Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FALSE REVIEW] Stay away from TheHostingSquad.com

Comments

• lets get this junk thread removed

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited August 2012

-snip-

• flyfly Member

why is this thread still here, why are you guys still posting. also @boltersdriveer why does your avatar look like rackspace logo early in the morning

• @fly said: why is this thread still here

I think the thread should just be closed.

• Shouldn't we give the OP a chance to reply too?

• @fly: lolwat.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

I have seen Randy post for some time here and I am all for giving everyone a good chance :)
    He had guts, doesnt look like being shady (tho could have been more forthcoming with the age thing), even if he fails, I am sure will learn a good lesson, but I hope he doesnt fail :)
    Good luck Randy :)
    And, OP, thanks for the fun, but shame on you for picking on a kid...
    M

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@concerto49 said: Shouldn't we give the OP a chance to reply too?

1. if you can see the screenshot dose not match the one that @Night shows
    2. if you notice there is a spacing in @Op's screenshot, where it says TheHosting spacing squad support and where is the email that it was being sent from
    3. where is the date? ( why did op cropped out)

4. CE dosent have a direct ticket link like @giang said.

5. its pretty obvious that @OP is avoiding us now, as you can see he responded before but after we proof to him that his review is fake he never responded back

6. I cant/will not allow this to float on the internet and spoil my brand rep;s and i do think @OP deserves to be banned or at least a apologize to me/ LET Members

Thanked by 1Zen
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

i am sure i could be @Boltersdriveer's elder brother.

i would not consider age as a limit to people who wants to start their company

What M? kid? lol i think @OP is the kid? (typo? :p)

Thanked by 1Maounique

Apologies :) I didnt mean it badly, I am 37 myself and used to consider people under 20 as kids, but not in a bad way :)
    Sorry again !
    M

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @Maounique said: Apologies :) I didnt mean it badly, I am 37 myself and used to consider people under 20 as kids, but not in a bad way :)

Kid.

Just kidding!

• @fly its a pony, it looks nothing like Rack space's logo

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I can't delete the thread or change the name, if it gets bad I'll close it. The OP is hiding behind a proxy/VPN, well at least it isn't a residential ISP. I'm starting to be on @Randy's side now.

• O_o well, i am guessing lets wait for admin then. if you dont mind, are you able to share us @OP's IP or his registered email? i am sure the agents here at LET, is very happy to do some stalking/trackdown :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

That's a bit too far I can't share his personal information, I will get the other mods in and Chief to investigate.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@HalfEatenPie said: Kid.
    Just kidding!

Ok, this is outing time! Yes, I'm a kid too... :P

Thanked by 1Randy

@Randy said: O_o well, i am guessing lets wait for admin then. if you dont mind, are you able to share us @OP's IP or his registered email? i am sure the agents here at LET, is very happy to do some stalking/trackdown :P

Come on, let's not go chasing green horses on the wall... It was maybe someone jalous on your success, I would be flattered :) If anything, did you a great service :)
    Let's leave ppl who wish to stay anonymous, important is to sort out the truth and as you could see, the community did it in the end. It may be a hard battle, but i came to trust these ppl, even those that consider me an enemy :)
    M

• that was actually a joke, if you can tell, but i am sure LET members loves to digs things up and stalk :p

i waiting for OP to apologize to me/LET Users, if i am that lucky :S

• @Randy this is much better than getting ddos

• /thread. Nothing further needs to be done.

• I honestly think @Randy took it quite well (besides for being a bit shady with the age) for an accusation by the community.

Remember Guys, please don't complain or argue about a hosting service until they provide a rebuttle. Its too easy for the community to go up in arms over a one-sided (and later turned out to be false) accusations.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Well that's it then, LET is turning in to WHT :)

Well defended @Randy

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Finishing my last post in this thread.

1. i was being framed

2. op provided fake images/ which i pointed out/with @Night's help and the other members

-----End of story -----

This review is fake.

For anyone who do a search on thehostingsquad.com.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

For the sake of this as a community if the review is found out to be fake then the title should be changed.

• TazTaz Member

the title should be changed to {fake} -> With a notification on top of op's post saying it was false and rest.

• bretonbreton Member
    edited August 2012

I'll wait for reply from @Jackson_W for 12h and then will change the topic and the post, marking the review as false.

Thanked by 3Taz ihatetonyy Gary
  • I dont think we should wait any further its on Google bro.

• Jackson_WJackson_W Banned, Member

Wow, you guys will change sides quickly, let me do some explaning.

Randy offers off-label openVZ hosting, I dont have the link offhand, but there's a thread on HF about it.

Thats the email I got, I honestly dont know why it does not compare to yours, could he have changed it?

Last, the date was not cropped, that box is the image that I did not allow to show.

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited August 2012

@Jackson_W said: Wow, you guys will change sides quickly

Heh, most will go with you again, then switch to randy again, LET does that.

Im not sure who to believe :(

• TazTaz Member

Jackson, maybe a link to that forum post? And HF=Hack forum?