Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old Promo Giveaway (Ends August 3rd)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Old Promo Giveaway (Ends August 3rd)

D4X69D4X69 Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

I have a promo from SemoWeb that I no long need. For $5.99/mo, you'll get the following specs:

• Quad core @ 3.4GHz

• 2GB RAM

• 2GB vSwap (This has been lowered due to reasons beyond my control)

• 100GB SSD

• 4TB monthly Bandwidth @ 100Mbps (Unconfirmed, it's what I assume due to downloads)

• 1 IPv4

• The secret bonus (which was an additional 3 IPv4) has been removed due to reasons beyond my control.

To get the server, you simply have to tell me what you would use it for. Winner will be whomever's answer I like the best. The next invoice is due on August 3rd - I will pay this final invoice, and then have the VPS transferred to you.

Some benchmarks:

To clarify: I am asking no money for this server. Straight transfer, with you taking over payments on September 3rd. I do have permission from SemoWeb to do this transfer.

Disclaimer: They never mentioned whether it had to be a current client or not, so that is your responsibility to take care of if you win.

Addition number 1: Sorry, I guess I need to specify. Please comment with your answer.

Comments