Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

up2vps down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

up2vps down

Hello to everybody, maybe anyone have information about up2vps.com? their servers are down, we have a vps with them and we are down from yesterday morning 05/11/2014 ... we can't contact them by email, and the phone number i think is wrong... :/ i can't find any other contact information about them... @Spirit , do you know something more about their lowendtalk account?

Thank you
andrea

Comments

• The best thing I could suggest is to continue to try to reach them via what you know, and look for any other contact info they may have floating around (Check WHO.IS for example)

• DarioXDarioX Member
    edited November 2014

They are just re-branding.

down2vps coming soon(TM)

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • Another one bites the dust..

• A non-working phone number is always a bad sign. I'm sorry you're going through this, OP.

Their DNS Servers are down, which means their email is down too... Their whois information has [email protected] which will bounce back any emails since DNS is down and there are no MX Records.

Chances are they're gone. I hope you have a backup.

• Where was your server located?

• said: @Spirit , do you know something more about their lowendtalk account?

Can't help. My VPS with them died half year or so ago. I wasn't able to get into contact with them any way. I think they abandoned business long time ago.

• @Mun said:
    Where was your server located?

Our server is located in Germany, up2vps has dedicated servers in one of the hetzner.de data center, I try to ask them if they can provide us some info but they can't for privacy policy...

• @Spirit said:

So they were registered in this forum with the same email [email protected] or maybe with another email?

Thank you

• It isn't uncommon for them to disappear for a day or two, be patient and see what happens.

If you have backups, I suggest you go off of them and find a new provider.

• @Mun said:
    It isn't uncommon for them to disappear for a day or two, be patient and see what happens.

If you have backups, I suggest you go off of them and find a new provider.

The problem is that we have some backups in another infrastructure , but other backups are still in their servers

• @andreaxf said:
    The problem is that we have some backups in another infrastructure , but other backups are still in their servers

That defeats the purpose of having a backup.

• Servers up

• @andreaxf said:
    Servers up

get your stuff and run as fast as possible

• Up2vps have been around for quite a long time. They are one of those that everyone expected to go belly up soon and have stuck it out for much longer than a lot of LET advertisers. They are probably bored with the business.