Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm finally cheated by GVH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm finally cheated by GVH

I bought some servers for hitleap in weloveservers hostnun etc
and also bought one in GVH
there's no suspension

so I bulk-buy in GVH now but he suspended my VPS and claimed for no refund

Comments

• Status Closed

08/26/2014 22:32

Lewis Sue || Client

The COMBINED load you were generating was outrageous.

But WHEN I ORDERED 20, I SHOULD HAVE 20 TIMES THE RESOURCE WHEN I GENERATE 20 TIMES THE LOAD

He eventually closed the tk... I losed $100 for this.... I will remember this and never play with GVH

• I'll check your ticket in the morning.

• iSkyiSky Member

LOL not only you, mine was suspended without any information. as this is GVH, it doesnt weird anymore. so dont wanna try to have bussiness with them anymore

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

lewissue said: I SHOULD HAVE 20 TIMES THE RESOURCE WHEN I GENERATE 20 TIMES THE LOAD

Perfect logic.

Thanked by 3netomx ATHK Silvenga
  • Can you please reply to your ticket and say "Please escalate this ticket to Jon"

I will handle your issue personally and address it in the morning. I promise I will take good care of you.

It is about 1 am here right now and I need to be up early tomorrow. I will review your ticket and resolve your issue as one of my first priorities tomorrow morning.

Thanks

• Sounds like you might need a dedi if you're doing super intensive stuff (I've never used hitleap, so don't know what's required).

• I've replied to your ticket and addressed the issue to staff. Please close your PayPal dispute so that I may continue to work with you to resolve this issue.

If you choose not to close the PayPal dispute it will result in all of your virtual servers being terminated, and we'd end up calling paypal, having the dispute closed in our favor and not issuing a refund.

I would much rather work with you and keep you as a happy client than lose you over something like this, as I have told you over ticket. I am also offering 25% off your next bill as a reward for cooperating with me and as compensation for how our staff poorly handled the issue

Please cooperate with me so I can get your issue fixed. Have I ever personally let you down?

• Why did you bought from them in the first place? You shouldve done your research first, and now you come here complaining

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • To be fair he did generate a massive load that caused major issues to other clients however my proposed solution is to spread out his virtual servers across multiple nodes to resolve the issue. His VMs alone caused the node's CPU to spike up to 70.

I'm trying to work with him to reach a solution.

• Hitleap does take some resources, and running 20 on one node is obviously going to cause issues. Besides, this logic is flawed:

lewissue said: WHEN I ORDERED 20, I SHOULD HAVE 20 TIMES THE RESOURCE WHEN I GENERATE 20 TIMES THE LOAD

You spent $100 /mo on bulk vps but didn't it ever occur to you to buy a dedicated server instead, find someone to install 20 or more vps in it and then you can play with them without anyone coming to suspend you.

• @jnguyen said:
    Can you please reply to your ticket and say "Please escalate this ticket to Jon"

I will handle your issue personally and address it in the morning. I promise I will take good care of you.

It is about 1 am here right now and I need to be up early tomorrow. I will review your ticket and resolve your issue as one of my first priorities tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Then can you contact me again after 5 hours when you are up? I already opened a paypal dispute and will not upgrade it for you to solve this peacefully

• Do I have your word that you will close your PayPal dispute after I fix this for you?

If so PLEASE respond to your ticket and I will handle your issue ASAP in the morning

• @Gallaeaho and @ksubedi are also here to help you out. Please trust me on this that we're not trying to screw you and only want to help you resolve this.

• Thank you for closing the ticket, you have my word that this gets my attention first thing in the morning.

• ATHKATHK Member

Jon you aeem desperate, you need that $100 to pay your bills or something?

• RBHRBH Member

@jnguyen said:
    I promise I will take good care of you

Thats what she said! Hah...no? Ok :-(

• I closed the dispute and Jon seems good to communicate. let me wait until he wakes up..

• ATHKATHK Member

Good luck...

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • Once you close a dispute for a transaction, can you open it again?

• @black said:
    Once you close a dispute for a transaction, can you open it again?

Nope

• wychwych Member

@joodle said:
    Nope

Jon got what he wanted then.

Thanked by 2ATHK k0nsl
  • @wych said:
    Jon got what he wanted then.

This.

Thanked by 3ATHK darkshire tux
  • @joodle said:
    Nope

I thought so. Paypal would actually give Jon ample time to respond to the dispute, which should be enough time for the situation to be resolved in your ticket @lewissue . There wasn't really a reason for you to close the dispute except that Jon asked for it.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • ATHKATHK Member

Yep that and it was sort of blackmail too..

"Close the ticket or else nothing will happen and we will win"

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • wychwych Member

@ATHK said:
    Yep that and it was sort of blackmail too..

"Close the ticket or else nothing will happen and we will win"

All out in public rather than a ticket this time.

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited August 2014

Looks like @lewissue is eligible for the anytime guarantee and $100 cash since the ticket was closed without resolving the issue and the co-founder @jnguyen accepted that it was the mistake of their staff. Will this happen?

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@black said:
    I thought so. Paypal would actually give Jon ample time to respond to the dispute, which should be enough time for the situation to be resolved in your ticket lewissue . There wasn't really a reason for you to close the dispute except that Jon asked for it.

This again. That's the whole point of having the dispute open so you can settle the case.

Also @jnguyen - out of interest, how long have both of those people worked for GVH? Because I presume one of them was recently hired..? http://tbx.me/5irmRC.png

• I don't really see Jon trying to rip off someone for $100. I see some changes in his attitude, some guys here need to leave their jobs of jumping onto negative conclusions on every GVH thread.

Thanked by 2netomx hostnoob
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@wych said:
    All out in public rather than a ticket this time.

really true colors of ---.

• @iKeyZ said:
    Also jnguyen - out of interest, how long have both of those people worked for GVH? Because I presume one of them was recently hired..? http://tbx.me/5irmRC.png

Interesting...