in what you have written...

edited May 2013
  • LeeLee Veteran

@ZinnVPS said: @w1v_lee yea cause really who the hell are you? Oops nobody important my bad I'll let it be.

Posting again for another go does not work, either get a decent insult with the first go or don't bother.

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

LET: Where the banned go to cry.

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

@w1v_lee well it must of worked cause u replied!?! come on MR KNOW IT ALL oops dam drama. lets all rub w1v_lee on the forehead cause he knows everything. I mean adam oops kevin.

• JacobJacob Member

@W1V_Lee: Your mom.

• JacobJacob Member

@ZinnVPS Your mom.

• JacobJacob Member

@kbeezie Your mom.

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

lol @jacob your moms

• JacobJacob Member

@TheLinuxBug Your mom.

• JacobJacob Member

@Amitz Your mom.