Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtua Realm L.L.C Announces the opening of VirtuaClub.com *Get your Free OnApp powered cloud. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtua Realm L.L.C Announces the opening of VirtuaClub.com *Get your Free OnApp powered cloud.

124»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Less than 20 minutes later and they're already out. Damn it!

Ha! I was getting out of Armin's concert ;)

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited May 2014

my free cloudkvm is online. thanks Virtua Realm :)

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6) Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 3300.024 MHz Total amount of ram : 497 MB Total amount of swap : 0 MB System uptime : 16 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 11.4MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 8.88MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 11.1MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.32MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 4.53MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 9.00MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.58MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 11.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 11.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 9.93MB/s I/O speed : 89.7 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=iotest bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 11.9239 seconds, 90.0 MB/s

just for info, both ubuntu 12.10 & centos 6 failed to install for me... centos 5 working great.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • Sexy!

Ooh it loaded it up and had stock. I win!

Enjoy!

challengeke said: I'm later.

netomx said: And as usual, I'm late :(

Acacy said: i hope gonna add more stock

FtpIt_Radi said:

I am late as well.

Planning on adding a few more slots before the launch Monday.

Dylan said: I like using OnApp itself but it seems like the WHMCS plugins are always a bit buggy: VMs not building or booting the first time, random blank page loads, etc.

Agreed. OnApps support has been busy assisting with those issues. I herd of a few before starting but oddly they do seem somewhat surprised by them.

Would have loved to try that too.

So what would the pricing be like on your offers?

Our pricing is here: https://www.virtuaclub.com/pricing.php

We also plan to add some Solus/OpenVZ as well by Mondays launch date.

What about this weather we're having, eh? Crazy stuff...

I know right ;) Was 80 degrees a couple days ago.. snowed yesterday morning got up to like 60.. snow again really early this morning now its 60 again.. Its like Michigan skipped spring and summer and went straight to fall.

World said: I need to know why"high risk" so cacel my order,just ip from China haha? @ChrisMiller

That was not the case. Your ticket has been replied to.

introducial said: Got one, thanks.

Not a problem!

Great - one question, will you be supporting IPv6 in the future?

We do have it, and hope to have it supported by Monday. All free offers will also get IPv6 added to their account.

0xdragon said: Let me know if you do end up adding more stock, again thanks for the great offer. ^.^

Will do! :)

thanks for the free offer :) in stock for now, just make order 5 minutes ago.

Enjoy!

pntless said: Just got in for one, thanks!

Not a problem!

NickPerk said: @ChrisMiller Might want to spend some time fixing some things on the website such as "100% uptime SLA" on the About page, but in the Terms of Service it states " guarantees 99% network and power uptime".

I've yet to come across anywhere that it states the SLA policy.

Along with you don't use "(128 bit encryption)" Privacy Policy.

Thanks for pointing that out we are still making some finishing touches to our website and any input is appreciated. :)

They added stock @ 3am. Got one :)

Enjoy!

hashwaltz said: status: pending

Everything should be activated if it passed screening. If your order still has not been activated please submit a ticket. Thanks! :)

my free cloudkvm is online. thanks Virtua Realm :)

Not a problem! I hope you enjoy it!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ChrisMiller said:
    Not a problem! I hope you enjoy it!

Will do, but will play until night. By the way, why haven't anyone implement a form that the vps will be created offline?

• (Base) Your account has been locked due to several unsuccessful attempts. Unlock instructions have been sent on your e-mail.

Got this when i installed Ubuntu. But didn't get a e-mail.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • pntlesspntless Member

XxNisseGamerxX said: Got this when i installed Ubuntu. But didn't get a e-mail.

I got this when I first tried to set up my VPS using their control panel with Ubuntu 13.04. I opened a ticket and they replied they are aware of the issue and have OnApp looking into it. A little while later they let me know that I should be able to use the Control Panel again and, indeed, I was able to get the VPS up and running using the same Ubuntu 13.04.

Awesome offer, my VPS is up and looking good so far.

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited May 2014

So... you're after feedback on these or are you just wanting some test subjects for a live system analysis? If the former where do you want comments, here? @ChrisMiller

• pntless said: Awesome offer, my VPS is up and looking good so far.

Good to hear!

AThomasHowe said: So... you're after feedback on these or are you just wanting some test subjects for a live system analysis? If the former where do you want comments, here? @ChrisMiller

I wanted to get a large group of people using it, to see if you guys managed to break anything, and you did! Which is awesome because thats what we wanted for it didn't happen when the full launch was pushed you.

As for the feedback can post it here if you want. We prefer it be in a ticket though.

• Okay will do. I'll try and get a few things for you.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2014

NVM

• WorldWorld Veteran

ChrisMiller said: World said: I need to know why"high risk" so cacel my order,just ip from China haha? @ChrisMiller

I replied to you,but no reply.

• AcacyAcacy Member

Finally i got it, thanks @ChrisMiller

• World said: I replied to you,but no reply.

Your order will not be activated due to the reasons specified in the ticket.

Finally i got it, thanks @ChrisMiller

Not a problem! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. :)

• nimdynimdy Member

I've not been able to create a vm yet. At first the control panel was saying failed / cancelled in the logs, then had the message quotes above a out being locked out and to read the email.

Ticket 706984 was created and has been looked at but I am still not able to create a vm

Thanks.

• I've been refreshing constantly for hours. Please, @ChrisMiller, add a few more!

crosses fingers and prays to HostNun

• trexostrexos Member

@ChrisMiller
    It would be nice to have the possibility to install the OS manually :)

• JohnRoeJohnRoe Member

Out of stock? :(

• I've been refreshing constantly for hours. Please, @ChrisMiller, add a few more!

crosses fingers and prays to HostNun

It will be publicly offered here VERY soon. :)

trexos said: @ChrisMiller It would be nice to have the possibility to install the OS manually :)

We don't currently have that capability but are looking into ways to incorporate it.

psycholyzern said: Out of stock? :(

Keep your eyes peeled!

• gtraxgtrax Member

I missed the offer :(
    really wanted it --- come onnn man one more day

• gtraxgtrax Member

@ChrisMiller, just enable it for a bit.. really want such offer- onapp cool man

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2014

gtrax said: I missed the offer :( really wanted it --- come onnn man one more day
    gtrax said:

@ChrisMiller, just enable it for a bit.. really want such offer- onapp cool man

If you wish to try OnApp and our services we currently have a promotion which you get the second month free.

lowendtalk.com/discussion/27698/virtuaclub-com-los-angeles-onapp-powered-cloud-starting-at-4-95-month-second-month-free

Let me know if you have any questions.

• The Ubuntu/Debian installations work now, but addresses is still spelled wrong. :P

edited May 2014

eddynetweb said: The Ubuntu/Debian installations work now, but addresses is still spelled wrong. :P

Good to hear! I thought the spelling error was fixed by OnApp when I pointed it out since its their plugin.. I'll bug them again.

Edit: I'll just fix it in the morning myself...

• no more stock?

• Big thanks to @ChrisMiller, still going strong and no downtime!

• linuxthefish said: Big thanks to @ChrisMiller, still going strong and no downtime!

Good to hear @linuxthefish!

If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask! :)

edited August 2014

If you are a current customer you will have received the email below. We are currently ditching OnApp and going to a different cloud platform which has more features including the ability to use custom ISO's and better IPv6 support. :)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET CONTACTED US PLEASE DO SO ASAP!

First of all we would like to thank you for being a customer of VirtuaClub.com a subsidy of Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan.

As you may know, we have been experiencing constant issues with our cloud platform/control panel, such as hard drives locking up, delays and issues with destroying VMs, VM Hard drives going ready-only, the list goes on. We have worked constantly with our cloud software provider to resolve these issues but they keep reoccurring. So we have decided a new course of action by moving over to a new panel which will provide a much more relaxed environment and much easier to use from an end-user point of view. However, this move does come with a price where we need to move current customers onto a temporary KVM powered node so we can prepare the cloud platform for the transition.

At this time we have 2 options available for moving over to this temporary KVM node. The migration from a vanilla KVM node to our new Cloud Platform is seamless so there would be no further migrations required.

Option 1: Manual Transfer: we can transfer your instance to our temporary node.

• For us to do this for you, you would need to provide us with as much detail about your VM as possible, along with its root password. We would need specific file locations of where they are and where they need to be moved to.

Option 2: We can setup an NFS Share of your instance allowing you to transfer your data to a host of your choosing.

• We can setup an NFS share between the old VM and the new VM so you have direct access to the old VM, allowing you to move your data.

You are more than welcome to carry out the migration yourself but we are here to help if the need is required.

We’d like to take this time to fully apologize to those that have experienced the above mentioned issues and guarantee that once the migration is over, those issues will be in the past and we’ll be able to grow our reputation with you further as well as build our business portfolio and reputation as well.

Please respond to this email by August 5, 2014 to arrange your preferred migration method.

If you currently reside on one of our Free Beta plans and no longer wish to use it, please contact us and we disable your account.