Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.99EUR Online.net server + Proxmox with IP4 NAT
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1.99EUR Online.net server + Proxmox with IP4 NAT

davidavi Member
edited December 2014 in General

I have idle server so want to setup proxmox on this. I can create openvz vps with following specification

Ram : 256 MB
Disk : 10 GB
IP Address : 100 Nated ip4 ports

Further I will block all ports for email to avoid spam. Let me know if you are interested and at what amount.

I will block 25, 2525, 587, 465, 2526,110,143,993 ports

Update : Price $6 yearly and 30 days refund without any question.

Update : Offer closed as there are better professional options like hostrail.net, megavz.com and lowendspirit

Comments

• What do you want to do? Selling VPSes?

• That is lowendspirit idea. So expect lowendspirit pricing as well

• Yes but nated one.

• lowendspirit is nated as well. And they have been in here for the longest time.

• $0.50 max.

• davidavi Member
    edited December 2014

I just checked lowendspirit. First of all, from my side there will be not much support. I will install os and if needed reinstall os. Do port forwarding and rest you have to do yourself. Further as this is single disk one have to do backup of vps some where else. I will do weakly backup of whole server on free ftp given with server.

Regarding amount, lowendspirit has limited transfer, link and disk than my one.

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

LowEndSpirit, NanoVZ & i-83 all have services like this buddy.

Are you blocking just port 25 or all?

Given its on a 1.99EUR box I can't imagine performance will be great either.

• I will block 25, 2525, 587, 465, 2526,110,143,993 ports

• @TarZZ92 said:
    $0.50 max.

Monthly or Yearly ?

• @davi how do u make ip4 Nat? Any guide do share the link

• Thank you.

• davi said: Monthly or Yearly ?

Monthly!

• Lowendspirit is at $3 yearly. At $0.5 per month- only the payment processor (likely paypal) would earn from it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • In monthly out of $0.5, $0.35 will go to paypal.

• @davi

why you blocking 993 and 143?

• make it bitcoin only?

• @TarZZ92 said:
    davi

why you blocking 993 and 143?

He is blocking all mail protocols and their alternatives?

• wych said: He is blocking all mail protocols and their alternatives?

993 can be used for a few things though.

• This is only going to work for maybe 6 to 8 VPSes max before you start having problems with I/O and CPU overload. IMO, This is not a great idea for the KIDÉCHIRE.

• And yes! You'll get dedicated 0.125 cores!

• Actually I ordered couple of these servers due to its price. And now they are idle so thought to learn some hosting experience. And I am not going put more than 6 vps on this. I will setup server on Sunday and price is $6 yearly. Further if you are not satisfied in 30 days, money will be refund without asking any question. If you are interested PM me.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2014

How many IPv6 ? Port 25 will be blocked on those as well? I have a few lists for email marketing, I will do it over IPv6 as well as hosting child maiming and mild jihady site (no graphic beheadings, just regular guantanamo/abu-ghraib torture and humiliation as well as warcrimes proof-house demolition, land grabbing, civilian shootings/bombing/culling), would that be OK with you? I pay in bitcoin.

• @davi , The last step 3. Configuring networking for NAT ipv4 OpenVZ VPS: . What is this " range 10.0.0.0/24." ,

• @Maounique said:
    How many IPv6 ? Port 25 will be blocked on those as well? I have a few lists for email marketing, I will do it over IPv6 as well as hosting child maiming and mild jihady site (no graphic beheadings, just regular guantanamo/abu-ghraib torture and humiliation as well as warcrimes proof-house demolition, land grabbing, civilian shootings), would that be OK with you? I pay in bitcoin.

What...

• In nated vps, vps will get local ip address 10.0.0.1 with port forward to it 11000 to 11100 to it. And port 11000 is forward to ssh port 22.

• I do not have any experience in IP6 and how they work in proxmox. So on safe side, these vps will not have any IP6 address. And IP6 will be disabled on whole server.

• @davi I get the following error when I past that script in vz-routing file.

root@sd-XXXXX:~# /etc/init.d/vz-routing start

vz-routing started
    iptables v1.4.14: Bad IP address "ip"

Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

• @thehray You didn't replace 'ip' with your actual IP.

• @0xdragon said:
    thehray You didn't replace 'ip' with your actual IP.

Thank you. Silly mistake. Also Just now created a container, now how to know the IP of that container.