Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DELETED - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DELETED

Comments

• @lustix said:
    link to order service pls

:D

• @newconsultant said:
    https://torrentfreak.com/alien-level-tech-required-to-crack-new-vpn-encryption-setup-makers-say-130921/

This kinda bullshit is what they propose. I can setup an OpenVPN server way better than PIA! Yet I won't claim to be an alien etc. It just sucks! lol

That's from 2013, PIA has a great encryption and you can even select which encryption you would like to use.

I'm 100% sure the people behind PIA know A LOT more about VPN software than you.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Is it free from NSL being a US based company? Also Where is IPv6 support? What if I use 5 TB data? Would they charge more money or how does it work? Kindly explain it to me.

• @joodle said:

@newconsultant said:
    https://torrentfreak.com/alien-level-tech-required-to-crack-new-vpn-encryption-setup-makers-say-130921/

This kinda bullshit is what they propose. I can setup an OpenVPN server way better than PIA! Yet I won't claim to be an alien etc. It just sucks! lol

That's from 2013, PIA has a great encryption and you can even select which encryption you would like to use.

I'm 100% sure the people behind PIA know A LOT more about VPN software than you.

Do you want to see? :D I have some screenshots when I asked a few things about OpenVPN to them and their replies were hilarious and uniform. AES-256 for almost everything that I asked. When I would ask specifics then they would ask me to email them which would take like 50 hours to show me a link their outdated guides.

So, PIA? Noope! They even forced people to use 1196 port for even getting AES-128-CBC as --cipher and I was the one who made them improve their guides and stuff. Indirectly, I have helped PIA to improve things a lot.

Thanks!

• @dotted said:

Hehe. Nice. What is your actual query again?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2016

newconsultant said: Is it free from NSL being a US based company? Also Where is IPv6 support? What if I use 5 TB data? Would they charge more money or how does it work? Kindly explain it to me.

Wow you're an annoying bitch. Wonder how anyone would ever consider to do any business with you.

Also FYI as a resident #1 IPv6 fan around here, even I can confirm you that nobody needs IPv6 that much as to pay a quadriple price compared to a competing service without IPv6. So you can already drop that as your number one benefit bullet point, sir.

Thanked by 2jenkki Ympker
  • newconsultant said: I have helped PIA to improve things a lot.

Whahaha, you're very funny. Nah, you did not.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • still waiting for the order link ...

• @rm_ said:

newconsultant said: Is it free from NSL being a US based company? Also Where is IPv6 support? What if I use 5 TB data? Would they charge more money or how does it work? Kindly explain it to me.

Wow you're an annoying bitch. Wonder how anyone would ever consider to do any business with you.

Also FYI as a resident #1 IPv6 fan around here, even I can confirm you that nobody needs IPv6 that much as to pay a quadriple price compared to a competing service without IPv6. So you can already drop that as your number one benefit bullet point, sir.

A lot of people I know do. Thanks for inputs.

• @lustix said:
    still waiting for the order link ...

DM me for ordering. Or add my jabber from the description above.

• @joodle said:

newconsultant said: I have helped PIA to improve things a lot.

Whahaha, you're very funny. Nah, you did not.

And? What is your actual query about my service again?

• @newconsultant said:

@lustix said:
    still waiting for the order link ...

DM me for ordering. Or add my jabber from the description above.

You need to have a website in order to sell. Also, you're not a provider on LET. Do you even have permissions from @jarland to post this thread?

• GoatSellerGoatSeller Member
    edited December 2016

@newconsultant said:

@dotted said:

Hehe. Nice. What is your actual query again?

Getting you banned AGAIN. You're not allowed to sell anything in here. Flagged.

• where is your company registered?

Kebapbul, Turkey?

• @newconsultant :D

They offer IPv6 support. (HostHatch.com)

NEW - LunarVPS.COM

Discount code: holly50

Price: $3,5

1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6, 512 MB dedicated RAM + 512 MB swap RAM, 50 GB SSD, KVM, CPU 2 Cores, 2 TB traffic, 1 Gbit/s connection speed. :D

2 TB traffic is more than enough for a family/student group etc. :)

• @lustix said:
    where is your company registered?

Kebapbul, Turkey?

No, too many restrictions. It's located in Alep, less laws, FFA ground.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • I love the weekly i-want-to-make-a-quick-buck-but-get-roasted threads.

Thanked by 2lustix KillaKev
  • @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    @newconsultant :D

NEW - LunarVPS.COM

1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6, 512 MB dedicated RAM + 512 MB swap RAM, 50 GB SSD, KVM, CPU 2 Cores, 2 TB traffic, 1 Gbit/s connection speed. :D

Wow so you do not understand how OpenVPN works? :D I can help you for sure. But this VPS won't help. Try though :D

• @lustix Istanbul, Ottoman Empire. :D

• Falco33Falco33 Member
    edited December 2016

Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum.

• You registered 3 days ago.

Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.

• I highly doubt you are approved, as you're not even on this forum for 14+ days. :)

You must have a website with a proper ordering system. "Email me to get this deal" does not count.

• You do not have a website to order your service. You only accept orders through jabber or PM...
  • @newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

NEW - LunarVPS.COM

Wow so you do not understand how OpenVPN works? :D I can help you for sure. But this VPS won't help. Try though :D

How does he not understand how a VPN works? He didn't mention anything about that.. You're just being stupid and you only want to earn money on here, that's it, nothing more or less.

Just go away from here and advertise on WHT.

You're not even allowed to post offers on LET.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • @joodle said:

@newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

NEW - LunarVPS.COM

How does he not understand how a VPN works? He didn't mention anything about that.. You're just being stupid and you only want to earn money on here, that's it, nothing more or less.

Just go away from here and advertise on WHT.

You're not even allowed to post offers on LET.

We have already discussed about IPv6 OpenVPN. Nevermind.

• Have you ever made a sale? :D

• @newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

NEW - LunarVPS.COM

Seems that you're not begging anymore ? Being a smart-ass now ? Just proves some points about some regions and their way of doing things.

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    Have you ever made a sale? :D

I have deployed like 20+ openvpn servers for gratis and 16 openvpn servers including (7 servers for a service) for pay. I usually give OpenVPN advice for free of cost. But when you want me to work / setup one for you, I do that for 20 to 100 EURs depending on the work.

• @newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

I have deployed like 20+ openvpn servers for gratis and 16 openvpn servers including (7 servers for a service) for pay. I usually give OpenVPN advice for free of cost. But when you want me to work / setup one for you, I do that for 20 to 100 EURs depending on the work.

are you using euros in India?

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited December 2016

Selling a service that a decent person can do in less than a day isn't really a good game plan, besides your price is quite high for the task you do and might be cheaper for one to set it up themselves. Just my opinion

• @masterqqq said:
    Selling a service that a decent person can do in less than a day isn't really a good game plan, besides your price is quite high for the task you do. Just my opinion

If you can do that in less, I would join hands with you or maybe we can work together?

Thanks!

• @newconsultant said:

@Arttu_Rantanen said:

I have a server for you on which you can setup OpenVPN on, I'll pay you later if I think you did a good job, if not, then you won't get paid.

You're not allowed to remove things, and you're not allowed to do history -c

• Suddently i want turkey kebabs, gonna order by gojek's gofood

This discussion has been closed.