Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DELETED
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DELETED

newconsultantnewconsultant Member
edited December 2016 in General

DELETED

Comments

• :D

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • newconsultantnewconsultant Member
    edited December 2016

You are enjoying life thoroughly.

• So why would someone pay ~10€+ per month for a non reputable host when one can either pay a bit more to get Perfect Privacy or a bit less and get NordVPN/Vypr VPN/PureVPN or even grab a lifetime deal from VPN Unlimitedapp for only 30€?
    What is your selling point here?

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • @Ympker said:
    So why would someone pay ~10€+ per month for a non reputable host when one can either pay a bit more to get Perfect Privacy or a bit less and get NordVPN/Vypr VPN/PureVPN or even grab a lifetime deal from VPN Unlimitedapp for only 30€?

Issue # 1, Do you get native IPv6 support with NordVPN or PureVPN with state of art OpenVPN support?

Issue # 2, Vypr VPN logs I guess?

Issue # 3 Perfect Privacy do not deploy their service on updated OpenVPN server software which brings new features and patched issues.

Thanks!

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited December 2016

newconsultant said: Issue # 3 Perfect Privacy do not deploy their service on updated OpenVPN server software which brings new features and patched issues.

I am genuinely interested which ones those are? What is your USP compared to Perfect Privacy? They are still cheaper, offer more locations and trust level is pretty high because they are around so long.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2016

@newconsultant said:

@Ympker said:
    So why would someone pay ~10€+ per month for a non reputable host when one can either pay a bit more to get Perfect Privacy or a bit less and get NordVPN/Vypr VPN/PureVPN or even grab a lifetime deal from VPN Unlimitedapp for only 30€?

Issue # 1, Do you get native IPv6 support with NordVPN or PureVPN with state of art OpenVPN support?

Issue # 3 Perfect Privacy do not deploy their service on updated OpenVPN server software which brings new features and patched issues.

Thanks!

1 Not everyone needs IPv6 necessarily.

2 They do only log technical stats temporary and DO NOT LOG ANY user activity whatsoever. It is really transparent what they log and what they dont log + they use their OWN NO LOG DNS which you do not offer, eh?

3 They offer a sufficient own software out of the box though.

I'm not saying that you should compete with those big providers easily but atleast adjust your pricing then. Over at hf there are 9$/lifetime vpns up since couple years with ipv6 support and 100mbits+ port speed and no logs so the battle is on^^ Anyway Im using NordVPN + VPNunlimitedapp so Im not in need of any vpn right nowm

• Im blind, what site op talking about?

• busbrbusbr Member
    edited December 2016

All ports open.

Good, spammer haven.

Mode of Payment - We <3 Bitcoins!

You don't have a registered entity, a few hours ago you opened threads enquiring about starting a VPN business (which likely demonstrates lack of experience), and now you want people to pay you in Bitcoins.

Not to mention that IPv6 is not at all a rare thing in Europe. You're just leasing servers from one provider that happens to do IPv6 like everyone else, and now you're making this a major selling point.

Meh.

• @rokok said:
    Im blind, what site op talking about?

His own service I believe.

• newconsultantnewconsultant Member
    edited December 2016

@Ympker said:

@newconsultant said:

@Ympker said:

Thanks!

1 Not everyone needs IPv6 necessarily.

2 They do only log technical stats temporary and DO NOT LOG ANY user activity whatsoever. It is really transparent what they log and what they dont log + they use their OWN NO LOG DNS which you do not offer, eh?

3 They offer a sufficient own software out of the box though.

I'm not saying that you should compete with those big providers easily but atleast adjust your pricing then. Over at hf there are 9$/lifetime vpns up since couple years with ipv6 support and 100mbits+ port speed and no logs so the battle is on^^ Anyway Im using NordVPN + VPNunlimitedapp so Im not in need of any vpn right nowm

Respected Sir,

I do not want to adjust anything when it comes to a user's privacy. I am offering your a neat hardened state-of-the-art OpenVPN server here. I am not here to say big words like military grade and stuff. If you seek an OpenVPN server with the most updated features specially hosted only for you or your family. I would do that.

Even in terms of price point, lets see who offers you a Static IP with IPv6 support and good OpenVPN support over IRC / Jabber etc and a minimum 100 Mbit/s of bandwidth @ this price. You would only find a few good ones. I crave to be one of those.

Thanks! With respect.

• At least you must build a website so users can login and manage anything related to their account. Then sell your service cheaper than other providers to build reputation.

• @brian777 said:
    At least you must build a website so users can login and manage anything related to their account. Then sell your service cheaper than other providers to build reputation.

I do not want to leave any traces. But sure, I would host a basic informational website with detailed technical specs and guides etc. Thanks for the idea.

:D

• @chrisp said:

newconsultant said: Issue # 3 Perfect Privacy do not deploy their service on updated OpenVPN server software which brings new features and patched issues.

I am genuinely interested which ones those are? What is your USP compared to Perfect Privacy? They are still cheaper, offer more locations and trust level is pretty high because they are around so long.

So what you are saying is that they use updated OpenVPN software right? Can you please ask them if you could use TLSv1.2 for control channel? Also they do not even offer like IRC / live support to even ask them stuff, which is bad given they charge so much and only offer Shared IPs.

Also Sir, kindly look @ their Swedish server's bandwidth, even they are offering you 100 Mbit/s only (which is again shared).

• @newconsultant said:

@brian777 said:
    At least you must build a website so users can login and manage anything related to their account. Then sell your service cheaper than other providers to build reputation.

I do not want to leave any traces. But sure, I would host a basic informational website with detailed technical specs and guides etc. Thanks for the idea.

:D

"Dont want to leave any trace of me, but pay me money in a way that you cant get back"

I dont know what the target demographic is. People that dont care that your business is highly unprofessional, have no security (that you run away in 1-2 days) and cant set their own servers up. Not sure if youll find many people like that here.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @MagicalTrain

I dont know what the target demographic is. People that dont care that your business is highly unprofessional, have no security (that you run away in 1-2 days) and cant set their own servers up. Not sure if youll find many people like that here.

Ok, thanks for the advise. But, in case you doubt me, I would give full KVM access to a user @ 5 EUR extra but then I won't be responsible any more for VPN issues. If you do not touch my OpenVPN configuration and just go with timely updates then things should be fine for you and your family even without me. I have done that before.

I hereby state that you would be granted full KVM VPS access at just 5 EUR extra and I would not be able to get in your KVM VPS after that at all. I do not have any affiliation with the provider just that I seek to provide vanilla OpenVPN servers to all with Ipv6 support and state-of-the-art OpenVPN security.

My intention here is NOT to make BIG BIG BIG money. But just to serve the community and eat when I am hungry (but the only thing is please let me earn enough to pay for my food at least).

Thanks! With respect.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Why not just buy $5 per month VPS in Sweden and setup OpenVPN by self?

Seems Turkish journalists open a new business today ;)

• lustixlustix Member
    edited December 2016

hahahahahahahhahahahah

I would purchase, but I dont earn that much money like a turkish journalist :(

• @jenkki said:

$5 for the VPS and this script: https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

And you can setup your own OpenVPN server with "state of the art" encryption. :)

Thanked by 2rm_ Ympker
  • I'm not a journalist. I'm a university student. Section political science and international relations. @jenkki, @lustix

• @jenkki said:

Ok Sir, kindly show me a 5 USD / month KVM VPS in Sweden that offers routed IPv6 block and accepts BTC.

• @Falco33 said:

@jenkki said:

$5 for the VPS and this script: https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

And you can setup your own OpenVPN server with "state of the art" encryption. :)

Ok Sir, kindly show me a 5 USD / month KVM VPS in Sweden that offers routed IPv6 block and accepts BTC.

• So he first asked for some servers for around 5-10 dollar a month, and now he opened this thread with his "VPN Bussiness". Another WINTERhost..

Reselling a 5 a month server for 45 euros a quarter is just ridiculous.

I have a PIA subscription from the Blackfriday deal which costs $29 a YEAR. Currently PIA costs $39 a year which is still way cheaper than this. Also, PIA has a lot more servers and they really love privacy. You are probably keeping logs anyway, and if you do not, and if someone does something on YOUR servers you will be fucked and you can even get raided/whatnot.

• After you guys are done finding a KVM VPS, we would go with issues in those OpenVPN scripts as well. Also why I do things in a better way vs those scripts.

• @joodle said:
    So he first asked for some servers for around 5-10 dollar a month, and now he opened this thread with his "VPN Bussiness". Another WINTERhost..

Reselling a 5 a month server for 45 euros a quarter is just ridiculous.

I have a PIA subscription from the Blackfriday deal which costs $29 a YEAR. Currently PIA costs $39 a year which is still way cheaper than this. Also, PIA has a lot more servers and they really love privacy. You are probably keeping logs anyway, and if you do not, and if someone does something on YOUR servers you will be fucked and you can even get raided/whatnot.

PIA? lol No IPv6 No Static IP? Also they are under the US jurisdiction right?

• link to order service pls

• https://torrentfreak.com/alien-level-tech-required-to-crack-new-vpn-encryption-setup-makers-say-130921/

This kinda bullshit is what they propose. I can setup an OpenVPN server way better than PIA! Yet I won't claim to be an alien etc. It just sucks! lol

• @lustix said:
    link to order service pls

DM/PM me to order.

• @newconsultant said:

@lustix said:
    link to order service pls

DM/PM me to order.

can you dm me pls, I am on mobile

This discussion has been closed.