Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DELETED - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DELETED

13»

Comments

• @lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:
    Have you ever made a sale? :D

I have deployed like 20+ openvpn servers for gratis and 16 openvpn servers including (7 servers for a service) for pay. I usually give OpenVPN advice for free of cost. But when you want me to work / setup one for you, I do that for 20 to 100 EURs depending on the work.

are you using euros in India?

Russian Ruble (₽, Российский рубль) is being used.

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:

@lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

I have deployed like 20+ openvpn servers for gratis and 16 openvpn servers including (7 servers for a service) for pay. I usually give OpenVPN advice for free of cost. But when you want me to work / setup one for you, I do that for 20 to 100 EURs depending on the work.

No, but all people I have helped or worked for were from Europe (mostly Western), so that always paid me in EURs.

Thanks!

• Guys, best medical advice I'm following and want to share with you: avoid "political science" and "gender studies" students at all costs!

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @Arttu_Rantanen said:

@lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

It'll accept LYD if you have any.

• @Yura said:
    Guys, best medical advice I'm following and want to share with you: avoid "political science" and "gender studies" students at all costs!

Like it had any education at all, kek.

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:

@lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

hey journalist, my friend with turkish parents living in russia. how you doin

• @newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

@lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

No, but all people I have helped or worked for were from Europe (mostly Western), so that always paid me in EURs.

Thanks!

Lol, lol, lol... :D :D

• @lustix said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

@lustix said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

hey journalist, my friend with turkish parents living in russia. how you doin

I'm not a journalist! No further extension!

• can somebody post a review pls

• I wanted to try the service but did not offer a trial offer. @lustix

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    I wanted to try the service but did not offer a trial offer. @lustix

Trial would be offered soon.

• skylimitskylimit Member
    edited December 2016

@Arttu_Rantanen said: I'm not a journalist! No further extension!

Hey.

May I ask if you are Russian or a Finn? Do you know about Saara who recently had much media attention in Finland?

• You can open a website for your VPN service. ".ru" domain + DNS management pack price: 88 Russian Ruble + €1. Site: ru-tld.ru

Buyshared and en.ihor.ru: cheap web hosting. @newconsultant

edited December 2016

@newconsultant said: Ok, thanks for the advise. But, in case you doubt me, I would give full KVM access to a user @ 5 EUR extra but then I won't be responsible any more for VPN issues.

I suspect you are the same Turkish journalist that has been plaguing the forum. You even made a spelling mistake with 'advise' and using 'kindly' in your messages which is a more Middle-Eastern way of speaking.

On the topic of your services, anyone can use 'usradd' and 'passwd' with limited privileges. Also, your locations are easy to obtain so there is no point. Not sure if anybody would buy your services.

Thanked by 1lustix
    edited December 2016

Buyshared and en.ihor.ru: cheap web hosting.

Look, these are very common hosts in Russia. Nothing special. Sure, they are cheap. I don't understand why you keep recommending or providing advice to the OP, when he/she is very shady.

ReTN, probably installed SORM on their edge routers so I don't think their net will be good for confidentiality.

• @skylimit said:

@newconsultant said: Ok, thanks for the advise. But, in case you doubt me, I would give full KVM access to a user @ 5 EUR extra but then I won't be responsible any more for VPN issues.

I suspect you are the same Turkish journalist that has been plaguing the forum. You even made a spelling mistake with 'advise' and using 'kindly' in your messages which is a more Middle-Eastern way of speaking.

On the topic of your services, anyone can use 'useradd' and 'passwd' with limited privileges. Also, your locations are easy to obtain so there is no point. Not sure if anybody would buy your services.

If you can find something like this at this reason rate, I would setup / provide support / dedicated OpenVPN server @ 10 EUR one time fee.

Thanks!

• Did you read the rules??

• Why is this thread still open and why is it not banned yet ?

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @dotted said:
    Why is this thread still open and why is it not banned yet ?

jarland out for xmas shopping

• YuraYura Member
    edited December 2016

@newconsultant said:
    But when you want me to work / setup one for you, I do that for 20 to 100 EURs depending on the work.

@newconsultant said:
    If you can find something like this at this reason rate, I would setup / provide support / dedicated OpenVPN server @ 10 EUR one time fee.

I see you are discounting already. But would it be the STATE-OF-THE-ART as you mentioned above? I mean, a political science student who taught VPN companies how to do privacy the right way is a steal for 10 EUR. We should hurry up.

• @dotted said:

Don't spoil the fun, plz.

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • @newconsultant is it bulletproof?

• @Yura said:

@dotted said:

Don't spoil the fun, plz.

Well, I got warned last time I had fun with the Turkish journalist, so not much fun for me here ... Enjoy yourselves!

• newconsultant said: Ok Sir, kindly show me a 5 USD / month KVM VPS in Sweden that offers routed IPv6 block and accepts BTC.

Fuck your iPv6 and BTC iPv4 and PayPal enough for everyone. You re genius :)

Guess because PayPal not allowed in Turkey :)

• i need Vpn that supports the advanced DES ecryption standard will pat 10 dollar/mo in bits coin please advise

Thanked by 1switsys
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Arttu_Rantanen said: ".ru" domain + DNS management pack price: 88 Russian Ruble + €1

That expensive.. :) You can get .ru even 49 Rub/yr + Free unlimited email hosting on Mail.ru

• Arttu_Rantanen said: Istanbul, Ottoman Empire

Its not their mainland, they coming to this region in the middle ages from Uzbekistan area.

• Closed. Deleted OPs are a plague.

Thanked by 1alown
This discussion has been closed.