Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtua Realm L.L.C Announces the opening of VirtuaClub.com *Get your Free OnApp powered cloud. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtua Realm L.L.C Announces the opening of VirtuaClub.com *Get your Free OnApp powered cloud.

Comments

• 2014-05-17 00:08:03 startup virtual machine failed

• Mine is saying "Cancelled" next to Starting and Building Virtual Machine.

• @ChrisMiller Are you planning to add any more stock? Would be awesome to try some onapp goodness!

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2014

Oh, and in your panel, under the "Your Virtual Servers" box, addresses is spelled wrong as "IP Adresses". ;P

Thanks for letting me know, we are using the plugin provided by OnApp and it appears they didn't catch it.

AlanB said: All I get is (base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on your e-mail.

OnApp is working on that.

mtwiscool said: 2014-05-17 00:08:03 startup virtual machine failed
    klpowell said: Mine is saying "Cancelled" next to Starting and Building Virtual Machine.

Should work now we were making some changes. If it still doesn't work please submit a ticket with what you did when you came across that issue.

• 0xdragon said: @ChrisMiller Are you planning to add any more stock? Would be awesome to try some onapp goodness!

I may add some here soon, just fixing any issues which come up before possibly allowing anymore free stock to go out.

• I can confirm I got a free VPS too. We'll have to see about long term but in the here and now and for free it seems pretty nice. Thumbs up.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

i could first access my vm again, install was okay and now again:

(base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on your e-mail.

• At first it appeared to configure the server, but the Action area was all listed as Cancelled, I refreshed and the VM is gone and now I get the locked error message that others are having.

• AlanBAlanB Member

My vm is running but I get

(base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on your e-mail.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2014

Infinity580 said: i could first access my vm again, install was okay and now again:

(base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on

AlanB said: (base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on your e-mail.

OnApp is working on finding out what is causing that. We are notified everytime it gets blocked and we manually unblock it.

At first it appeared to configure the server, but the Action area was all listed as Cancelled, I refreshed and the VM is gone and now I get the locked error message that others are having.

Maybe you were reinstalling it while we rebooted the SAN earlier? Could you open a ticket?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2014

Sexy!

Ooh it loaded it up and had stock. I win!

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • I'm later.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And as usual, I'm late :(

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • AcacyAcacy Member

i hope gonna add more stock

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • DylanDylan Member
    edited May 2014

I like using OnApp itself but it seems like the WHMCS plugins are always a bit buggy: VMs not building or booting the first time, random blank page loads, etc.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I am late as well.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • Would have loved to try that too.

So what would the pricing be like on your offers?

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • WorldWorld Veteran

Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2014

What about this weather we're having, eh? Crazy stuff...

• ECRECR Member

said: Posted in the providers section with prior permission from @mpkossen

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • WorldWorld Veteran
    edited May 2014

I need to know why"high risk" so cacel my order,just ip from China haha? @ChrisMiller

• berkayberkay Member

Got one, thanks.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Great - one question, will you be supporting IPv6 in the future?

• @ChrisMiller said:

Let me know if you do end up adding more stock, again thanks for the great offer. ^.^

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited May 2014

thanks for the free offer :) in stock for now, just make order 5 minutes ago.

Thanked by 2netomx ChrisMiller
  • pntlesspntless Member

Just got in for one, thanks!

• @ChrisMiller Might want to spend some time fixing some things on the website such as "100% uptime SLA" on the About page, but in the Terms of Service it states " guarantees 99% network and power uptime".

I've yet to come across anywhere that it states the SLA policy.

Along with you don't use "(128 bit encryption)" Privacy Policy.

• hashwaltzhashwaltz Member
    edited May 2014

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

They added stock @ 3am. Got one :)

• @netomx said:
    They added stock @ 3am. Got one :)

Less than 20 minutes later and they're already out. Damn it!